SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-18-17, 04:19 AM   #3121
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

13 dead, over 100 injured, many severly.

The ideology motivating this latest massacre, that calls for the subjugation, discrimination and killing of infidels and the suppression of women, has nothing to do with it, I already can read once again. The first political rats already show up again as well, singing "We are so sad" and the old evergreen "Cry me a river of crocodile tears", well, I cannot criticise them for that, this song really is timeless. On the weekend there is a new competition planned to crown the one who could spit appeasement paroles the farthest. He will be rewarded some golden tolerance trophy.

What I do not read - once again do not read - is anger, outrage, challenge, determination. Only the usual proven paroles of consternation. Why not, we have plenty of training in the latter, and after all, the days are long, the time is plenty and something you need to do over the events, don't you.

For whatever it matters, Merkel has once again rejected to reduce the number of wealth migrants, and she has ruled out to control and secure the borders, as the constitution would demand the state to do. And just days ago she has ruled out that Germany would ever accept to increase military spendings at the cost of social spendings. At the same time the great defence ministress von der Leyen, warrior princess for ultrafeminism and gender-arbitrariness and fearless defender of all supernannies in the world, cant stop "envisioning" - yeah, a special skill she has mastered there, she can "envision" things! - Really. - a new defence concept that forms neighbouring European militaries into modules that rotate in and out of a Germ,an supreme command scheme and are expected to militarily defend and fight and do the dirty work where the Germans are too weak and too desinterested to do it themselves.

I think I feel for wantign to light a beacon of hope again. Anyone in Germany willing to meet me and help me in that? Lasst uns ein Zeichen setzen, Barcelona shows that we have delayed that already too long anyway since the last tiome we did that. Ein Zeichen, ein Zeichen... - Hm. I would say we lay down a marker against the right once again, what you think? Will not hurt anyone, will not do anything, but always gets greeted with enthusiasm and great applaus. Too bad that the Oktoberfest has not already opened, else we could go there afterwards and celebrate our civil courage.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-18-17 at 05:40 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-17, 05:31 AM   #3122
Skybird
Soaring

I missed that. A second terror strike seem to have gotten spoiled in Cambrils at the last moment by police opening fire at five Muslim mass murderers in a car, wearing belts with explosives. On Wednesday one persons was killed by an explosion in a house in Alcanar, police says that is related to the preparations of the murderers they got now.
Old 08-18-17, 05:49 AM   #3123
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Not sure how to stop all of the above or if it is even possible but would love to hear of some seriously well thought out suggestions.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-17, 05:51 AM   #3124
Skybird
Soaring

To put down a marker for soldiarity German election campaign will be suspended for two days. Wowh. That is an XXL marker, isn't it? Bright red, bold and italic, with underline!? No border controls for Germany, however.

State propaganda channels ARD and ZDF meanwhile sent shallow entertainment series during the terror events yesterday, according to the anchorman of the Heute Journal (a daily comments format on news of the day in German TV), Klaus Kleber, who said that we, the beloved audience and target group of their brainwashed visual smoothie mixture, should trust them, the editors and program makers, to decide for us what is important and what not, and to filter reports and images so that we get protected as best as possible from worrying reports and content and news that yould trouble our peaceful, dozy sheep minds.
Old 08-18-17, 06:19 AM   #3125
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Not sure how to stop all of the above or if it is even possible but would love to hear of some seriously well thought out suggestions.
It all must start with acceptinmg that a certain ideology of a certain content is behind this, that it motivates people to do so and that it has motivates aggression and conquest throughout the world since centuries, and that the enormous import of angry young men from social looser countries as well as importing this aggressive ideology in huge quantities and nice-talking about its wickedness and underhandedness and inhumanity. As long as this is rejected, for many reaosns I could write a book about, you can forget what you pragmatically ask for, Jim. For then Islam and mass migraiton will be like mental and intellectual phosphorus - people poick it up it ignite sitself and starts to burn, you cannot extinguish it, and it burns its way deeper and deeper into the individual mind, the society, the state and its constituting institutions, the legal system, the Zeitgeist - everything.

The brainwashing about Islam takes place in Eurooe since two generations already - and now you want a short, pragmatic clean solution to the mess it already has caused...? Be realistic. I may take fire for saying that, but I claim that most of the people, if not all, who got killed or injured, if you would have asked them during a street interview about migration and tolerance and Islam, they all would have expressed views mirroring the wanted mainstream: that we must take in migrants, that it is a basic right, that we should put unconditonal helpfulness over reason and the rule of law, that Islam means peace, that we should coextit, that we should be tolerant on matter what, that we should not give in to <enter any wanted trait of negative connotation>.

What we see happening is the realization of the predictions from Gunnar Heinsohns youth bulge theory. Man, I like that man, he got his numbers straight and solid, always. A Europe that celebrates it as a triumpg of civilization to deny its own identity and history and relativize the barbary of other places until nothing is left in differences anymore, has nothing, really nothing that it could set up in defence against the youth bulge fallout.

Don'T make the mistake so many Trump followers did, Jim. There is no pragmatic , quick solution that works fast. Its a problem that by now has started to erode the very fundament and skeleton of our Western civilization. Its deeply engraved in the thinking of the overwhelming majorityof people now. Its a brainwashing project that runs since over half a century.

The pain is not yet intense enough, the destruction done is not yet sufficient, as if a critical mass of the general population would understand and be willing to accept that the fundaments they formed their personal worldview and conviction on, has led them into the dark, and leads them deeper and deeper into vulnerability and dependency.

For those who can understand German, I recommend Markus Vahlenfeld: Mal eben kurz die Welt retten. Die Deutschen zwischen Größenwahn und Selbstverleugnung, were the author nicely illustrates how the modern deformation of the Western mind is basing on an only dispute rooting back in a conflict from the medieval already: the so-called universals controverys, meaning the conflict between nominalism and idealism. It explains the why's and how's of the Western self-depracation (Selbstzerfleischung) perfectly. The book got rated with 4.8 at German Amazon, and is the top no.1 bestseller currently. Progressives and self-declared intellectuals hate it. If we are lucky, they hold their breaths until their heads pop open.

Braking the state's - and the "progressives'" - almost monopoly on media and total monopoly on education, Jim - you want a start for pragmatic solutions?Ü Here is it. Destroying the syndicate of left-leaning school and highschool educaiton that ahs formed up in the student rebellions of the late 60s and have then completely occupied the education sector and media sewctor until today. Why do people beoieve all this stupodi stuff and paroles? Because they do not know it better., They talk not about islam as is, they tlak about what they were told they should assume to be real Islam (but what it is not). Same is true for topics like mass migration. Economy. Money. Social responsibility/justice/solidarity/younameit.

Destroy those damn monopolies. Our culture once was a rich in humanistic ideals, and balancing these against ratio and realism. We have a rich heritage of philosophic structure we could base on, and that did more good to the world and enabled us to develope further and form farther-reaching rights and values, technical skills and scientific knowledge than anythign there ever was, from anyone else in the world.

However, politicians and polical parties will always be against this. There cannot be a bettering of things and rescue from the fall as long as people do not agree to get rid of these political and sociological structures. And that is where it becomes dirty and difficult again. And people are not ready for that.

And thats why I have given up on the West in general, and Germany in special.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-18-17 at 06:33 AM.
Old 08-18-17, 06:42 AM   #3126
Skybird
Soaring

And another thing strikes me.

The media in the past days turned almost hysterical in their attempts to analyse the background of the amok driver in Charlottesville. His background. His biography, his ideological turning.

Regarding the mass murderers in Barcelona and their background: silence.
Old 08-18-17, 08:03 AM   #3127
Skybird
Soaring

Demography. I cannot say often enough that it is a decisive weapon, like a nuclear bomb.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/afghan...rticle/2009214

The war in Afghanistan seem to have nothing to do with Syria at first glance. But in the list given a bit down in the text, you see the list of countries sorted by their war indices, that is the relation within a population between the young men age 15-19 compared to old men 55-59. From indices from 3.0 upwards, you should start to feel extreme unease. From 4.0 on, you should know that y military war with such a society most likely cannot be won, and if so, only at enormous costs. From 5.0 on I would say the task is absolutely hopeless.

This list says the war index of Syria is 4.0, or 4.2. And now my question - what was it that the West imports in huge quantities by this scheme called mass migration...? Families? Women? Girls?

The most dominant group amongst arriving migrants, are young men, coming from violent places were they got used to vilence and brutality, to a degree that Westerners cannot imagine if they have not seen it themselves, with an inherent preparedness to use violence themselves to fight for their survival that Western bureaucracy is no match for, and a sense of having nothing to lose, socially.

By the end of 2015, the UN said that first 64, then in later claims 80 million people were sitting on packed bags, ready to move westward. I say it is much more. Syria - in the early 60s, the country had a population of around 4 million. That is as many as those 4.2 millions who since the war began have left the country meanwhile. But thy have not left behind an empty Syria - there are still between 18 and 19 million Syrians, which means before the war began the population must have been in the range between 22 and 23 million. That means the population grew by a factor between 5 and 6 in the past 50, 60 years. The economic structure of Syria, its industrial power, however stagnated in all that time, stayed the same.

And now come Western politicians and make fools of themselves by announcing clever slogans like "We must fight the origins of migration in their home locations?". "We must develop their countries and invest some money to do so"? You want to stem a tide of dozens of millions by THIS?

I have nothing but grim, bitter laughter for such BS.

Do some math on the war index, and the birth rates in countries. Then you know how totally, completely, absolutely hopeless this "strategy" - if one feels like wanting to call it that - really is. Mockery and sarcasm from me for that. Grim, bitter laughter.

And I do not even touch upon that I wonder why we should claim responsibility for them if their people since decades and generations do not get their acts together and stagnate in place like a stone lost in the desert and laying where it ifell last time until the next traveller strolls by, picks it up, and a day later throws it away again. Its not as if colonialism and imperialism has happened just yesterday. And look what most countries that regained their independence again, made of it, especially in Africa. The result of such observation is extremely sobering. And no, that is not our fault. Not at all. Like it is not our fault that Palestinian Arabs living in this disputed place live in misery since decades - which has not hindered them to increase their population by mass migration (!!) and unlimited breeding by several factors, making their economic misery even worse.

Breeding babies - is like producing ammunitions in a factory. Some will say its not nice to say that. I don'T care. It is the bitter, grim truth - and the only truth there is. Demographic warfare.

The terrorists who struck us and mowed down our people in the past years - have there been any females amongst them? Mothers? Daughters? Or family fathers? Old men? They all have something in common. They were young men of Muslim faith, mostly coming from countries with high war indices.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-18-17 at 08:14 AM.
Old 08-18-17, 09:12 AM   #3128
Skybird
Soaring

Another one...?

Early reports from Finland: "man" stabbed down "several" people with a knife, in Turku. Police shot his leg and took him out.
Old 08-18-17, 12:05 PM   #3129
kraznyi_oktjabr
Sea Lord

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Another one...?

Early reports from Finland: "man" stabbed down "several" people with a knife, in Turku. Police shot his leg and took him out.
Press conference in short:
- There is one suspect in custody although in hospital care as police shot him to leg when arresting.
- Police believes that there are no other people involved but they can not confirm that yet.
- Suspect is either of foreign background or foreign national. His identity is unknown. Motive is also unknown.
- There are nine stabbing victims of which one died in incident site and another later in hospital. Seven victims remain in hospital.
- Police received alert at 16:02 and had suspect in custody at 16:05.
- Police and Border Guard readiness has been increased.
Old 08-18-17, 03:31 PM   #3130
Skybird
Soaring

2 dead, 6 injured.
Old 08-18-17, 03:39 PM   #3131
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

It will never end.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-17, 04:15 AM   #3132
kraznyi_oktjabr
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
2 dead, 6 injured.
This morning's article by public broadcaster YLE says two dead, eight wounded. Both dead are Finnish citizens, but wounded include an Italian and two Swedish citizens. Three are three person still in intensive care unit including the suspect.

At this point information seems to be somewhat unreliable and details are coming out slowly. Propable reason is that not all victims have been taken into Turku University Hospital and apparently they are either included or not in some counts.

Current information is that suspect is 18-year old Moroccan national. Police will held press conference at 14:00 local time. This case is being investigated as murders and attempted murders with terrorist intent.

Yle article (in Finnish): https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9785697 (this article will be update as new information becomes available)
Old 08-19-17, 05:44 AM   #3133
Skybird
Soaring

Marocco.

When I said some years ago that Marocco and migrants of Maroccan ethnicity are one of the biggest supply for "extremists" and possible future troublemakers, I was taking plenty of fire. Now look at the past terror attacks of the past years - including Barcelona - and count how many of the attackers have their ethnic roots in Marocco.

Also, a lot of financing for international Muslim terrorism stems from Maroccan givers.

Take this into account when you book your next holiday trip. You invest your money into a viper's nest, only the surface looks nice and friendly.
Old 08-19-17, 06:40 AM   #3134
kraznyi_oktjabr
Sea Lord

Police press conference in short:
- 10 victims of which two have died.
- Dead are Finnish women. Six of eight wounded are women and two men.
- Oldest victim is 67 and youngest 15-years old.
- It appears that women have been primary target. Wounded men tried to help other victims and stop primary suspect.
- Foreigner victims are British, Italian and Swedish citizens. Person believed to be Swedish national has corrected that information to Briton.
- Police have five persons in custody: primary suspect (stabber) and four others. All are Moroccan nationals.
- International arrest warrant has been issued for fifth person. This person is not in Finland and maybe dangerous, but this is not certain.
- Primary suspect has come to Finland in 2016 as refugee. MTV News sources say that person's request has been rejected. Because of privacy rules police can not confirm nor deny this.
- Police has confisticated vehicle (van?) belonging to one of suspects.

NOTE: My Swedish skills are limited. Therefore text above does not include questions nor answers in Swedish. However I'm quite confident that all relevant information is presented.

NOTE #2: Clarification to first note. In press conference police received questions and answered to them in Finnish, Swedish and English.

Last edited by kraznyi_oktjabr; 08-19-17 at 07:09 AM.
kraznyi_oktjabr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-17, 07:04 PM   #3135
Skybird
Soaring

Russia joins the party. Man stabs seven, gets shot dead by police. IS claims responsibility.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40985561

My hometown government said they plan to be the first city in Germany equipping all traffic lanes into the city centre and all plazas with additional retractable bollards. Probably because its a shopping entre, and becasue of the seven (!) christmas markets there used to be in winter. Close to the border to the Netherlands, many tourists move into the city centre at wintertime.

Things change our lives, sometimes you do not note it, sometimes you do.

Tags
terrorism