Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-07-21, 11:52 AM   #7111
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

China would not hesitate to understate the real number of death to Covid-19

India on the other hand is not suffering from some political disease, they have not enough, don't know what I shall call it, so the exact number of death to Covid-19 is unknown

I see it daily where my friends compare number of citizens who have died with or off Covid-19 with other years before.

They seem to forget one thing..despite there are people who die due to this Corona virus, there are also people who die from other things.

Sweden had last year a excess mortality in relation to, was it 2016 or 2018.

A huge majority of those who die did it because of some other underlying
sickness-No one know how many of these would been alive today...if Corona wasn't a reality.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 12:17 PM   #7112
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

The biggest flaw in the UK death statistics is the fact that anyone having been diagnosed with Covid up to 28 days prior to their death is counted as a Covid fatality.

An example would be someone diagnosed positive then a few days later dying in some form of accident....the result is a Covid death.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 12:39 PM   #7113
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Same here. A few month ago a man was tested positive an about one week later he died in a Motorcycle accident. Cause of death Covid-19

Later it was changed to died with Corona. A majority who die and are positive died with corona not off Corona.

Markus

Old 05-07-21, 12:56 PM   #7114
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Dont ever let a manufactured crisis go to waste.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 01:01 PM   #7115
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 01:18 PM   #7116
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dont ever let a manufactured crisis go to waste.
Do you mean that the Chinese had planned this (Creating this virus)?

Or is it a global conspiracy

If latter, how could this be archieved ?
We have a free press who would sell their soul to get a story with something like that.

Markus

Old 05-07-21, 04:03 PM   #7117
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
We have a free press...

Do we really Markus? Because all I see in the media these days is the official corporate government line. Anything else has been dismissed by the media as ridiculous conspiracy theories and their proponents continue to be de-platformed and silenced. That don't sound free to me.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 04:14 PM   #7118
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

In capitalism "free" press means it prints what the people want to hear because there's more MONEY in it, and this is true for all political sides.
In communism "free" press means publishing only what one political party wants the people to hear, and believe.

Nothing of both has to do anything with reporting reality, or the truth.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 04:21 PM   #7119
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

I mean free as in not being controlled by the government like in North Korea and China.

Depending on a persons standpoint s/he believe or disbelieve what is written in a newspaper.

But I still wonder how a world wide conspiracy could be archieved.

I could understand if KJU pull this in his country..the entire world with a free press in the West(democratic countries)

Reading all this among my friends have given me ideas on a sci-fi books, where the world leaders agree on creating and releasing a virus and taking control over the free press.

Markus

Old 05-07-21, 04:38 PM   #7120
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

The press in the west is not controlled by one political party alone. They usually have an agenda and then let themselves pay by the organisations that suit their bias most [/cynism]
Or the the political organisations found and finance the press branches that support their views, like with Fox News and Breitbart etc.
The neutral or more reasonable press has recently run into problems, people are so divided and full of hate that no one wants to read or listen to neutral reasonable publishing, they are damned and bedeviled from all the extreme sides.

Of course the western press is more free to publish what it wants, much different than compared to e.g. North Korea.
But what the western press wants is money, thus spreading the influence and politics and desinformation their sponsors, or owners, want them to spread.

You have to read a lot all over the spectrum to get a glimpse, but usually reasonable thinking makes you see what is really going on.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 06:10 PM   #7121
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

This article made me remember what I wrote a few times in this thread

Quote:
The molecule being tested is a bespoke antiviral codenamed PF 07321332. Classed as a "protease inhibitor", it has been formulated to attack the "spine" of the SARS-Cov-2 virus and stop it replicating in our noses, throats and lungs. It was protease inhibitors that turned the tide on the spread of HIV in the UK and around the world. Now researchers hope they may be on the brink of a similar pandemic-busting breakthrough.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...vailable-year/

I wrote that in the future we will be given pills instead of getting two syringer per year.

Markus

Old 05-07-21, 06:33 PM   #7122
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Do we really Markus? Because all I see in the media these days is the official corporate government line. Anything else has been dismissed by the media as ridiculous conspiracy theories and their proponents continue to be de-platformed and silenced. That don't sound free to me.
All news agencies have this little teletype ding ding ding thing in their rooms

So in reality they all get the major news stories from the same source. After that they put a twist on it with Google and Bing and Microsoft and Yahoo adding the click bait.

Quote:
The Associated Press (AP) is an American non-profit news agency headquartered in New York City. Founded in 1846, it operates as a cooperative, unincorporated association. ... By 2016, news collected by the AP was published and republished by more than 1,300 newspapers and broadcasters.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 11:25 PM   #7123
d@rk51d3
Sea Lord

Downloads: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I mean free as in not being controlled by the government like in North Korea and China.
You may be surprised.

I'm certain you'll find that those in China and NK are all convinced they're free and uncontrolled too.

Here in Australia, sweeping "reforms" about 12-18 months ago made it so that any news outlet that doesn't tow the party line is censored and blocked from publication or web distribution.

The only news we get today is "state approved".
d@rk51d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-21, 11:44 PM   #7124
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Wrong thread. delete.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-21, 06:34 AM   #7125
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by d@rk51d3 View Post
You may be surprised.

I'm certain you'll find that those in China and NK are all convinced they're free and uncontrolled too.

Here in Australia, sweeping "reforms" about 12-18 months ago made it so that any news outlet that doesn't tow the party line is censored and blocked from publication or web distribution.

The only news we get today is "state approved".
I think that NZ is even worse then Aus, in that regard. The fact that they made it punishable to show or share the Muslim massacre video is unconscionable. No matter how horrific, people need to see the truth.

Whether that truth is people dying in droves in hospital, or hospitals that are empty. We've seen reports of people being prosecuted for undercover video showing that "overwhelmed" hospitals were quiet as a church mouse. We've seen people censored for questioning, as discussed here, why you would report a death from motorcycle crash as caused by covid.

Why the sudden push to report on India? As cold-blooded as this sounds, 200k deaths is *nothing* in a population of 1.3bn people.

I expect that when we look back in a few years, we'll realize most of this was political and health theater to cover up the fact that Fauci ensured that the NIAID funded the Wuhan virology institute to perform tests to modify spike proteins to make a coronavirus more infective to humans in a gain of function experiment and it escaped the lab because they were working in BSL2 conditions - and the covering up of the complete lack of preparedness and general incompetence of governments in response to it.

Even questioning why existing drugs were not recommended for use (or outright forbidden) by governments is taboo. Yeah, why *should* we try and use antivirals on a virus, with antibiotics to prevent subsequent opportunistic bacterial pneumonia?

I especially love seeing when the FDA breathlessly reports that HCQ and Ivermectin are unapproved uses to treat covid (despite evidence from other countries that it may work) but has no comment on the use of experimental vaccines...

The worst part is the general way in which people are expected to stay home until they are on death's door rather than trying out the ivermectin or hcq/zinc/azithromycin at the first signs of infection. No other disease elicits this response from the medical establishment. "Oh you've got this very treatable type of cancer and we caught it early. Come back for treatment when you're at stage 4."
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan