SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-26-23, 04:27 PM   #916
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Huge majority of Brits would back deportation of foreign nationals who glorify Islamist terror, GB News poll reveals

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...&ei=7#comments

The Tory Party and the Labour Muppets should have a good read of this, and those Migrants who were demonstrating in favour of those Palestinian Hamas Terrorists should take note of it as well.

The British don't want your Terrorist supporting kind here, so it's pretty clear that you should piss off back to a country that has the same views as you and do it quickly. You can take your pick from most of the countries of the Middle East and, quite a few in Africa as well, off you go then and take those Palestinian flags with you too.

If only our Government had someone on the backbenches with some leadership qualities, unfortunately both mainstream parties have a Weasel like Sunak or Starmer leading them.
Old 10-26-23, 04:45 PM   #917
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Huge majority of Brits would back deportation of foreign nationals who glorify Islamist terror, GB News poll reveals

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...&ei=7#comments

The Tory Party and the Labour Muppets should have a good read of this, and those Migrants who were demonstrating in favour of those Palestinian Hamas Terrorists should take note of it as well.

The British don't want your Terrorist supporting kind here, so it's pretty clear that you should piss off back to a country that has the same views as you and do it quickly. You can take your pick from most of the countries of the Middle East and, quite a few in Africa as well, off you go then and take those Palestinian flags with you too.

If only our Government had someone on the backbenches with some leadership qualities, unfortunately both mainstream parties have a Weasel like Sunak or Starmer leading them.
How many of your politicians in the British Parliament have put up similar proposal ?

I guess it's going from nil to a few.
So you could say that theory and practice is not working here-
Meaning the voters say one thing on the web(theory)But act otherwise in the voting booth(Practice)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-23, 06:07 AM   #918
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

This 'leader' will say anything to cling on to power....must be an election due I reckon.

Quote:
Rishi Sunak ‘confident’ of tax cuts as rumours of election next autumn increase

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cda047b2&ei=21

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-23, 07:44 AM   #919
Moonlight
Admiral

Sunak is in a much better position than Starmer is at the moment.

Sadiq Khan challenges Keir Starmer over Gaza: London mayor becomes most high-profile Labour figure to demand a ceasefire with a quarter of its MPs now calling for end to bloodshed while leader backs Israel's right to defend itself
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-traitors.html

London imam denounced for ‘repugnant rhetoric’ over Hamas attacks
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...3a2acd4bb&ei=7

Mosque hits out at Keir Starmer as Labour leader in showdown on Israel-Gaza conflict
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...armer-31274700

SHOTS FIRED Sir Keir Starmer civil war erupts as Sadiq Khan joins quarter of Labour MPs defying him by calling for a ceasefire
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politi...ts-sadiq-khan/

Well, well, well, Starmer wanted the Hot Seat and now he's got one, let's see how he handles it, truth be told, if this was Sunak he would have buckled already.
Corbynistas and Muslims on one side, Starmer and his Brain Dead followers on the other, will this lead to a split of the party?, No it wont, the Corbynistas would probably get a good kicking from the electorate if they tried to do that.

This has been brewing for a long time and it's not reached boiling point yet, one day it will and Angela Raynor will lead the Corbynistas to certain Death or Victory. Starmers dreams of being Prime Minister will be shattered and, what a day that will be for the Tories, a Labour Party bloodbath of their own making, a Tories Wet Dream me thinks.
Old 10-27-23, 09:18 AM   #920
Moonlight
Admiral

Crispin Blunt says he is the Tory MP who has been arrested over allegation of rape and possession of a controlled substance: Calls police move 'unnecessary' and says he is 'confident investigation will end without charge'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...substance.html

There must be an election coming soon as allegations like these ones are becoming more frequent, what's even more damaging is the probable stain of guilt that will follow him about for the rest of his natural. There's always some who nail their colours to the Guilty flagpole or the Innocent one even before the police have fully investigated him and the accuser.

The criminal court can find you Not Guilty but, the court of Social Media can find you Guilty, Crispin Blunt is between a rock and a hard place whatever the outcome is.
I'd wish you look Crispin, but you've always been a currant so I wont.
Old 10-27-23, 11:56 AM   #921
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
NEXT!
Quote:
Conservative MP Crispin Blunt has confirmed that he was arrested on Wednesday in connection with an allegation of rape.

In a statement, the Reigate MP said he had twice been interviewed by police "in connection with this incident".

He said he originally raised the incident with police three weeks ago over my concern about extortion".

He said he was cooperating with Surrey Police's investigation and was confident he would not be charged.

In a statement Mr Blunt, a former justice minister, said: "It has been reported that an MP was arrested yesterday [25 October] in connection with an allegation of rape. I am confirming that MP was me.

"The fact of the arrest requires a formal notification of the Speaker and then my chief whip.

"I have now been interviewed twice in connection with this incident, the first time three weeks ago, when I initially reported my concern over extortion.

"The second time was earlier this morning under caution following arrest. The arrest was unnecessary as I remain ready to cooperate fully with the investigation that I am confident will end without charge.

"I do not intend to say anything further on this matter until the police have completed their inquiries."

The Conservative Party has declined to comment. This is the latest sexual misconduct allegation to hit the party.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67233090
A day late and a dollar short

Old 10-27-23, 12:10 PM   #922
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ah well, that's another programme to be avoided.

Quote:
Carrie and Boris Johnson have been living in a happy family bubble since they welcomed their third child in July, but they're set for a big change, as Boris announced on Friday that he's taking on a new role.

In a video posted to X, formerly known as Twitter, the 59-year-old shared he's taking on a thrilling new role.

In his usual booming fashion, Boris said: "Hi folks, Boris Johnson here. I'm excited to say that I'm shortly going to be joining you on GB News, giving this remarkable new TV channel my unvarnished views on everything from Russia, China, the war in Ukraine, how we meet all those challenges, to the huge opportunities that lie ahead of us, why I think our best days are yet to come, and why, on the whole, the people of the world want to see more global Britain, not less. So, join me on GB News from some Great British television."

GB News shared their delight at Boris' decision, writing: "We’re delighted to announce some very exciting news…" and their fans were shocked and thrilled by the news.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...414a9e23&ei=20

Old 10-27-23, 02:04 PM   #923
Moonlight
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
A day late and a dollar short
The story of my life.

As for Boris GB News can have him.

I much prefer Julia Hartley-Brewer on TalkTV, she doesn't take any crap and she will go Toe To Toe with any idiot who tries to pull the wool over her eyes.

Old 10-28-23, 04:55 AM   #924
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-29-23, 06:40 AM   #925
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

If true this could turn out to be a night of real horror.

Quote:
Tory strategists have pencilled in Halloween, October 31, 2024, as the most likely date for the upcoming general election, which is enough time for the economy to pick up, according to advisers.

This comes as speculation has been growing about when the next general election could be. UK general elections have to be held no more than five years apart, with the maximum term of a parliament five years from the day it first met.

The last possible date for an election will be January 28, 2025.

The current parliament first met on 17 December 2019 and will automatically dissolve on 17 December 2024, with polling day expected to take place 25 days later (not counting any bank holidays or weekends).
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...c074be45&ei=26

Old 10-29-23, 09:24 AM   #926
Moonlight
Admiral

I have a feeling that Starmer and Sunak will be dreading the next Election, forget about the recent By-Elections wins by the Labour Party as their share of the vote hardly went up at all. The Tory non voters though was significant enough to lose them both for the Tories, a protest vote will not happen at the next GE.

Starmer's plan to ban MPs' second jobs is recipe for hiking their taxpayer-funded salaries and driving expertise out of Westminster, Tories say
Jacob Rees-Mogg slams Sir Keir Starmer's proposed ban on MPs' second jobs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ories-say.html

Meanwhile, Starmer has come up with more ways of causing trouble in Westminster, banning MPs second jobs, doesn't he realise that this will impact his own MPs as well as Sunak's, this will go down like a lead balloon amongst all the MPs, the bloody idiot.
As for driving expertise out of Westminster, aren't these the same experts who've been crippling this country for the last 70 years or more, we'd have been better off voting for Pinky and Perky instead of Jacob Rees Mogg and the rest of his bleeding cronies.
Old 10-30-23, 09:06 AM   #927
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Martin Reynolds - who headed the private office of the prime minister during the pandemic - has been giving evidence at the Covid inquiry.

The inquiry heard that Reynolds turned on the disappearing messages function in a WhatsApp group of top officials in April 2021

Reynolds said he could not recall why he did so, but that he may have been worried about someone leaking his exchanges to the press.

He admitted a "systemic failure" in government after the virus hit - and acknowledged was an absence of contact with the PM during a 10-day period in February 2020

Also due to give evidence today is Johnson's former director of communications Lee Cain - following a session with Imran Shafi, another private secretary.

This second phase of the inquiry is looking at political governance. No-one will be found guilty or innocent; the purpose is to learn lessons.

Old 10-30-23, 01:36 PM   #928
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-31-23, 06:48 AM   #929
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

From German media: the UK sees the founding of a "Party of Islam", simultaneously to many Muslims turnignt heir back on labouzr because Labour said it supported Israel.

The ghosts that were once called forth are not only impossible to get rid of - they are also becoming stronger and stronger. Anyone who believes that the supposed superiority of the European natives in terms of education or civilization will keep this disastrous development in check is mistaken. This also applies to France. Sweden. Germany. Netherlands. Spain. Rational people have two great weaknesses: they tend to overestimate the power of reason and to underestimate the power of primitive brute force.

Thus already the Romans brought their empire to fall. The fall of contemporary Europe is therefore not the first of its kind.
Old 10-31-23, 07:17 AM   #930
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Nor I suspect, the last.