Closed Thread

Old 06-30-12, 01:35 AM   #646
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 278
Uploads: 0

Quote:
As Mr Cameron pleaded with the man not to "spoil" the occasion
Wherever that tosser goes it spoils every occasion knowing that he is going to steal from the poor to give to his rich Tory friends.
Old 06-30-12, 05:09 AM   #647
Egan
Admiral

Downloads: 15

Watched Question Time on Thursday night for the first time in months. I have to say, if the genuine anger of the audience towards the Tories was any indication of the feeling in the country at large, then not only are they going to lose the next election, but there are going to be several of them swinging from lamposts beside their banking chums.

I am so sick of the Tories default 'Oh, it's all Labour's fault. They were the ones in charge when all this began.' Well, you know what? I don't remember the Conservatives making a squeak of protest back when Labour were in power. Besides, they have been in power for quite a while now and still can't bring themselves to do what the country wants them to do with bankers. They're not even pretending any more, are they? The only way you can misread the public mood that much is if you do not care.

So we have a PM who will break away from an important conference to hammer a comedian who did something morally dubious but perfectly legal with his taxes, whilst keeping quiet about Tory doners that did the same thing and actively refuses to support a criminal invstigation into the massively fraudulent activities of Barlcay's bank.

Every single thing they have done has been for the benefit of the rich. Do you know we lose nearly twice to three times as much every year through tax evasion by corporations and the rich as we do through welfare fraud? And yet...who are the ones who get done?

I'm well aware that everything I have just said is stating the obvious but I have reached a point over the last few days where I've just had enough of these arisotcratic, yacht-worrying scum. Quite franlky, I think Cameron is an Enemy of the People. There is a storm coming and the Tories are too stupid to see it.
Old 06-30-12, 06:19 AM   #648
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossMark View Post
Enquired about my pit pension a few days ago and at the moment when I am 50 I will get £655 a month, no doubts that the bloody Tories will spoil that.
You'll probably find that your pension (like mine) will be taxed at 20% on the entire sum and your personal allowance will be pinned to your job (PAYE).

I personally don't mind because my earnings are more than the personal allowance and it's nice to have two pay days (16th and last day of month).

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 06-30-12, 06:21 AM   #649
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan View Post
Watched Question Time on Thursday night for the first time in months. I have to say, if the genuine anger of the audience towards the Tories was any indication of the feeling in the country at large, then not only are they going to lose the next election, but there are going to be several of them swinging from lamposts beside their banking chums.

I am so sick of the Tories default 'Oh, it's all Labour's fault. They were the ones in charge when all this began.' Well, you know what? I don't remember the Conservatives making a squeak of protest back when Labour were in power. Besides, they have been in power for quite a while now and still can't bring themselves to do what the country wants them to do with bankers. They're not even pretending any more, are they? The only way you can misread the public mood that much is if you do not care.

So we have a PM who will break away from an important conference to hammer a comedian who did something morally dubious but perfectly legal with his taxes, whilst keeping quiet about Tory doners that did the same thing and actively refuses to support a criminal invstigation into the massively fraudulent activities of Barlcay's bank.

Every single thing they have done has been for the benefit of the rich. Do you know we lose nearly twice to three times as much every year through tax evasion by corporations and the rich as we do through welfare fraud? And yet...who are the ones who get done?

I'm well aware that everything I have just said is stating the obvious but I have reached a point over the last few days where I've just had enough of these arisotcratic, yacht-worrying scum. Quite franlky, I think Cameron is an Enemy of the People. There is a storm coming and the Tories are too stupid to see it.
^

Old 06-30-12, 06:57 AM   #650
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

4G mobile phone network is being rolled out but due to a error you will loose your Freeview picture and it will be you who has to buy a fillter for your TV!

YES THAT RICH * CAMERON WANTS YOU TO PAY! EVEN THE BBC THINKS THAT IS WRONG!

If you live in London, the Midlands, NW England and Yorkshire your boned.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 06-30-12, 08:01 AM   #651
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Quote:

Nice post Egan and also very true
Old 06-30-12, 08:17 AM   #652
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Just watching (or listening) to Question Time now...is there any chance we can elect Tony Robinson for PM?
Old 06-30-12, 08:32 AM   #653
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
is there any chance we can elect Tony Robinson for PM?
I am 100% certain that he would do a far better job than dodgy Dave
Old 06-30-12, 09:10 AM   #654
Egan
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Just watching (or listening) to Question Time now...is there any chance we can elect Tony Robinson for PM?
He was pretty good on it. The Tory girl, however, was hilariously out of her depth, just like the other 'Up and Coming' Tory girl star they sent announce the fuel duty U-turn to Paxman on Newsnight because Gideon was too busy wining and dining party donors at Number 11 to do anything else.

This government passed through 'The Thick of It' barrier some time ago and are now beyond parody. Thank God I have Veep on a Monday night to help me keep laughing about politics.

Last edited by Egan; 06-30-12 at 12:49 PM.
Old 06-30-12, 12:54 PM   #655
STEED
Lucky Jack

Bloody Heck Another Bloody Cover Up On Its Way!

Quote:
An urgent independent review into the inter-bank lending rate is to be set up by the Government next week following the interest rigging scandal.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ed-milband-...--finance.html
Rich Toff Cameron will bury this and his filthy dirty pigs in the city will carry on with their filthy dirty money grabbing stinking corrupt ways!

Ed you got this all wrong! NO NO NO..We all know who they are get them locked up in the slammer now!

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 06-30-12, 01:51 PM   #656
STEED
Lucky Jack

ED..for crying out loud call for a vote of no conference in this government.

Old 06-30-12, 01:54 PM   #657
Egan
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
ED..for crying out loud call for a vote of no conference in this government.

Problem there is nobody has any confidence in him, either.
Old 06-30-12, 01:57 PM   #658
STEED
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Problem there is nobody has any confidence in him, either.
Well yes...but this is a good chance for him to stand up and call for this. You never know people may think at last Ed go for it.

Old 06-30-12, 02:24 PM   #659
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Well yes...but this is a good chance for him to stand up and call for this. You never know people may think at last Ed go for it.
Nope...no point because Clegg and co would support Cameron to maintain their grip on power.....at least until they're wiped out at the next general election.

Old 07-01-12, 01:26 AM   #660
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
I think tosser Cameron changed the rule on this when the bottom wipers sold their souls to him.
I think now to win a vote of no confidence now Labour would need around 52% of the vote and you would need all the bottom wipers to vote with Labour and unfortunately this will not happen because most of them know full well come the next election around 85% or more of them will lose their seats.

Last edited by BossMark; 07-01-12 at 03:20 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
british, politics