Old 04-19-20, 12:15 PM   #9181
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/19/p...lly/index.html

There seems to be a link between Vit-D levels, immune system activity and vulneraiblity to severe Covid-19 infeciutosn. oputting Blacks and Hispanics at greater risks due to their darker skin colour that prevents Vit-D production by the skin in sunlight. So I would expect that many of those dark-coloured people who voted last time for Trump, due to their negative experience with Covid-19 and the greater toll their communitie sazhd top pay, this critical group will turn its backs on Turmp to a degree that it may prove to be critical for Trumpman, even more so since the Vit-D connection usually gets ignored and instead gets interpreted as a social class issue (which it may additionally also be, I do not wish to rule that out).

Onbe thing we cna be certrain of: the more he starts to lag behind in pollings, the more the Trumpman will start to run amok and kick and beat and spit at all directions like a maniac. It already has started.

Biden is not a good choice. But he is by far the lesser evil. So be it, if that is how it turns out in Novembre (and Trumpman failed in unleashing a hot shooting civil war).
Might I suggest you take off the tinfoil hat before going out in the thunderstorm? You are making zero sense.

Last edited by MaDef; 04-19-20 at 12:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-19-20, 01:53 PM   #9182
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
Be careful there, both the Biden and Clinton families have some interesting business ties to china, it wouldn't take much for the tinfoil hat crowd to pick up that ball and run with it. So don't give them any ideas.

Don't skip over the fact that Mitch "The B...ch" McConnell's wife's ties to China. She s an International Advisor to Wuhan, China!! Lets here it for Chairman Chao McConnell !!

Al Capone
Old 04-19-20, 02:53 PM   #9183
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Might I suggest you take off the tinfoil hat before going out in the thunderstorm? You are making zero sense.
Relevant is what is said in the whole video on Vit-D, and the link to ethnicity and skin colour is illustrated from 13:30 on and to 16:00. More skin pigments: darker skin: less Vit-D production from sunlight: because more sunlight is blocked from skin: weaker immune reaction due to Vit-D deficiency.

Old 04-19-20, 03:37 PM   #9184
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Relevant is what is said in the whole video on Vit-D, and the link to ethnicity and skin colour is illustrated from 13:30 on and to 16:00. More skin pigments: darker skin: less Vit-D production from sunlight: because more sunlight is blocked from skin: weaker immune reaction due to Vit-D deficiency.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the cronic case of TDS that you continue to exhibit.
Old 04-19-20, 04:35 PM   #9185
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Be careful there, both the Biden and Clinton families have some interesting business ties to china, it wouldn't take much for the tinfoil hat crowd to pick up that ball and run with it. So don't give them any ideas.
They already have and they make Sky look like a Saint ...

The conservatives have made their mistakes too

Bill Gates and that Doctor Fauci (everyone likes except Trump) seem to be in a deal to bankrupt America so they can reap all of the benefits of a new vaccine they've been
working on before Covid-19 even got loose is the latest one ...

Then they will ask you for a donation to stop Bill Gates and Dr Fauci so this new group can free American business back to where it was.

(no links due to it is such a bad conspiracy theory I'm sorry I brought it up)
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 04-19-20, 07:30 PM   #9186
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the cronic case of TDS that you continue to exhibit.
LOL... He'd fit right in over at the Democratic Underground board.
Old 04-20-20, 12:17 AM   #9187
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
LOL... He'd fit right in over at the Democratic Underground board.

I've always pictured Sky as more Trump envy that derangement. I think he wants his own "strong" man. Maybe a Bismarck for example. You can hardly blame him, his dear leader is more a friend to the Turks than the Germans.
Old 04-20-20, 05:42 PM   #9188
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Will someone please tell me which side is for keeping the lockdown and which side is for lifting the lockdown.

Left side (democrats) keep the lock down

Right side (republicans) lift the shut down

or is this backwards or is it all messed up?
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 04-20-20, 06:56 PM   #9189
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Hard to tell really, I think most of them are just people who are tired of being told to stay indoors. Although I bet a good number of them think that if you give the Government an inch, they'll take a mile and won't give it back.
Old 04-20-20, 07:35 PM   #9190
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Will someone please tell me which side is for keeping the lockdown and which side is for lifting the lockdown.

Left side (democrats) keep the lock down

Right side (republicans) lift the shut down

or is this backwards or is it all messed up?

Trump wants what's best for the USA, Democrat leadership want what's worst for Trump. I'm pretty sure of that part at least.

The goalposts keep shifting because there hasn't been enough damage to Trump yet due to fewer deaths than expected so far. Without enough deaths they have to hurt the economy more.
Old 04-20-20, 07:50 PM   #9191
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
I've always pictured Sky as more Trump envy that derangement. I think he wants his own "strong" man. Maybe a Bismarck for example. You can hardly blame him, his dear leader is more a friend to the Turks than the Germans.

I think Skybird would like to be another Bismarck himself but he lacks charisma.
Old 04-20-20, 09:16 PM   #9192
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Trump wants what's best for the USA, Democrat leadership want what's worst for Trump. I'm pretty sure of that part at least.
I don't disagree with that but that's pretty much the mindset of every sitting president up for election so no points.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 04-21-20, 11:47 AM   #9193
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:

The goalposts keep shifting because there hasn't been enough damage to Trump yet due to fewer deaths than expected so far. Without enough deaths they have to hurt the economy more.
Only a thought

Couldn't it be so, the Dem think the way Trump is taking care of USA in this Crisis is wrong and their idea of how it shall be done is better.

Markus
Old 04-21-20, 12:41 PM   #9194
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I think Skybird would like to be another Bismarck himself but he lacks charisma.
I think you're better than that Dave and as such I'll state on this occasion that anything resembling an unnecessary personal attack is something that I shouldn't have to be dealing with from a longstanding member such as yourself.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 04-21-20, 01:51 PM   #9195
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Only a thought

Couldn't it be so, the Dem think the way Trump is taking care of USA in this Crisis is wrong and their idea of how it shall be done is better.

Markus
well, there is the rub. They don't have a clue as to what should be done.

the only thing they know for certain is that if Trump suggests it, it's wrong.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter