SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?
Mighty Trumpster 30 54.55%
Good ol' Joe 20 36.36%
Ross Perot 5 9.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-20, 06:07 AM   #406
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

^ Its a CIA operation to turn them into addicted alcoholics.

From some German website, this random anecdote.

Martin Richenhagen, a German-American agricultural machinery entrepreneur living in the USA, found hard words and told an anecdote that amused everyone. He said he had the same tailor as the US President: and he told him that the US President had put on weight. But when the tailor took the new measurements, the president corrected the values downwards. Richenhagen's conclusion: "Trump has one on the waffle." ( = German for: he is gaga).
Old 11-07-20, 06:33 AM   #407
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2020/no...v-NQj9U8tOQ2fk

Prophets Say They Did Not Get It Wrong: 'It's Not Over

Quote:
"Either a lying spirit has filled the mouths of numerous trusted prophetic voices in America or Donald Trump really has won
the presidency and we are witnessing a diabolical and evil plan unfold to steal the election."

I don't think this is an evil plan to steal the election ...

My God does not lose elections. Sounds more like God planned this all along to me to wrestle the White House away from Donald Trump and let the bad guys (the left wing radicals) take over.

God is still God no matter who is in the WH. Why did so many prophets get it wrong that Trump would win? Perhaps Donald Trump did win ... he still has money right?

Lots of it too, plus property, plus a nice wife and family ...

So what did he lose? He didn't lose anything, in fact he has gained his freedom from being the POTUS to live out his life in the small space of time that he has left.

Now what about VP Mike Pence taking over the WH? Even I had that Word of Knowledge that VP Pence would take over the WH ...

Our beloved President may have a mental health issue and come unglued soon and very soon when he can't stop the states on the electoral map from becoming blue states which is almost impossible to happen due to Trump would need over forty (40) electoral votes to do that.

Not my prophecy mind you, but one from the article above ...

Biden/Harris can't be stopped unless the men and women of the electoral college rebel and swing the popular votes of their state over to Trump, but one thing that can be stopped is the Biden/Harris ticket being able to get anything done if the GOP retains the US Senate of 51 to 48 which is still up in the air and won't be determined till early December.

This is being brought to you from much deep repented thinking ... I am who I am because of the Great I am.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 11-07-20, 06:48 AM   #408
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

OK Quatro. Time for Modem Ops part II: Get the Windex bottle, I'm sending the spider today.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 11-07-20, 07:08 AM   #409
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
As Pennsylvania turned blue there were reports of Trump screaming at his staff and advisers, "Where is Wenck? Has Steiner attacked yet?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
i admit this already crossed my mind
Top marks Kai, I thought that would go over everyone's heads

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 11-07-20, 07:53 AM   #410
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Joe Biden appears close to winning the presidency after securing 28,000 more votes than Donald Trump in Pennsylvania.

Addressing supporters, Biden says: "The numbers tell us a clear story: We're going to win this race"

More results are due from Pennsylvania at 0900 EST (1400 GMT) - the state alone is all Biden needs for the White House.

The Democrat also leads in Georgia, Nevada and Arizona - states that provide other paths to the presidency.

President Trump warned Biden against declaring victory - a day after appearing to do so himself.

Overall turnout is projected to be the highest in 120 years at 66.9%

Old 11-07-20, 08:04 AM   #411
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Judges want more evidence from Trump campaign as election cases get tossed.

Since Election Day, the Trump campaign has brought a series of lawsuits around the country in an effort to find a path to reelection, but four judges in different states have now weighed in with striking consistency and similar language -- finding there is no sufficient evidence to back the claims.

This week, judges in Nevada, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan have rejected the campaign's efforts to halt the counting process, if only temporarily, or alter it in some way based on shaky allegations of improper or nefarious conduct.

When Trump's lawyers took their complaint about election observers being denied sufficient access to watch the processing of ballots, U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond appeared startled when the lawyers then acknowledged that the observers had, in fact, been permitted within 15 feet of the poll workers.

"I'm sorry, then what's your problem?" said Diamond.

In Georgia this week, a judge rejected the campaign's effort to force Chatham County to separate and account for late-arriving ballots over a concern that the county may be mishandling ballots, an allegation based on an incident involving one out-of-state poll worker involving just 53 ballots. The judge said he saw "no evidence" to back up the claim.

And just hours later, a Michigan judge denied the campaign's effort to halt absentee ballot counting in Macomb County, Michigan, home to Detroit, over allegations that Trump campaign observers were not given "meaningful access" to observe the process.

"Come on now," Michigan Judge Cynthia Stephens said while looking over the evidence presented by the president's lawyers, which alleged a poll watcher had been instructed to back-date late-arriving mail-in ballots to make them count. "What I have, at best, is a hearsay affidavit."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Old 11-07-20, 08:06 AM   #412
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Georgia will have a recount.

Quote:
Georgia’s secretary of state said Friday morning that there will be a recount of the state’s presidential votes, as Joe Biden took a narrow lead of a few hundredths of a percentage point over President Donald Trump.

“With a margin that small, there will be a recount in Georgia,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said at a Friday morning press conference.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...recount-434703

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 11-07-20, 08:12 AM   #413
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=365

Old 11-07-20, 08:39 AM   #414
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Please excuse an old guy for missing that Jim.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 11-07-20, 08:43 AM   #415
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Please excuse an old guy for missing that Jim.
I simply couldn't resist the temptation Marcel

Old 11-07-20, 08:44 AM   #416
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

We were divided long before Trump, Trump just exposed how much we are when he took on globalist. He certainly isn't the cause of the division, he is the result of it. The last time we had a congress and president really work together was Bill Clinton, tho really could go back to Reagan and O Neill. Clinton signed NAFTA and we went into a world where global corporations really took over our nation and they are the real ones marketing division through politics and media. As long as we're fighting over social issues no one notices how they have raped our economy. I'm not saying social issues don't have merit, but this system isn't out for answers that work but methods that divide. We're fighting over the next gender pronoun and slavery 200 years ago while minorities are worse off now economically than they were before the civil rights movement. While Trump actually did something economically for minorities, he failed in real social terms to connect to them, letting the "system's" division {everyone's a racist} control the narrative. In fact, Trump played into it. While Trump took on the system economically, he failed the political strategy of dealing with the social division marketing they implement, allowing this system to win again. Joe is an empty shell now, but he long ago sold out to the system and their social division plan. Joe will sit back a year while the system rewards his family and friends with his cabinet running the country until Harris takes over.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 11-07-20, 09:19 AM   #417
Skybird
Soaring

Trump's notorious lies damage not only the US, but other countries as well.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...-warn-n1246766

He also has signifcantly worstened the tone in German politics and inner-communal communcations. Many copy his methods.
Old 11-07-20, 09:24 AM   #418
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

I quit reading at Trump dismantling "factual journalism"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Trump's notorious lies damage not only the US, but other countries as well.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...-warn-n1246766

He also has signifcantly worstened the tone in German politics and inner-communal communcations. Many copy his methods.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 11-07-20, 09:55 AM   #419
Skybird
Soaring

"

The past four years have seen strongmen — from Syria to Turkey, and Hungary to Thailand — adopt Trump's "fake news" mantra to dismiss factual journalism that they don't like. The fear now is that autocrats will be able to directly reference Trump's antidemocratic rhetoric to justify their own actions. Or they may just feel that the U.S. is more likely to let them off the hook, Cheeseman said.
"The U.S. is the leading democracy in the world," former British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt told the BBC on Wednesday.
"If we have people talking about stolen elections left right and center, then we are only going to put a smile on the face of people like President Putin, President Xi," Hunt said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping, "who will look at their own people and say: Aren't you pleased you haven't got any of this mess?"
"

from my link above.
Old 11-07-20, 11:13 AM   #420
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 24

Quote:
What is Donald Trump's mood like?
Mr Trump's former adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman tells Sky News: "My sources in the West Wing tell me Donald Trump is in an awful mood. He has a short fuse today, he's snipping at everyone and he wants his attorneys to make this right.

"He wants them to stop the count, he is yelling at everyone to use their resources, their power, their money, whatever access they have to make it stop."

---------

I think the Secret Service will soon start with staff executions in the Rose Garden!
Well... he has fulfilled his campaign promise "to make 'Merika grate again!" I don't imagine he'll be as gracious to Biden as Washington was to Adams at the first transfer of power: "I am fairly out and you are fairly in." In fact, I doubt seriously he'll even show up for the swearing-in ceremony unless they use his Bible!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Closed Thread