Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
I'm all for that but......
Shoot down a freaking Boat?
I wasn't aware they had flying boats!
Maybe it's a Mod I've never seen.

Yep its called Operation Spruce Goose

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 04-24-20, 02:12 AM   #9212
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
I'm all for that but......
Shoot down a freaking Boat?
I wasn't aware they had flying boats!
Maybe it's a Mod I've never seen.
"Shooting them out of the water" will send them flying..
And flying boats were already featured in Silent Hunter 5 (end even 3 i think), they could also cruise inlands and through cities

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 04-24-20 at 06:13 AM.
Old 04-24-20, 04:32 AM   #9213
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Old 04-24-20, 08:52 AM   #9214
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

This have been mentioned in our Wuhan thread. I post my comments here because it's more US-Politics related.

As an ordinary person you have some kind of responsibility to what you say or write in public.

Which mean, if you post a video on youtube telling people to inject "stuff" into your vein to fight this Corona and people die from this, you may ending up in court accused..

So have Your President free space to say whatever he wants without any responsibility and he can't be charged if people/his supporters follow his advice/tips/proposal and die from this ?

Just wondering

Markus
Old 04-24-20, 09:21 AM   #9215
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

I watched the video he never recommended or told anyone in the public to inject themselves with anything. A disinfectant is an agent that frees from infection. What's unfortunate is how people go straight to the extreme belief that the only definition of a disinfectant is a household cleaner. But, that's what we get when the uneducated herd gets involved they just seem to perpetuate stupid. Unfortunetly there are morons in this country that will take the media's word on it and try to inject themselves with a household cleaner. Which is why the makers of Lysol issued a warning.

As for U/V light being used as a disinfectant on humans there is already research on the 222 nanometer wavelength.

Its an election year so all the twisting sensationalism and media drama like came with the VA study on Hydroxychloroquin. If you think about it was the media that said Hydroxychloroquin didnt work and you would die if you take it. Just as it the media who is now saying Trump said to inject yourself with Lysol. Whats scary is people believe it.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-24-20 at 09:39 AM.
Old 04-24-20, 09:38 AM   #9216
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Yes it was an idea/thought

But there are people who take what their elected politicians say as it was genuin.

Markus
Old 04-24-20, 10:28 AM   #9217
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Markus there are people who dont bother to listen to what the president actually said. Take for instance the comment in the Wuhan thread "US President Donald Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment – a highly dangerous idea that has sparked outcry from medics." Listening to the video he made no such suggestion for people to start doing that. But the media plays it out as if he did, people believe it and regurgitate it here like its the gospel truth.

Some reporting sources are now saying he went so far as to suggest using bleach! Thats an out right lie and goddamn scary because people will believe that.

I'll be honest, He should have just given the podium to the doctors and the only words out of his mouth when they finished should have been 'thank you' as he left the building. A problem I see with the president is he not a very good speaker and used a word that was a gift to those with agendas to use against him. But its an election year such media reaction comes with the territory. But its this media reaction I find most frightening it isn't normal it gotten out of hand.

Old 04-24-20, 11:43 AM   #9218
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I watched the video he never recommended or told anyone in the public to inject themselves with anything. [...]
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=3143

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 04-24-20, 12:20 PM   #9219
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Markus there are people who dont bother to listen to what the president actually said. Take for instance the comment in the Wuhan thread "US President Donald Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment – a highly dangerous idea that has sparked outcry from medics." Listening to the video he made no such suggestion for people to start doing that. But the media plays it out as if he did, people believe it and regurgitate it here like its the gospel truth.

Some reporting sources are now saying he went so far as to suggest using bleach! Thats an out right lie and goddamn scary because people will believe that.

I'll be honest, He should have just given the podium to the doctors and the only words out of his mouth when they finished should have been 'thank you' as he left the building. A problem I see with the president is he not a very good speaker and used a word that was a gift to those with agendas to use against him. But its an election year such media reaction comes with the territory. But its this media reaction I find most frightening it isn't normal it gotten out of hand.
Good fight back

So true, but they won't listen ... Hate has blinded many ... Love doesn't see the blemishes ... Can you imagine VP Joe Biden holding conferences everyday like President Trump?

How many blunders would he make?

We are down to just two choices Biden or Trump ...

Dump Trump is hate vs love Biden is dumb
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 04-24-20, 01:21 PM   #9220
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

If Biden becomes President we'll see as much of him as we do of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Old 04-24-20, 03:54 PM   #9221
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Looks Like Trump Was Right About The Coronavirus Fatality Rate

Two new studies suggest that President Trump was right in early March when he guessed the fatality rate for coronavirus is under 1 percent.

April 23, 2020 By David Marcus

In early March, President Donald Trump was lambasted for saying on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show that he had a hunch the coronavirus fatality rate, which the World Health Organization pegged then at 3 to 4 percent, was in fact much lower, under 1 percent. Many commentators, myself included pointed out that the beginning of a pandemic medical crisis was not the time to be floating hunches. But, as we always knew was possible, it looks now like the president might well have been right.
New data from random antibody tests conducted in New York State suggest that as many as 2.7 million people statewide have had the coronavirus. That along with the just over 15,000 deaths that have occurred leads to a fatality rate for the virus of .5 percent according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/23...fatality-rate/
August is online  
Old 04-24-20, 06:21 PM   #9222
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Yes it was an idea/thought

But there are people who take what their elected politicians say as it was genuin.

Markus
I'm going to go home tonight turn on the black lights in my office, Have a bleach and tonic, and huff a can of lysol. That covid-19 doesnt stand a chance.
Old 04-24-20, 06:51 PM   #9223
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
I'm going to go home tonight turn on the black lights in my office, Have a bleach and tonic, and huff a can of lysol. That covid-19 doesnt stand a chance.

That may not cure you but you will be very happy for a while.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 04-24-20, 07:05 PM   #9224
August
Wayfaring Stranger

You have black lights in your office? Groovy man!
August is online  
Old 04-24-20, 08:17 PM   #9225
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
You have black lights in your office? Groovy man!
They are a holdover from when my office was the wife's "arts & crafts" room, she was a child of the 60's, need I say more?
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter