Closed Thread

Old 09-24-22, 10:32 AM   #6601
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Is it propaganda or is the Russian in such a condition.

Throughout the days I have seen a lot of small video clips showing drunk, very drunk Russian who has been drafted.

This made me wonder-Are they all drunk or is it Ukrainian propaganda.

Furthermore-Putin & Co knew that a mobilisation would happen and he should have build what I call drill school and try to hire civilian drill sergeants.

Then I would when I have announced this mobilisation sent these young men to a 8 weeks intensive training at these drill school.

Markus
Alcoholism is a big problem in Russia men drafted are old do not think they have personnel to train them certainly not in these numbers fear they get sent quick to the front with old rusty bad material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 09-24-22, 11:49 AM   #6602
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Alcoholism is a big problem in Russia men drafted are old do not think they have personnel to train them certainly not in these numbers fear they get sent quick to the front with old rusty bad material
Are you telling me that there isn't any sufficient structure in the Russian military when it comes to train and equip ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 09-24-22, 11:49 AM   #6603
Dargo
Admiral

Ukrainian forces shot down four Russian fighter jets today.
4 aircrafts (Su-25, two Su-30 and one Su-34) https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3/stat...15122710843394

Almost daily you can see these reports Russia loses millions daily no mater how many they mobilize this war is lost for them Putin only delays his execution Russia cannot win against an army that is led and trained as the Ukraine army.

Ukraine shot down $167,000,000 of Russian fighter jets today.

1x Su-25 - Cost $11M
2x Su-30 - Cost $60M = $120M
1x Su-34 - Cost $36M

Quote:

Last edited by Dargo; 09-24-22 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-24-22, 11:53 AM   #6604
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Are you telling me that there isn't any sufficient structure in the Russian military when it comes to train and equip ?

Markus
Yes, they lack the staff to train and lead an army what they got is old equipment a lot, but most can not be used Russia has whole divisions of it rust in open air. Because Putin decided to keep his forces in the pocket in Kherson oblast to save his own position, a lot of BTG's are lost that is Russian leadership they never gone win this war.

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 12:03 PM   #6605
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
I'm running out of funny comments to add to all these complaints about mobilisation. https://twitter.com/wartranslated/st...15102019964928
The rusty AK's were not the worst, according to an "LPR" guy... https://twitter.com/wartranslated/st...11929499160576

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 12:09 PM   #6606
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Yes, they lack the staff to train and lead an army what they got is old equipment a lot, but most can not be used Russia has whole divisions of it rust in open air. Because Putin decided to keep his forces in the pocket in Kherson oblast to save his own position, a lot of BTG's are lost that is Russian leadership they never gone win this war.
I was aware you would say(write) something like that.

Now I'm going a little off topic and turn conspiracist

There are those of my friends who truly believe Russia will win this war..They say Putin should be helped-He is fighting WEF-It's WEF who's behind this war together with Biden and Zelenskyy

End of going a little off topic....

They are my friends and I worship this friendship-But here I can't do anything than shake my head and laugh about it.

Markus

Old 09-24-22, 12:11 PM   #6607
Dargo
Admiral

Russian flee to Georgia border guards sent them back because of the Z symbol on their cars stupid Russians start to threaten Georgia border guards to redo 2008 pfff and that are people fleeing for the mobilization.

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 12:18 PM   #6608
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
I was aware you would say(write) something like that.

Now I'm going a little off topic and turn conspiracist

There are those of my friends who truly believe Russia will win this war..They say Putin should be helped-He is fighting WEF-It's WEF who's behind this war together with Biden and Zelenskyy

End of going a little off topic....

They are my friends and I worship this friendship-But here I can't do anything than shake my head and laugh about it.

Markus
It is not so hard to see daily that the 3-day invasion is lost, Russia army can not win against a western trained army Russia is corrupt to the bone to ever win anything. WEF yeah what to say nah never it is like the manifest of Zion it was never written never true everybody always biaach about the EU but the WEF rules the world

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 12:40 PM   #6609
Dargo
Admiral

Default Deaf, diabetic, dead. Who will be mobilized into the Russian army

Mobilization in Russia takes place in two parallel realities: while the authorities continue to say that only professional soldiers are being taken to the front, in reality, summonses come to anyone. Those who could have been retired for a long time if not for the reform, the elderly with diabetes, spinal hernias, deaf and even dead. https://theins-ru.translate.goog/new..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 12:44 PM   #6610
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
New York Times: Putin rejects commanders’ requests to withdraw from Kherson.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been more directly involved in planning Russia’s war in Ukraine, reports New York Times, citing unnamed U.S. officials. While he has accepted some recommendations by Russian commanders, Putin’s increased involvement on the battlefield has reportedly “created tensions.” https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/...35124603805697

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 12:45 PM   #6611
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Mobilization in Russia takes place in two parallel realities: while the authorities continue to say that only professional soldiers are being taken to the front, in reality, summonses come to anyone. Those who could have been retired for a long time if not for the reform, the elderly with diabetes, spinal hernias, deaf and even dead. https://theins-ru.translate.goog/new..._x_tr_pto=wapp
Dead is not an excuse for doing your duty for your country and if the dead doesn't appear this person will get 10 years in prison. It will be seen as deserting.

Markus

Old 09-24-22, 12:46 PM   #6612
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
New York Times: Putin rejects commanders’ requests to withdraw from Kherson.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been more directly involved in planning Russia’s war in Ukraine, reports New York Times, citing unnamed U.S. officials. While he has accepted some recommendations by Russian commanders, Putin’s increased involvement on the battlefield has reportedly “created tensions.” https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/...35124603805697
Why did Stalingrad 1942-43 pop up ?

Markus

Old 09-24-22, 12:47 PM   #6613
Susexx
Planesman

Downloads: 94

Quote:
Don't forget the bear with the balalaika yet. You still need to be able to read more independent sources, as well as sometimes communicate with native speakers.
Old 09-24-22, 12:52 PM   #6614
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susexx View Post
Don't forget the bear with the balalaika yet. You still need to be able to read more independent sources, as well as sometimes communicate with native speakers.
I speak with Russians and Ukrainians my sources are vast from the ground and international.

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 12:54 PM   #6615
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Why did Stalingrad 1942-43 pop up ?

Markus
Do not know, but Stalingrad was won because it became a kettle

Quote:
Closed Thread