SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-11, 08:02 PM   #436
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force View Post

What do you think of this "werewolf" (lets out a laugh) How lame can they get, werewolf are just things of horror storys, something to take with little notice... Or atleast, i hope so.
Sailor, are you forgetting your place? I do not see this as a laughing matter! I see you far enough, you dont address me properly!! Sir would be good incase it slipped your mind, I had to clean up bakkels the man was a pulp . So I think there is something out there, we got to push on and escape, as for the soup you mention, It took my patience trying to request it.
Old 06-26-11, 08:09 PM   #437
Pioneer
Stinking drunk in Trinidad

Downloads: 5
The search for the Captain proves fruitless, and a dank thought begins to grow. The Captain's movements last night and the night before are really unaccounted for...by witnesses. Who would dispute the Captain of the boat when captured by the enemy, perhaps he may be a werewolf. Could there be others?

There were three bodies last night, one the night before. Is it the work of a pack of four, or is the work of one. Until we receive further information, as a sailor, I can only assume it is the work of one, who savaged three last night. How many more may be savaged tonight.

There may be little sleep tonight. The bunkhouse feels colder and the flimsy blanket supplied does little to keep the sharp claws of an animal out. I shall lay awake for a few hours on my bunk listening to the sounds of the night, before fatigue will eventually get me.

And if it should be me, then my duty to England is done.

Except for Nisgeis, he's the SS here. He needs to be lynched, werewolf or not. He is the enemy.

Vote for Nisgeis to be lynched.

The American Pioneer story continues @ www.grantmadden.com

Latest publication: Chicken Soup for the Soul Angels and Miracles

Old 06-26-11, 08:09 PM   #438
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8

*Hangs a roster with the night's orders*

Schütze The Enigma - patrol the east and north tower
Schütze AVGWarhawk - patrol the West and South Tower
Oberfeldwebel Ducimes - Guard the Gatehouse
Gefreiter August - Dock Guard Post
Hauptmann Rear - Patrol the Inner Ward

Signed,
Oberst HunterICX
Old 06-26-11, 08:18 PM   #439
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Looks like patrol duty for me again tonight. Why is it privates do not get much sleep? Always the cook and bottle washer, never the chief. I hope I have eyes on the back of my head tonight. If the other are right about this werewolf I want to see him coming!

*walks off the armory for weapon and report to assigned post for the night*
Old 06-26-11, 08:22 PM   #440
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

* sports Pioneer * At ease sailor, I would like to thank you for the pencil and do so offer my humble apologies regards to yesterday, the tension of Bakkels and trying to obtain food and water for the men was taxing, so I am sorry old bean, that said I do have a new name befitting of you and perhaps it may aid me. I do hereby declare you, The Scrounger!!
Old 06-26-11, 08:46 PM   #441
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Justice View Post
Sailor, are you forgetting your place? I do not see this as a laughing matter! I see you far enough, you dont address me properly!! Sir would be good incase it slipped your mind, I had to clean up bakkels the man was a pulp . So I think there is something out there, we got to push on and escape, as for the soup you mention, It took my patience trying to request it.
HA, and when we get out of here, where are we gonna go, Finland, they are friends of the axis too, everywhere we could go, within logic is axis. hell, we cant even go to the Russians, as they no longer have a port along the Baltic coast.

As i see it, were all probably doomed, we have a crazy garrison, with that... SS guy, these beasts that can easily kill three armed guards. and if we do break out where do we go.
Old 06-26-11, 09:00 PM   #442
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force View Post
HA, and when we get out of here, where are we gonna go, Finland, they are friends of the axis too, everywhere we could go, within logic is axis. hell, we cant even go to the Russians, as they no longer have a port along the Baltic coast.

As i see it, were all probably doomed,
Pull yourself together man!! One likes to think of escape and evasion top priority!! If I / we get captured then so be it, as long as we are away from here and alive! possibly in another camp! As you were! * PO returns to bunkhouse A, does some press ups stands up and utters * ( NISGEIS for Lynching )
Old 06-26-11, 10:50 PM   #443
The Enigma
Seer of visions

Downloads: 31
*still over thinking the situation*

and what about Rear. Somehow he knew exactly that I needed to research the West tower.
Does he know more....

And those Tommies? It all started when they arrived. Before we had never
these kind of encounters.
There seems to be one of them, Lord Justice it is, that walks around with a body part of their deceased cook.

Aaarghh, can't make up my mind.

Let's think again, I never trusted the SS, but he is one of our own.
Same for Rear and August.

That leaves us with....
Lord Justice. I would shoot him first.

Old 06-26-11, 11:11 PM   #444
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Behind Bunkhouse A, Captain Raptor and SL Mookie addressed Jimbuna. "Be careful mate. See what you can see but don't put a foot down wrong, we don't want Jerry to get his mitts on you."
"Yes sir."
Raptor leaned forward, his taunt face rough with stubble in the moonlight. "And Jimbuna. If you find Nisgeis, put this between his ribs, aye?" Mookie handed a sharp wedge of wood, a hand-carved stilleto, to the sailor. A smile spread slowly across Jimbuna's face.
"With pleasure, sir."

Night begins
Old 06-27-11, 01:48 AM   #445
The Enigma
Seer of visions

Downloads: 31
Sir, I'm off to fulfill my guard duty.
If you need me I'm patroling at the east and north tower.

*Enigma leaves Hauptmann alone at the tunnel*

-eins - zwei - eins - zwei -

*While marching to his patrol sector, The Enigma wishes his love a good night sleep*

Hildegard, ich wünsche dich eine gute Nacht

-eins - zwei - eins - zwei -

Old 06-27-11, 02:11 AM   #446
Rear
Helmsman

Downloads: 22

Hauptmann Rear hands out MP40s to those waiting to be assigned weapons from the armoury. Then, instead of patrolling the inner ward, he locks himself inside.

"Ha, if any 'beasts' attack me tonight I will make sure I go out with a bang!"

Rear surrounds himself with ammo crates, shells, mines and handgranate. He then pulls a box of matches from his pocket and goes to sleep with one eye open.

Old 06-27-11, 06:17 AM   #447
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
Behind Bunkhouse A, Captain Raptor and SL Mookie addressed Jimbuna. "Be careful mate. See what you can see but don't put a foot down wrong, we don't want Jerry to get his mitts on you."
"Yes sir."
Raptor leaned forward, his taunt face rough with stubble in the moonlight. "And Jimbuna. If you find Nisgeis, put this between his ribs, aye?" Mookie handed a sharp wedge of wood, a hand-carved stilleto, to the sailor. A smile spread slowly across Jimbuna's face.
"With pleasure, sir."

Night begins
*Thanks....I was starting to get confusede in all of the thread soup LOL*

Jimbuna set off toward the north turret looking for a breach or anything that would aid him in getting into the castle.

He looked up into the cloudy sky and could see the bright moon poking its light intermittently downwards between the passing clouds.

Jimbuna grinned at himself thinking this was just like his younger days when he would act like this during game playing with his friends, games such as 'hide and seek' or 'japs and commandos'....but this time it was not for fun and entertainment, this time it was serious, a matter of life and death even.

Moving from shadow to shadow in a crawl/crouched position and regularly stopping to listen for any sounds he would gaze into the night in every direction looking for any sign of movement but first he needed to find a way in.

After what seemed an eternity but what was probably just ten minutes or so he came across some crumbling stonework at the base of the north turret. He very carefully moved a few of the bricks until there was just enough space for him to squeeze through.

Once inside he saw a door which was open, he crouched as low as he could and using the shadows to his advantage moved to the door. Looking beyond it he could see the courtyard and about ten yards further on a single storey building which had to be the kitchen he thought because of the washing line next to it full of tea towels drying in the cold moonlit night.

He grinned to himself as he thought 'not much chance of them being dry by the morning in these weather conditions'.

Keeping to the shadows he moved across the courtyard to the kitchen window and from the light of the open fires embers he peered through the window looking for any signs of life.

He could see the stove/cooker, an array of pots and pans hanging from an overhead timber, a large preparation bench and a large wooden table and bench seating but no signs of any life.

He crept round to the door and tried the handle, the door was unlocked so he entered, closing the door behind himself.

A careful study of the interior uncovered a cooling cupboard where a large number of carcasses were hanging 'If I wasn't thinking straight some of them could easily be mistaken for human torsos' he thought to himself.

Another cupboard was well stocked with vegetables and tins of food with German labels so he had no way of knowing what the wording meant 'The German language was never one of my strong points but these Jerries certainly eat well' he thought.

On the far side of the preparation bench was a drawer, he opened it and his eyes lit up when he saw the selection of knives and utensils it contained.

'Some of this kit may well come in handy' he thought as he picked up a carving knife and a meat cleaver, carefully putting them inside his tunic.

In the corner of the kitchen on a shelf he noticed a bottle of wine and three bottles of schnapps, he picked up one of the schnapps bottles and put that in his tunic as well 'Jerry won't miss one bottle and my need is greater' he grinned to himself.

He suddenly froze when he heard a noise outside, he peered out of the window and could just make out the shape of what looked like a very tall human at the far end of the courtyard......then a howling noise filled the still night air and jimbuna automatically felt for his talisman and the knife and cleaver as a way of reassuring himself he was well equipped to protect himself from whatever was emitting that terrible sound....but jimbuna hadn't convinced himself at all, he murmured to himself 'frack this for a game of soldiers, it's time I reported back to my shipmates'.

With that one goal in his mind he started the trip back to the compound with the same stealth that had brought him into the castle.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 06-27-11, 06:54 AM   #448
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

*Stirs and and walks outside. The moon seems very bright tonight. He begins to pace the compund.*

"Just can't sleep. Damn it!"

*Just then there is an eerie howl coming from the direction of the castle. He quickly turns and stares towards it. Craning his eyes to see into the stygian darkness. Nothing. He shivers and heads back to the bunkhouse.*

"May not be any safer in here, but at least everything here is human."
Old 06-27-11, 07:26 AM   #449
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

* stirs from having drifted asleep earlier, hearing comings and goings from the bunkhouse door stands up and sees the chief * " Hows things chief, what's the sit rep on tonight, were you briefed? who was out? I want to know the plans, GOOD GOD did you hear that?? I am curious Chief, why were you outside?? I do not like this 1 bit, the situation report if you please!! "
Old 06-27-11, 07:45 AM   #450
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

"No I haven't been briefed. I was outside to get some fresh air, not that I need to justify myself to you PO. "
Closed Thread