SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-14-21, 04:37 PM   #8491
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

I thought of all people here you would be happy about that. Plus, I didn’t say wheel chair bound or elderly. I said the fat overweight lazy ones who sit in front of their TV eating Cheetos all day. If only we could make them be socially responsible by mandating nationwide exercise programs. It would increase their chances of surviving heart disease, stroke, cancer and COVID. And we will make them wear masks too because you know that’s for their own good too. They’re just petulant children that need adult supervision, what’s wrong with that?.

Win win. Clean mirrors, bringing insurance rates and hospital expenses down. Making more beds available for gun shot auto accident victims. And teaching others how to be socially responsible and lead a lean healthy life style.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-21, 04:44 PM   #8492
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I thought of all people here you would be happy about that. Plus, I didn’t say wheel chair bound or elderly. I said the fat overweight lazy ones who sit in front of their TV eating Cheetos all day. If only we could make them be socially responsible by mandating nationwide exercise programs. It would increase their chances of surviving heart disease, stroke, cancer and COVID. And we will make them wear masks too because you know that’s for their own good.

Win win. Clean mirrors, bringing insurance rates and hospital expenses down. Making more beds available for gun shot auto accident victims. And teaching others how to be socially responsible and lead a lean healthy life style.
Who said I wasn't happy? You sounded very Michelle Obamaesque. I was just adding more to your brilliant plan. Of course, we all know, without a doubt, that if everyone was in tip top athletic condition nobody would die from Covid. Ever. That is, unless you read and believed the articles I linked.
Old 09-14-21, 04:47 PM   #8493
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
I thought of all people here you would be happy about that. Plus, I didn’t say wheel chair bound or elderly. I said the fat overweight lazy ones who sit in front of their TV eating Cheetos all day. If only we could make them be socially responsible by mandating nationwide exercise programs. It would increase their chances of surviving heart disease, stroke, cancer and COVID. And we will make them wear masks too because you know that’s for their own good too. They’re just petulant children that need adult supervision, what’s wrong with that?.

Again, excercising does not make realyl fat people thinner, nor does it cure diabtes. only avodiing insuline spikes does so.

You want to tackle their issues, overweight and diabetes? Dont sent them jogging, but teach them on better eating and what is good and what is poisonous food. Most stuff in supermarkets, including what you mentioned as exmaples, should be considered as a health hazard. It makes you fat, it turns you diabetic. Highly processed industrial "food" (waste is a better name). Trans fats. The listed sugars. "Plant oils" (that indeed are seed oils, not plant oils).

Teach them on food. Teach them to eat better. Teach them how to avoid many and high insuline spikes. Teach them moderation.

Soft drinks, smoothies, with sugar or sweeteners, it does not matter that much: should be considered a taboo.
Old 09-14-21, 05:02 PM   #8494
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
Who said I wasn't happy? You sounded very Michelle Obamaesque. I was just adding more to your brilliant plan. Of course, we all know, without a doubt, that if everyone was in tip top athletic condition nobody would die from Covid. Ever. That is, unless you read and believed the articles I linked.
I never said nobody wouldn’t die, it’s a fact every one eventually dies from a multitude of ailments and just plain old age. I said exercise would decrease risk and increase survivability of the leading cause of death, Heart disease, Stroke and Cancer. If Biden really cared he would mandate exercise too. Teach those fat lazy little children about good health.

Old 09-14-21, 05:08 PM   #8495
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
I never said nobody wouldn’t die, it’s a fact every one eventually dies from a multitude of ailments and just plain old age. I said exercise would decrease risk and increase survivability of the leading cause of death, Heart disease, Stroke and Cancer. If Biden really cared he would mandate exercise too. Teach those fat lazy little children about good health.
Alas, exercise doesn't help against Covid as much a masking, social distancing and vaccination. But being healthier does have its benefits. Perhaps you should start a 'Rockstar's National Exercise Program (because he cares, he really really cares)' thread.
Old 09-14-21, 05:09 PM   #8496
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

@Skybird

I thought it was a combination of
Eating healthy food, varied food and exercise

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-21, 05:19 PM   #8497
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
@Skybird

I thought it was a combination of
Eating healthy food, varied food and exercise

Markus
Varied or not, healthy food, first and foremost (eliminate sugar and even sugar substitutes and for various other health issues, eliminate salt and fats). Exercise helps. Regrettably, not everyone can take as much advantage of exercise as they'd like (exercise modified to their capability doesn't hurt, however).
Old 09-14-21, 05:22 PM   #8498
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

It’s a combination of mental attitude , adjustments in diet, and what you do with your time. Mandate exercise equals less time in front of TV drinking soda and eating Cheetos. Better chance of living a long life no matter what it throws at you.

Is your bed stand littered with cookies, , bottles of prescription meds and face coverings made from an old TV Guide?

Mine isn’t I have a lamp and a book. I work five days a week and venture into the wild every chance I get. Walk, bicycle eat healthy with a treat once in awhile. I am not fully vaccinated, I don’t wear a mask, had COVID, and life goes on.

Proof if we mandate exercise for the lazy slobs they would do better when faced with cold, flu, COVID, cancer, heart disease or a bad case of lard ass

Old 09-14-21, 05:25 PM   #8499
Arlo
The Old Man

May it continue to. Thanks for the 'I hate needles and masks PSA.' Carry on.
Old 09-14-21, 05:31 PM   #8500
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Pay attention now I am not fully vaccinated because I declined the second because of an adverse reaction. Even my doctor agreed.

Nor do I hate masks. In fact I am in no way bothered by them so feel free to wear one anytime you want.

Old 09-14-21, 05:35 PM   #8501
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Pay attention now I am not fully vaccinated I I declined the second because of an adverse reaction. Even my doctor agreed.

Nor do I hate masks. In fact I am in no way bothered by them feel free to wear one anytime you want.
Pay attention back: I'm happy seeing me wear a mask won't unduly upset you. I hope you continue to survive and live a pristinely healthy life and that you won't make anyone else sick.
Old 09-14-21, 05:55 PM   #8502
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Wear facemask where it's mandatory to do so and wear mask where there's lots of people even if there's no mandatory to do so, especially if there's high risc of Covid-19 in that area.

Take the vaccine if you think you need to-but do not feel forced into it. It should be of free will whether you decide to take the vaccine or not.

If you chose not to-then please show responsibility towards the others even those who are vaccinated.

A vaccinated isn't 100 % protected. The person has a good defense against
Covid-19 nevertheless they can get very ill too.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-21, 05:58 PM   #8503
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Pay attention back: I'm happy seeing me wear a mask won't unduly upset you. I hope you continue to survive and live a pristinely healthy life and that you won't make anyone else sick.
Me? i don’t ‘make’ anyone get sick. The cheetos eating couch potato do that all by themselves. They walk around thinking their head scarf, surgical mask or N95 hanging around their chin will protect them. They handle money rub their eye pick their nose fiddle with their mask. Unless he was lying to us again Fauci said there was no reason should be wearing a mask it was pointless.

With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated. We civilized men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination. We build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed and the sick. Thus the weak members of civilized societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. Hardly anyone is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed.

Mandate exercise programs it’s for your own good. That’s my cult because we care more than the chin diaper cult.

Old 09-14-21, 06:03 PM   #8504
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Me? i don’t ‘make’ anyone get sick. The cheetos eating couch potato do that all by themselves. They walk around thinking their head scarf, surgical mask or N95 hanging around their chin will protect them. They handle money rub their eye pick their nose fiddle with their mask. Unless he was lying to us again Fauci said there was no reason should be wearing a mask it was pointless.

With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated. We civilized men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination. We build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed and the sick. Thus the weak members of civilized societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. Hardly anyone is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed.

Mandate exercise programs it’s for your own good. That’s my cult because we care more than the chin diaper cult.
Jeebus. Lighten up, Francis. If you had a point, you would have more than made it by now.
Old 09-14-21, 06:07 PM   #8505
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Jeebus. Lighten up, Francis. If you had a point, you would have more than made it by now.
I’m just trying show people I care and if you cared you too would seek to mandate a nationwide exercise program. Let’s join our two cults and see if we can get theses petulant lazy fat little children to take better care of themselves, it’s for their own good.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan