SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-20-23, 06:48 AM   #886
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Tories won't want to alienate the pensioners vote so I'm looking forward to a sizeable triple-lock increase.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-23, 08:54 AM   #887
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

^Hey Rocky, that was about as interesting as the long walk to the Hang mans Noose, beef it up a lot more old boy. Trump mania doesn't have the same attraction in the UK as it does in your neck of the woods, just saying.
The rank and file of this once great country are mostly living on a financial knife edge because of our right leaning government and they have very little time to read or listen to a pompous republican billionaire from the USA.

How many more impeachments will the Democrats throw at him?, he's at two now isn't he?, that's far more interesting than that load of tripe that you've been posting recently.
Old 10-20-23, 11:58 AM   #888
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Two Nottinghamshire councillors have resigned from the Labour Party over comments leader Sir Keir Starmer made on the Israel-Gaza conflict.

Nottingham city councillor Nadia Farhat and Gedling Borough councillor Russell Whiting will now both represent their wards as independents.

The pair are part of around a dozen Labour councillors who have stood down across the country.

Sir Keir said Israel "has the right to defend herself".

He made the comments during an interview on LBC radio after Palestinian militant group Hamas launched an unprecedented attack on 7 October that killed 1,400 people.

Pressed on whether cutting off water and power supplies into Gaza would be appropriate as part of an Israeli response, he replied: "I think that Israel does have that right, it is an ongoing situation.

"Obviously everything should be done within international law, but I don't want to step away from the core principles that Israel has the right to defend herself and Hamas bears responsibility."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-67168064

Old 10-21-23, 07:19 AM   #889
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-21-23, 12:35 PM   #890
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Another rat about to jump ship and to think, I used to like the guy.

Quote:
Jeremy Hunt is expected to stand down as an MP before the next election, according to senior Conservatives, who say the chancellor is aware he could suffer a “Michael Portillo” moment on polling day.

Hunt has already put himself forward and been selected for the new Surrey constituency of Godalming and Ash, after his South West Surrey seat was dissolved and split into two under boundary changes.

Rumours have been swirling among Surrey Conservatives and at Westminster to this effect, amid cataclysmic predictions of wipeout for several serving cabinet ministers after more than 13 years in power.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...e6f1ebbc&ei=28

Old 10-21-23, 10:32 PM   #891
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
^Hey Rocky, that was about as interesting as the long walk to the Hang mans Noose, beef it up a lot more old boy. Trump mania doesn't have the same attraction in the UK as it does in your neck of the woods, just saying.
The rank and file of this once great country are mostly living on a financial knife edge because of our right leaning government and they have very little time to read or listen to a pompous republican billionaire from the USA.

How many more impeachments will the Democrats throw at him?, he's at two now isn't he?, that's far more interesting than that load of tripe that you've been posting recently.
Look Trump mania,Is what the Democrats keep pushing.The citizens of the United States are sick and tired of Politicians all of them.You see,we see they are out of control.They want war and war, Just like me. If i can take over 3 blocks in my neighborhood.Why can't i take 10,20? Now if my families can rise to rule a Country as Democrats and use Democracy as our battle cry and can get other Countries and their families across the Planet to join us.
We will rule and that's a fact.Suck it up buttercup, The richest and the most vicious,have always ruled this globe.We can put a banner or a flag on anything we want.If you want to be close to us and a part of our Global revolution.All you have to do is bend your knee and submit! We will guarantee you will own nothing and be happy.And if your not happy,You can go to one of our Fabulous AI retreats.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-23, 02:55 AM   #892
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Look Trump mania,Is what the Democrats keep pushing.The citizens of the United States are sick and tired of Politicians all of them.You see,we see they are out of control.They want war and war, Just like me. If i can take over 3 blocks in my neighborhood.Why can't i take 10,20? Now if my families can rise to rule a Country as Democrats and use Democracy as our battle cry and can get other Countries and their families across the Planet to join us.
We will rule and that's a fact.Suck it up buttercup, The richest and the most vicious,have always ruled this globe.We can put a banner or a flag on anything we want.If you want to be close to us and a part of our Global revolution.All you have to do is bend your knee and submit! We will guarantee you will own nothing and be happy.And if your not happy,You can go to one of our Fabulous AI retreats.
let try to keep this about UK and not the US since there a thread for US
Old 10-22-23, 06:25 AM   #893
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

You can almost smell the fear in everything they say in the press now that the electorate are fully aware of the coming election next year.

Quote:
Rishi Sunak's government will consider tax cuts if it can meet its target of halving inflation by the end of the year, a Tory cabinet minister has said.

Robert Jenrick said the PM had the "right priorities" after his party suffered two heavy by-election losses.

There is disquiet over the results among Tory MPs, with some calling for tax cuts to shore up support.

But Mr Jenrick told discontented MPs in his party they "shouldn't read too much" into the by-election defeats.

When asked if the government was listening to those voices, the immigration minister told the BBC he understood Conservatives and the public "all want to cut taxes".

"But the first task has got to be bearing down on inflation," Mr Jenrick told the Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg programme.

Describing inflation - the rate at which prices rise - as a "great evil", Mr Jenrick said "if we can get that under control" then "of course we will consider what more we should do" on taxes.

Tax levels in the UK are at their highest since records began 70 years ago and are unlikely to come down soon, a leading think tank, the Institute for Fiscal Studies, said last month.

In January, Mr Sunak said halving inflation by the end of 2023 was one of the government's five key pledges.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67186751

Old 10-22-23, 07:27 AM   #894
Moonlight
Admiral

Brits march for Palestine: Police make 10 arrests as 100,000 protestors take to the streets of London, Birmingham, Manchester and Cardiff in defence of civilians in Gaza and West Bank after Hamas' deadly attacks on Israel brought violent response

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ist-group.html

I'm a Brit and, there's no one from this village that supports a Terrorist Organisation like Hamas is and, if there were, they wouldn't be living here for long.
This protesting malarkey is getting out of hand now, I didn't see any of these pillocks demonstrating for the Israeli victims of terror two weeks ago, no, these twats need there plastic citizenship removing and then they need deporting.
What is Sunak doing about it?, nothing as usual, and he won't do anything about it in the future either, why is that you might ask?, well, could it be he's a migrant as well?, you can tell what sort of creature he is though, because as Chancellor of the Exchequer he knew his migrant wife was a tax dodging bastard and that tells you everything you need to know about these currants.

All of our Political Parties just want to wave these pillocks through customs as if they have a god given right to be here, when you give a migrant a home you expect them to integrate into society, but these currants don't give a **** about that, oh no, they just hold out the begging bowl and go demonstrating on the streets when ever their Brethren who committed these atrocities are facing any kind of retaliation.
These migrant twats have turned our Border Force and the RNLI into a bleeding taxi service for these migrants, and what about our Police Service and Media Outlets?, they cover any migrant crime up in a veil of secrecy that we only hear about when the perpetrators are convicted and that's not often.

Rant Over, and might I add that if there's any Lefty Member on here who takes offence at what I've wrote, you can just **** Off as well.
Old 10-22-23, 08:25 AM   #895
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Brits march for Palestine: Police make 10 arrests as 100,000 protestors take to the streets of London, Birmingham, Manchester and Cardiff in defence of civilians in Gaza and West Bank after Hamas' deadly attacks on Israel brought violent response

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ist-group.html

I'm a Brit and, there's no one from this village that supports a Terrorist Organisation like Hamas is and, if there were, they wouldn't be living here for long.
This protesting malarkey is getting out of hand now, I didn't see any of these pillocks demonstrating for the Israeli victims of terror two weeks ago, no, these twats need there plastic citizenship removing and then they need deporting.
What is Sunak doing about it?, nothing as usual, and he won't do anything about it in the future either, why is that you might ask?, well, could it be he's a migrant as well?, you can tell what sort of creature he is though, because as Chancellor of the Exchequer he knew his migrant wife was a tax dodging bastard and that tells you everything you need to know about these currants.

All of our Political Parties just want to wave these pillocks through customs as if they have a god given right to be here, when you give a migrant a home you expect them to integrate into society, but these currants don't give a **** about that, oh no, they just hold out the begging bowl and go demonstrating on the streets when ever their Brethren who committed these atrocities are facing any kind of retaliation.
These migrant twats have turned our Border Force and the RNLI into a bleeding taxi service for these migrants, and what about our Police Service and Media Outlets?, they cover any migrant crime up in a veil of secrecy that we only hear about when the perpetrators are convicted and that's not often.

Rant Over, and might I add that if there's any Lefty Member on here who takes offence at what I've wrote, you can just **** Off as well.

Similar problems here, I think it’s done deliberately just to keep the masses in a perpetual state of crisis and division. Only difference I’ve noted is most immigrants I’ve seen coming to the U.S. are family groups of men women and children arriving. Europe on the other hand seems to be hosting large groups of fighting age males from the Middle East arriving en masse. Good luck!

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-23, 10:12 AM   #896
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I reckon a five metre concrete wall with an electric fence at the top would be far more appropriate.

Quote:
Prime Minister Rishi Sunak wants a 165ft (50m)-long fence around his North Yorkshire home, documents reveal.

Plans for a "timber post and rail fence" have been submitted to North Yorkshire Council to consider.

The application states it would offer a "simple visual and modest physical barrier to discourage incursion" at the constituency home near Northallerton.

The move follows a rooftop protest in August by Greenpeace, who challenged oil and gas extraction plans.

The application, lodged on 11 October, called for "a prompt decision given the simplicity of the proposals and site circumstances".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-67188005

Old 10-23-23, 05:18 AM   #897
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-23-23, 05:45 AM   #898
Moonlight
Admiral

When WILL police step in? Home Secretary to read riot act after pro-Hamas protests on streets of UK - including Islamists shouting 'jihad', Tube driver leading 'Free Palestine' chant and groups waving 'jihadist flags'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-London.html

The Wetropolitan Police as usual do nothing, everyone of these currants are Terrorist supporting scum and the police are allowing them to chant Jihad without fear of arrest. If I went down there shouting "Muslim Bastards Need Exterminating" I'd be put in a cell for twenty bleeding years, the difference between me and the Scum is, I'm not a member of their so called "Peace Religion", pffft.

Enoch Powell was right about what he said in his famous speech, he predicted all this and the Politicians of the day never listened, they're still not listening today, and if someone doesn't get a grip on these Terrorist Supporting Bastards and soon, there's going to be bloodshed on the streets.......again.
Old 10-23-23, 05:48 AM   #899
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Perhaps the simple answer id down to the fact the prisons are full.

Old 10-23-23, 10:09 AM   #900
Moonlight
Admiral

‘If we lose the next election - it won't be our policies which are to blame. Our downfall will be from within,’ says Tobias Ellwood

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other...d5a192e5&ei=13

UK National Debt Clock.
https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Tobias Ellwood must have been living under a rock for the last 13 years.
Sunak and the rest of his Tory cronies have been living a life of bleeding luxury while the rest of the country has been going through Tory Austerity, what has it got us after 13 years of Tory governance?, over £2½ Trillion of debt, that's what.

Tory Fiscal Policies and corruption have caused all of this, Theresa Coffey has cut benefits whilst she claimed £200,000 in expenses, the poor in Britain have to go to food banks and heat stations to keep alive, but, hey-ho, Sunak, Ellwood and the rest of the swamp rats ignore these facts.
I think a smack in the kisser every day for these Tory MPs would perhaps re-focus their energies on fixing this mess that they've caused, in fact it should be made mandatory.

Failure of health care policies and broken NHS.
Failure of transport policies.
Failure of defence policies.
Failure of "levelling up" promises.
Failure of immigration promises.
Failure of law and order and policing.
etc etc etc.
I think Tobias Ellwood needs to meet a tree and a noose, and make it soon.