SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-11-21, 03:05 AM   #8431
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Denmark has a fully vaccinated rate of fantastic 87%. Thats why they open up. Danes embraced the free gift of vaccines with open arms and the government says the desease has now no more communal relevance. .
Old 09-11-21, 08:32 AM   #8432
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Denmark has a fully vaccinated rate of fantastic 87%. Thats why they open up. Danes embraced the free gift of vaccines with open arms and the government says the desease has now no more communal relevance. .
The authorities here in Denmark has opened extra vaccination post in stores a.s.o. They are trying to get the last 3 procent.
They know it's impossible to get 95-98 %

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-21, 09:15 AM   #8433
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Well if you were to visit someone in the hospital you would wear a mask or stay outside. If you were to book a domestic flight you would wear an N95 or be refused boarding. It is your choice but you may be refused service. It's a simple thing to do and I don't see why people make such a big deal out of it like kindergartners. It will eventually go away.
Simple as it may be even Fauci said it was pointless for the general public to wear them. Furthermore I don’t believe there is one business in this country which specifies which mask to use. They approve of your loose fitting surgical mask, fancy scarf, cloth or a paper strip ALL of which provide absolutely no protection whatsoever. Which just goes to show your health is of no concern to them or the reason why they demand you wear a covering. It’s virtue signaling (see how much we care), used by mandate nazis and makes good headlines.

I’d bet if I were to wear a Mark V gas mask they’d boot me off the plane. But wear a useless scarf or piece of paper and I’d be welcome.

Oh and hospitals I can understand. In fact when I went to visit a patient last year. They wouldn’t allow just any old chin diaper. I was given proper PPE and instructed how to properly wear them and dispose of them after use.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-11-21 at 09:41 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-21, 09:27 AM   #8434
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Si You can wear a surgical mask, a scarf, a cloth or a paper strip ALL of which provide absolutely no protection whatsoever.
*sigh*

Again ...

Old 09-11-21, 09:27 AM   #8435
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Go stand in front of a mirror and spit. Next, put a mask on and repeat the experiment. Report back.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-21, 09:38 AM   #8436
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Rockstar is sort of correct when he wrote

"Si You can wear a surgical mask, a scarf, a cloth or a paper strip ALL of which provide absolutely no protection whatsoever."

Why!? Because 98-99 % of those who used these facemask did it wrong. They handle these mask wrong before, during use and after.

I haven't seen one single person using them correctly before or after use.

Which conclude facemask did not protect us.

Markus

Old 09-11-21, 09:48 AM   #8437
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Rockstar is sort of correct when he wrote

Because 98-99 % of those who used these facemask did it wrong. They handle these mask wrong before, during use and after.

I haven't seen one single person using them correctly before or after use.

Which conclude facemask did not protect us.

Markus
That's not his claim. And not seeing a single person using them correctly is a rather odd statement. Seeing instances of such on a regular basis is believable but 'not one single?' I'm starting to worry about the people you hang out with.
Old 09-11-21, 09:56 AM   #8438
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
That's not his claim. And not seeing a single person using them correctly is a rather odd statement. Seeing instances of such on a regular basis is believable but 'not one single?' I'm starting to worry about the people you hang out with.
I'm not hanging out with anybody It's the observation I make when I stand and wait for the bus or entering a store.

One of my friends who use to take the same bus as I do have told me he have used same facemask for about 2-3 month.

Said to him, that his mask are now worthless.
He said that he knew that but he could not afford to use new one 2-3 times per day.

Markus

Old 09-11-21, 10:03 AM   #8439
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I'm not hanging out with anybody It's the observation I make when I stand and wait for the bus or entering a store.

One of my friends who use to take the same bus as I do have told me he have used same facemask for about 2-3 month.

Said to him, that his mask are now worthless.
He said that he knew that but he could not afford to use new one 2-3 times per day.

Markus
That's ... one ... of your friends. You said you've not seen a single person using a mask correctly. Via observation you can only see things like nose or chin exposure as well as both. Do you ask each and every individual if they change masks daily? Forgive me but your claim is suspicious.
Old 09-11-21, 10:07 AM   #8440
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

*Sigh*. Your poster doesn’t have a source.

U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

The only thing which can prevent from being infected is social distancing and wearing of mask (N95) and wearing of mask has its own adverse effects... (hospital setting)

…while surgical masks provide a barrier against large respiratory particles, they are ineffective at providing protection from smaller particles. Surgical masks also do not prevent leakage around the mask when the user inhales. Therefore, surgical masks are ineffective and do not provide enough protection

They don’t even consider cloth or charcoal for discussion.

I know, seeeeee! It says N95 masks can save lives. BUT shouldn’t be worn any longer than 8 hours. Who’s checking if the N95 is even still good when people board their flight? Who has had the training to use them do people even know they have an expiration date?

Do they understand they should wash their hands after removing them? Do they even know how to remove them?

Without training even wearing an N95 is pointless. Just like Fauci said early on, unless of course he was lying to us again.

Old 09-11-21, 10:20 AM   #8441
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
*Sigh*. Your poster doesn’t have a source.

U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

The only thing which can prevent from being infected is social distancing and wearing of mask (N95) and wearing of mask has its own adverse effects... (hospital setting)

…while surgical masks provide a barrier against large respiratory particles, they are ineffective at providing protection from smaller particles. Surgical masks also do not prevent leakage around the mask when the user inhales. Therefore, surgical masks are ineffective and do not provide enough protection

They don’t even consider cloth or charcoal for discussion.

I know, seeeeee! It says N95 masks can save lives. BUT shouldn’t be worn any longer than 8 hours. Who’s checking if the N95 is even still good when people board their flight? Who has had the training to use them do people even know they have an expiration date?

Do they understand they should wash their hands after removing them? Do they even know how to remove them?

Without training even wearing an N95 is pointless. Just like Fauci said early on, unless of course he was lying to us again.
The graphic covered the ineffectiveness of charcoal and cloth. And now you're backpedaling on your original blanket statement.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7883189/

https://www.epa.gov/sciencematters/e...ainst-covid-19

(You're welcome)
Old 09-11-21, 10:53 AM   #8442
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-21, 12:18 PM   #8443
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Go stand in front of a mirror and spit. Next, put a mask on and repeat the experiment. Report back.

Yes. it is the transmission of droplets that we are trying to mitigate.
Old 09-11-21, 01:35 PM   #8444
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

The "Left vs. Right" battle has very little bearing anymore in real life. What we're facing now isn't a sideways conflict but a vertical one: the 99% vs. the 1% (and its minions). The nationalists vs. the globalists. Democratic rule vs. corporate/plutocratic rule. Unfortunately, the 1% globalist plutocrats are winning handily, since they have monopoly control of the media and have bought out virtually all the politicians. It's not looking too good for the rest of us.

CJ Hopkins, who normally writes satire, has analyzed the current state of affairs in a colorful 3-part series:

https://consentfactory.org/2020/10/1...covidian-cult/

https://consentfactory.org/2021/04/2...-cult-part-ii/

https://consentfactory.org/2021/09/0...cult-part-iii/

Quote:
Their initiation into the Covidian Cult began in January, when the medical authorities and corporate media turned on The Fear with projections of hundreds of millions of deaths and fake photos of people dropping dead in the streets. The psychological conditioning has continued for months. The global masses have been subjected to a constant stream of propaganda, manufactured hysteria, wild speculation, conflicting directives, exaggerations, lies, and tawdry theatrical effects. Lockdowns. Emergency field hospitals and morgues. The singing-dancing NHS staff. Death trucks. Overflowing ICUs. Dead Covid babies. Manipulated statistics. Goon squads. Masks. And all the rest of it.

Eight months later, here we are. The Head of the Health Emergencies Program at the WHO has basically confirmed an IFR of 0.14%, approximately the same as the seasonal flu. And here are the latest survival rate estimates from the Center for Disease Control:

Age 0-19 … 99.997%
Age 20-49 … 99.98%
Age 50-69 … 99.5%
Age 70+ … 94.6%

The “science” argument is officially over. An increasing number of doctors and medical experts are breaking ranks and explaining how the current mass hysteria over “cases” (which now includes perfectly healthy people) is essentially meaningless propaganda, for example, in this segment on ARD, one of the big mainstream German TV channels.
And the mandate nazis are still gathering steam. ‘Go spit in a mirror and report back, or wear a mask to show you care” is all that’s left for the gulliable trying to shield themselves from the idea they were mindless members of a cult.

Old 09-11-21, 01:44 PM   #8445
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

To be honest the photo on the right is closer to what it looks like when people walk into the shop. Very few wear a mask these days, though there are still some true believers that still wear a mask. But I never see anyone wearing an N95 hmmmm.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-11-21 at 01:53 PM.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan