Closed Thread

Old 05-10-20, 01:19 PM   #9346
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Yes. They claim self defence Which I have hart to see.

I hope they will get a verdict suitable for this crime.

Markus

Me too. They hunted down that guy and murdered him.
August is online  
Old 05-10-20, 04:15 PM   #9347
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Another of a by now longer string of failings and revealing acts by Mike No Mask Pence.

Recorded on May 8th.

And this after a Covid19 case was found in his team. Pence sometimes gets mentioned as the better Republöican altemrtaive to Trumpo. But a fool that folloows and pobeys somebod ylike trump fro so long, acts so irrespoonisbly like he does, sets right the anti-exmaple fo what a puiblicty-exposed leader of his rank should dhow, is a burnt name. And not much better, if any better at all , like Trump himself. He suppported the war of 2003, his confession to secularism must be questioned, he is very fundamentlaist in his Christian self-defintion and proposesthe so-called Prosperity Gospel, repeatedly denied climate warming, and rejects evolution and favours intelligent design over it. He recvently made headlines by insisting to wera nio mask with all others aroudn hoim wearing masks - a figure of his rank and public office should set positive exmaples, not bad exmaples. One cannot really say that he is a friend of reason and science, I would say. He is strictly anti-abortion, and wants creationism beign taught at school, as if it were equal to science.

He now is vice president in the Donaldinarium. In a strange way, this career highlight is consistent with his former listed traits and positions. A better president would not chose him for his vice, and as vice that he his he does not deserve to work for somebody better than Trump.
Seen this way, this PR desaster now also is just consistently falling in line with the usual daily Donaldinarian circus show.

Needless to say, none of the men in the video showed spine, format or character. They should have rejected what the running girl told them. Opportunistic bootlickers.
Old 05-11-20, 12:50 PM   #9348
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Obama not only knew that the FBI was conducting an illegal investigation it is increasingly looking like he directed it.

Not surprising given his history of using federal agencies to target his political enemies.
August is online  
Old 05-11-20, 01:22 PM   #9349
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Again, I wished I had followed this thread and the news from USA more closely than I have lately.

Because I can't remember having heard the word Obamagate until yesterday, when one of you mentioned it(wrote it)

Markus
Old 05-11-20, 01:51 PM   #9350
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Again, I wished I had followed this thread and the news from USA more closely than I have lately.

Because I can't remember having heard the word Obamagate until yesterday, when one of you mentioned it(wrote it)

Markus

Obama could be tried, convicted, sentenced, & jailed and you still probably wouldn't hear the word "Obamagate" from the mainstream media. The mainstream media is for all intents and purposes a wing of the DNC. I tell you now Obama's crimes make Richard Nixon almost look like a boy scout, but Obama may never pay for them because DC is a swamp filled with lots of swamp creatures on all sides.
Old 05-11-20, 01:56 PM   #9351
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:

The reason Markus is because it was only on Thursday last week that the House Intelligence Committee released 53 transcripts of interviews done by that committee concerning the 'Russian collusion ' story. It's big news and as August says it is looking like President Obama was right at the center of this heartwarming little tale.

Stay tuned ... there will be a lot more to come.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 05-11-20, 02:14 PM   #9352
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Thank you.

It's going to be interesting to follow indeed.

Mostly in the psychological point of the voters view
(NO I'm not an educated psychologist, but the last 5 years or so I have been
interested in following my friends voting psychological behaviour)

As the case goes on it will be interesting to read what Dem supporters and Trumps supporters will say or not say.

Markus
Old 05-11-20, 02:38 PM   #9353
Skybird
Soaring

The Panama channel has been extended north right up to the Canadian border, and is now beeing widened on both sides. This process will continue until the land on both sides of it has been completley consumed and the Atlantic will meet the Pacific directly. The US then will turn into just some fishes' tale.
Old 05-11-20, 02:49 PM   #9354
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
The Panama channel has been extended north right up to the Canadian border

Panama has extradition so Obama won't be fleeing to that exotic destination.
Old 05-11-20, 03:34 PM   #9355
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Thank you. It's going to be interesting to follow indeed. Mostly in the psychological point of the voters view. […]

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 05-11-20, 07:47 PM   #9356
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
The reason Markus is because it was only on Thursday last week that the House Intelligence Committee released 53 transcripts of interviews done by that committee concerning the 'Russian collusion ' story. It's big news and as August says it is looking like President Obama was right at the center of this heartwarming little tale.

Stay tuned ... there will be a lot more to come.
This is why Obama came out swinging ... He's been more vocal than Biden lately ... Biden is being kind of quite ... I wonder what he knows?

Can Biden handle a home town meeting with questions like Trump gets everyday? I can't wait for the debates to begin ... usually after the conventions
which the democrats have already moved and may even cancel.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 05-12-20, 05:35 AM   #9357
Skybird
Soaring

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/12/p...ion/index.html

Some looser got thinskinned. What a pitiful sight.

Dont they have mental asylums in the US? This guy is so sick and so full of himself and such a megalomaniac mimosa that he needs professionals to take care of him 24/7.

And to protect the public from him.
Old 05-12-20, 06:35 AM   #9358
u crank

Quote:

Dont they have mental asylums in the US? This guy is so sick and so full of himself and such a megalomaniac mimosa that he needs professionals to take care of him 24/7.

It's a joke. Can you imagine in your wildest dreams that reporter, Weijia Jiang, asking Obama, Clinton or Biden that question? Not a chance. Say what you like about Trump and a lot of it I would agree with but the media and especially the WH press corps have lost their way. They are not interested in the truth. Their game is to play gotcha with the President. And it should be noted that the young woman immediatly turned it into a racial thing when Trump mentioned China.

It's a game and it is a joke.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 05-12-20, 06:53 AM   #9359
u crank

And speaking about the media, get ready for smoke and mirrors from CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the progressive left as the revelations about Barrack Obama begin to surface. It's actually not a suprise as this was a suspicion many had for years, that Obama had an intimate knowledge and worse may have directed the attempt to destroy the Trump presidency.

Quote:
A review of weekend news coverage and commentary shows that mainstream media have gone into full “Protect Obama” mode.

Evidence released last week — including, but not limited to, House Intelligence Committee transcripts showing that multiple top-level Obama administration officials were lying to the public for three years about Russian collusion — indicates that former president Barack Obama wasn’t merely aware of what was going on; he was hip-deep in what increasingly appears to be one of the greatest political scandals in American history.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/protecting-obama/

Quote:
The media-enabled fiction of a scandal-free administration is nearly all that remains of the Obama legacy. So it must be maintained. After all, he’s progressives’ Lightworker. He validates their pieties, conceits, and presumptions.

That’s why we’re about to experience media prevarication, deflection, omission, and misrepresentation on a scale never before witnessed in political news coverage — even eclipsing that of the last three years. Obama must be protected, facts be damned. And if they spin furiously enough, they might even be rewarded with a Pulitzer.
In a better and just world these people, the legacy media, would investigate this story the same way they did the Watergate break in and subsequent coverup. Instead what you will get is an endless “Protect Obama” operation.

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 05-12-20, 07:29 AM   #9360
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/12/p...ion/index.html

How pathetic, media didn't get what they want and immediately play the race card. ya talk about thin skinned.

Hey wasn't it that French guy Macron the one that said there are questions only China can answer?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-12-20 at 07:37 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter