SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-12-10, 07:25 PM   #4981
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyJonesFootlocker View Post
Now is this version compatible with IO Map mod?
I didn't change Page navigation map.ini in this version so latest version of IO map mod will be ok to use with it
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 07:39 PM   #4982
DavyJonesFootlocker
The Old Man

Downloads: 138
Uploads: 0

Good.
A proud member of the Wikipedia Haters Club
DavyJonesFootlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 08:52 PM   #4983
Obelix
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 124
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
I didn't change Page navigation map.ini in this version so latest version of IO map mod will be ok to use with it
It sounds nice to me
Old 11-12-10, 09:57 PM   #4984
Obelix
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 124
Uploads: 7

Here is new rus translation for v5.0.0
Old 11-12-10, 10:57 PM   #4985
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

I am using V5 . There is something not right with the cameras on my install . I can now move the free cam around with the mouse like the default cam . The default cam when left clicking with the mouse and going to pan around , the camera moves to a new view by itself . Maybe something my end though , i dont know . Idid make the user option , hide cams when mouse curser out of range = True . EDIT , V5 was clashing with this mod . MRP_1.3_-_TDW_UI_compatible .

Last edited by THE_MASK; 11-12-10 at 11:07 PM.
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10, 09:50 AM   #4986
swordfish1
Gunner

Downloads: 1172
Default TDW UI's

Am running TDW's version 4.9.3 with no problems except that I no longer have Krauters or Trevally's Automation scripts active which were there before but no longer available as options in Automation panel! []Only tutorials showing]. Is there a way of re-activating these scripts or have they been 'sunk' by the more recent TDW updates?
swordfish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10, 10:08 AM   #4987
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish1 View Post
Am running TDW's version 4.9.3 with no problems except that I no longer have Krauters or Trevally's Automation scripts active which were there before but no longer available as options in Automation panel! []Only tutorials showing]. Is there a way of re-activating these scripts or have they been 'sunk' by the more recent TDW updates?
Hi Swordfish

When TDW updated to v4.9.3 all auto scripts needed to be upgraded.
Please see here for my updated v0.2 that will now work.

You must un-install v0.1 first. You can also try my harbour pilot scripts by clicking on my sig
Old 11-13-10, 10:23 AM   #4988
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish1 View Post
I've updated Krauters scripts and will release them on his behalf (for compatibility with v5.0.0) here shortly.

I had an idea hit me last night as I was laying in bed: hotkeys for Automation scripts. What I'm talking about is the ability to assign hotkeys to say 2-4 scripts. You could assign these hotkeys to those scripts which you use the most. Might even make it able to assign the script to the hotkey via the Automation panel. Thoughts?
Old 11-13-10, 10:34 AM   #4989
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
I had an idea hit me last night as I was laying in bed: hotkeys for Automation scripts. What I'm talking about is the ability to assign hotkeys to say 2-4 scripts. You could assign these hotkeys to those scripts which you use the most. Might even make it able to assign the script to the hotkey via the Automation panel. Thoughts?
Beware this game does not take over your life

I think this is a great idea I use auto scripts a lot and this would make is easier during those panicky moments.

To set hotkeys in the automation pannel, I think would be better for most users. Could there also be a way to warn you if that key is already in use.
Old 11-13-10, 10:57 AM   #4990
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Updated Krauters scripts for v5.0.0. You can find it here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...2&postcount=46
Old 11-13-10, 10:59 AM   #4991
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Hi TDW

A question about tutorials.
If I "SetCheckState|1|0|PageDefaultHud_Feedback_BottomB arHeading_HeadingToggle|1"
and the user had already clicked that toggle. Would the the button remain active?
Old 11-13-10, 11:06 AM   #4992
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post
Hi TDW

A question about tutorials.
If I "SetCheckState|1|0|PageDefaultHud_Feedback_BottomB arHeading_HeadingToggle|1"
and the user had already clicked that toggle. Would the the button remain active?
Yes. If a checkbox in the game is already checked and you ask the game to check it again it will ignore it (nothing happens). It won't even call the event handler for it (because it didn't change state)
Old 11-13-10, 03:42 PM   #4993
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

added hotkeys to Automation. You can now select 4 scripts to hotkeys. The hotkeys are defined in the user options file. In the screenshot below I set automation's hotkey1 to X with no shift required:

To set a hotkey for Automation:
- (before game start) edit the user options file and set the hotkey wanted to True (enabled) and set the key wanted for it. You can also make the hotkey have a SHIFT key requirement if so wanted
- (during game) from the list of activated scripts you select a script (background solid black)
- (during game) click on the hotkey you want associated with the script selected above

To remove a hotkey from Automation (set it to None):
- ensure no scripts are selected in the Activated scripts box
- click on the hotkey you want set to None (nothing)

To activate the script just press the hotkey! Each press of the hotkey will start the script associated with the hotkey. Thus is the script is half-way through and you press the hotkey again it will restart from the beginning.

I'll be releasing v5.1.0 with this feature here in a few
Old 11-13-10, 04:06 PM   #4994
mainexpress
Ensign

Downloads: 294

Is there a way to hide the UI interface from the screen completely,I know in SH 3 you would hit the "del" key on the numpad to show and hide the dials.
mainexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10, 04:12 PM   #4995
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainexpress View Post
Is there a way to hide the UI interface from the screen completely,I know in SH 3 you would hit the "del" key on the numpad to show and hide the dials.
shift + Z

Tags
dbrn, favorite, new ui