SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-08-12, 04:58 AM   #541
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

I wondering what I should say......
I've left here for years,left SH3 modification for years.In these years,I try to make a WW2 navy battle online game and I failed,as picture below.I try to take care of my girlfriend and I failed,I lost her.I try to make my parents worried about me no more,I failed,they worry about my state even more......

Now,I'm making a Men of War mod,which its point are AI and FPS tank battle.You can see pictures of FPS tank battle below.

And,well,you can't see ai,that's programs,I can't show you a picture of ai,as you may heard some players always like to laugh at ai,they think ai is stupid,fool,no match for human,sth like that.Well,unfortunately I believe ai,I believe a X4 CPU may defeat most of the human brains than opposite,what we need is only a better ai.And that become the point of my MOW mod.Until now,it seems I succeed,it successfully defeat all my friends.You can image,a ai that can contral dozens of tanks,and dozens of howitzers,and dozens of antitank cannon,and so on in the same time,choose best target for each one,detect threat for each one,figure out strategy order,attack your several postions with suitable troops......and almost make no mistake,that's it.
After this MOW mod end,I hope I can return to SH3 modification,I believe that's my duty which I haven't done yet.
Sorry.
Old 07-08-12, 05:55 AM   #542
Tem
Watch

Downloads: 20

and You make this mod (like anothers - by the way) in chinese language ...
think
english spoken population on the Earth - circa about four and half miliard (thousand of million) people - in this I think is more to half of one milion people who play in SH with mods
chinese spoken population which play in SH ?? EVERY in chinese spoken population speak english - better or worse of me - but speak
and You do yours mods in chinese because You this so I can understand this language
no - I understand english, russian, german, french, polish - but NOT chinese - and I'm in the point like this half of milion people who played in SH
because I live in Europe like more to two hundred thousand of players in Sh, next two hundred thousand live in america
maybe the numbers is not real but they give the scale of population which want to play in SH with your mods but they can not because YOURS MODS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH english-spoken version of SH

are You understand my request, mister Chinese U-47 ??
Old 07-08-12, 06:53 AM   #543
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tem View Post
and You make this mod (like anothers - by the way) in chinese language ...
think
english spoken population on the Earth - circa about four and half miliard (thousand of million) people - in this I think is more to half of one milion people who play in SH with mods
chinese spoken population which play in SH ?? EVERY in chinese spoken population speak english - better or worse of me - but speak
and You do yours mods in chinese because You this so I can understand this language
no - I understand english, russian, german, french, polish - but NOT chinese - and I'm in the point like this half of milion people who played in SH
because I live in Europe like more to two hundred thousand of players in Sh, next two hundred thousand live in america
maybe the numbers is not real but they give the scale of population which want to play in SH with your mods but they can not because YOURS MODS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH english-spoken version of SH

are You understand my request, mister Chinese U-47 ??
So,mister Tem:
It appears you know Chinese people better than me,for example,you know they all know English "better or worse of me".That's really interesting.
Let me told you sth:
0,your English is really bad that I can hardy understand you,mister Tem.
1,"chinese spoken population which play in SH ?? "I suppose you mean there're hardy any Chinese who play SH.
In China,there're also a lot of players who love SH3 just as well as you,love hunting with U-Boat.You may know we have 1.6 billion Chinese,turned out a great number of SH fans.And,I'm one of them.
2,"EVERY in chinese spoken population speak english - better or worse of me"I suppose you mean every Chinese speak English good or bad.
most Chinese player's English is very bad or simply 0.Turely,Chinese students need to learn English in school.But,this is a curriculum just like any other curriculum,after left school for years,except someone who always use it,it's very cleary most guys would forget every single word of it for sure.It seems you hate Chinese language mod,well,most Chinese players hate English language mod just as you.Is that fully?or is that fair?
3,What I official released here are English language Warship mod.I never released a Chinese language mod here,I also never forced you to play a Chinese language mod.
I don't want to talk this any more.

Last edited by Chinese U-47; 07-08-12 at 07:34 AM.
Chinese U-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-12, 07:08 AM   #544
Tem
Watch

what a lie
All your modifications are in Chinese, are not compatible with any version of SH and cause trouble with the game files and coherence
Do not lie, I hate liars
Old 07-08-12, 07:26 AM   #545
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Quote:
what a lie
All your modifications are in Chinese, are not compatible with any version of SH and cause trouble with the game files and coherence
Do not lie, I hate liars
All my modifications are in ChineseIf that's ture,then I never released a mod here,so I have never been here,OK,it's time for this ghost disappear.
I am deeply amused by your ignorance and arrogance

Last edited by Chinese U-47; 07-08-12 at 07:46 AM.
Old 07-08-12, 07:50 AM   #546
Tem
Watch

everyone else say / write - great changes - but there is one problem - they are in Chinese
If you write to me in English - these are two choices - either you are a courier only - a link between the creator of such modifications, which can not say / write a word of English, or lazy, you can not do anything well, because he thinks that everyone on Earth will be specifically taught the Chinese to understand your modifications
Think before you write back, the kid - because for me, China is synonymous with cheap, nothing useful to the trash, that modifications are yours - junk that does not work and nothing is worth
If you do not remember your posts, then maybe you're not who claims to be??
For me you are a liar, lazy, and nothing more - look at the fashion that even the smallest are made in a universal, international language which is English, not Chinese (and even a very long time NO)

end of transmission
Old 07-08-12, 09:05 AM   #547
Chinese U-47
Ensign

1,When WSM V3.0 released,there are english version for both SH3 V1.4 and GWX.Even now,anyone who search SH3 WSM3.0 in google,can still easily get english version download from some sit like silenthuntermods(http://www.silenthuntermods.com/foru...hp?topic=296.0).
How dare you say me a liar who never make english version?!
2,I'm lazy and sth like that.A one who makes a lot of mod(not all for SH3) and did his job is lazy.I'm curious,then someone like you made 0 mod is what?
3,"China is synonymous with cheap, nothing useful to the trash....."Great,I don't want to attack your nation with word like yours,but if you insist,think about what your nation has or did,think about mine,I live in this nation,with people I love,you'd better not abuse my nation any more.
Now,just you and me,at least I made some mod,what you did?If I am nothing useful,what you're suppose to be?
4,Mod is not job or obligation,it's personal favor.And I didn't make mod for just you,I make mod for anyone who like it.A European may like my mod,a American may like my mod,a Chinese may like my mod,never think you're more important than Chinese player to me.I did what I did,even if I insist to make a mod never with English version,or never released it to someone like you,it's my individual right,you may don't like it,but you should not defame me.Specialy fake me as a liar.
BTW:most SH mods don't have Chinese version at all(in fact,not just SH,but almost all the game mods).So,should every Chinese player cry just like you?
You can either enjoy my mod, or shut up n piss off
End

Last edited by Chinese U-47; 07-08-12 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-08-12, 09:55 AM   #548
Tem
Watch

such the cultural men
I do not write to you the language of the gutter - otherwise you can not - too bad, because I know many people who like to criticize my correspond with facts, not inventions, and not the words of the gutter
but otherwise you can not see, we see that even schools are not properly done, because you have no manners

as you do not like to take the toy and go to another yard

and such words you use in relation to equal you - is that I have not showed anything, it's not that I do nothing
Thus, a child - teach the culture, then write
Old 07-08-12, 12:48 PM   #549
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Okay, let's tone down the anger. There is no need to throw insults at each other.
Old 07-10-12, 06:08 AM   #550
Lipud U-107
Ensign

Downloads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese U-47 View Post
1,When WSM V3.0 released,there are english version for both SH3 V1.4 and GWX.Even now,anyone who search SH3 WSM3.0 in google,can still easily get english version download from some sit like silenthuntermods(http://www.silenthuntermods.com/foru...hp?topic=296.0).
How dare you say me a liar who never make english version?!
2,I'm lazy and sth like that.A one who makes a lot of mod(not all for SH3) and did his job is lazy.I'm curious,then someone like you made 0 mod is what?
3,"China is synonymous with cheap, nothing useful to the trash....."Great,I don't want to attack your nation with word like yours,but if you insist,think about what your nation has or did,think about mine,I live in this nation,with people I love,you'd better not abuse my nation any more.
Now,just you and me,at least I made some mod,what you did?If I am nothing useful,what you're suppose to be?
4,Mod is not job or obligation,it's personal favor.And I didn't make mod for just you,I make mod for anyone who like it.A European may like my mod,a American may like my mod,a Chinese may like my mod,never think you're more important than Chinese player to me.I did what I did,even if I insist to make a mod never with English version,or never released it to someone like you,it's my individual right,you may don't like it,but you should not defame me.Specialy fake me as a liar.
BTW:most SH mods don't have Chinese version at all(in fact,not just SH,but almost all the game mods).So,should every Chinese player cry just like you?
You can either enjoy my mod, or shut up n piss off
End

100% of the true Chinese U-47

I am very grateful for your hard work and admire your work the past few years and I never got bored and certainly not disappoint and the Chinese language is not a problem just use google language translator i find an answer file in the SH3 folder, and it can convert any of the you appreciate how hard at work on MOD.

I'm also wanted to build a ship in SH3 and studied modeling (Wings 3d) n but unfortunately did not work out for this even more now respects the work of Chinese U-47.

I struggled to 7 hours to do something like U-boat,
Please each of you to try to DO something in 3D and then write something about working Chinese U-47

Chinese U-47 I have one request can you upload again WSM 3.0 Beta FrBB Strasbourg I had it once but unfortunately I deleted: (
Old 07-11-12, 09:43 AM   #551
Paulus von Rayburg
Watch

Downloads: 71

Quote:
such the cultural men
I do not write to you the language of the gutter - otherwise you can not - too bad, because I know many people who like to criticize my correspond with facts, not inventions, and not the words of the gutter
but otherwise you can not see, we see that even schools are not properly done, because you have no manners

as you do not like to take the toy and go to another yard

and such words you use in relation to equal you - is that I have not showed anything, it's not that I do nothing
Thus, a child - teach the culture, then write

Tem,

Your remarks have saddened me.

Chinese U-47 has spent lots of his own time, as a purely voluntary act to create these wonderful modules and you criticise him for use of his own language??? I play WSM and the IJN Japanese modules all the time - and I don't speak one word of Chinese.

You have received Chinese U47's work for FREE!

I think what you have written is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE and I say this to Chinese U-47 - please do not take Tem's remarks as representative of other peoples' views on here... they certainly do NOT represent my feelings, at all.
Paulus von Rayburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-12, 12:21 PM   #552
Tem
Watch

Lipud - przestań lizać dupę i dokończ orła

try translate from chinese to polish by google translator - misunderstanding complete
I tryed translate from chinese to english after to polish - uncoprehensible

You may wired me from here - I have enought this group of ass-lkissers
Old 07-11-12, 05:22 PM   #553
Lipud U-107
Ensign

Downloads: 30
Quote:

try translate from chinese to polish by google translator - misunderstanding complete

Tem
First Eagle, I do not because I did not until such skills.

Secondly, this licking ass am say no coments

And if you do not think a just pioson ass so is you problem not our problems

I have good counsel read posts but not the last 3, and then only all write
Old 07-12-12, 12:26 AM   #554
JapLance
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:

I'm sure they´ll miss you a lot
Old 07-15-12, 12:30 PM   #555
james8646
Nub

Downloads: 4
Default i really like your yamato early war mod

i really like your yamato early war mod
can you give me ?
can it drive?