Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-22-17, 06:44 PM   #2896
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
What has Germany done now!?! You guys over there are now supporting terrorism? That's what Erdogan is saying, and he means it too,lol
He also says that if Europe does not learn to treat Turkey right, "no European will ever be safe on European streets anymore".

Hostility cannot be expressed any more openly without starting to hit and kick and shoot at the other.

US wants Turkey as "ally" against Iran. So it will bully Germany into keeping Turkey embraced, like they did in the 50s/60s when forcing Germany to start Turkish migration into Germany (which orginally Germany did not want and the SPD strictly wanred against). Turkey wants to boss a Sunni alliance, and a good bite off the Balkan again. Russia wants their share of the Syrian and Libyan pie. The EU does not know what it wants, except that it wants to hurt nobody, and sooner or later will need to sink migrant boats in the Med nevertheless, since millions are sitting ready to head for Europe.

I need a bigger popcorn maker.
Old 03-22-17, 06:51 PM   #2897
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
What has Germany done now!?! You guys over there are now supporting terrorism? That's what Erdogan is saying, and he means it too,lol
He also says that if Europe does not learn to treat Turkey right, "no European will ever be safe on European streets anymore".

Hostility cannot be expressed any more openly without starting to hit and kick and shoot at the other.

US wants Turkey as "ally" against Iran. So it will bully Germany into keeping Turkey embraced, like they did in the 50s/60s when forcing nato AND Germany to start Turkish migration into Germany (which orginally Germany did not want and the SPD strictly warned that them Turks and their Islam could never be integrated - if that is not ironic, not the CDU but the SPD said that...). Turkey wants to boss a Sunni alliance, and a good bite off the Balkan again (as if Sunnis are eager to repeat the Osman nightmare again of wich they hold so splendid and brutal memories...). Russia wants their share of the Syrian and Libyan pie. The EU does not know what it wants, except that it wants to hurt nobody, and sooner or later will need to sink migrant boats in the Med nevertheless, since millions are sitting ready to head for Europe.

I need a bigger popcorn maker. Not even Hollywood can rival this script for headdiving into drama-madness-disaster.
Old 03-22-17, 08:09 PM   #2898
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Well Skybird, hopefully Erdogan will die of a heart attack soon, or maybe someone will put a bullet in his brain, either way would be fine with me!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-17, 10:29 PM   #2899
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Saw this on another site tonight, thought some would like to know the police officer who gave his life in the attack in the UK. May he rest in peace, a hero in my book.

screen shot pc

"The police officer who lost his life today, has been named as PC Keith Palmer, 48 years old, a father and a husband, with fifteen years service.

Our sincere condolences to his family who have had 'that knock on the door' today.

All police families will understand that expression all too well, never knowing whether their loved ones would make it safely home after their shift.

Keith never made it home today."

Al Capone
Old 03-23-17, 02:03 AM   #2900
ValoWay
Lieutenant

Downloads: 103

Look at me! I can go full Erdoğan, too! He should give Ioania back to Greece and sponsor the repair of the Parthenon

Last edited by ValoWay; 03-23-17 at 02:12 AM.
ValoWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 06:07 AM   #2901
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Well Skybird, hopefully Erdogan will die of a heart attack soon, or maybe someone will put a bullet in his brain, either way would be fine with me!
Villains tend to have more lives than a cat. See Hitler - how many attempted assassinations have there been...? I lost track. Dozens and dozens.

He has attacked German BND for saying that BND has zero indications for the coup last year having been a coup launched by Gülen. In fact BND pointed out that the plans of the government'S reactions had been laying in the drawer and were completed just short time before the "coup" took place. This explains why Erdoghan reacted so dramatically fast. - Back then I said from relatively early on i tink that the socalled coup was staged as a plot by Erdoghan himself, to get the card blanch that he wanted to get. I am more convinced of this now than ever before. The military is no factor in defending the old order anymore, the AKP has systemtically eroded the personnel basis and flooded the lower ranks with AKP followers in past ten years that were placed to travel the rankings upwards in fast time - and they now have the higher ranks and officer corps pretty much under control.

The old Kemalist order is as dead as it can be. Even if the sultan looses the referendum next month. He will find another way then.
Old 03-23-17, 06:17 AM   #2902
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Saw this on another site tonight, thought some would like to know the police officer who gave his life in the attack in the UK. May he rest in peace, a hero in my book.

screen shot pc

"The police officer who lost his life today, has been named as PC Keith Palmer, 48 years old, a father and a husband, with fifteen years service.

Our sincere condolences to his family who have had 'that knock on the door' today.

All police families will understand that expression all too well, never knowing whether their loved ones would make it safely home after their shift.

Keith never made it home today."
TO FALLEN COMRADES...

SPECTEMUR AGENDO

~SALUTE~

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 06:32 AM   #2903
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

Quote:
I agree with Skybird in this case, it is wishfull thinking.

p.s. amusingly enough it appears (and my perception can be wrong) that Russia runs the SAR's foreighn policy, with Turkey calling in the Russian representative after the recent screw up and not the Syrian one.

Last edited by ikalugin; 03-23-17 at 07:02 AM.
ikalugin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 07:21 AM   #2904
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

It appears that the Russian ex-MP was assasinated in Ukraine.

Weapons storage fascility in Ukraine burning yet again (this is not the first time it happens). It appears that this fascility stores chemical weapons.

Last edited by ikalugin; 03-23-17 at 07:56 AM.
ikalugin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 09:29 AM   #2905
Skybird
Soaring

Apparently a terror attack with a car in Antwerp has been prevented at last second. Means: during the murderer turning into a crowded street and picking up speed.

http://www.dw.com/en/belgian-police-...erp/a-38090433

Unfortunately these scumbags have realised now that cars are the ideal weapon. Nizza. Berlin. London. Now almost Antwerp.
Old 03-23-17, 03:27 PM   #2906
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Glad they got him before anyone was hurt.

Al Capone
Old 03-23-17, 05:32 PM   #2907
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Patricia Arquette believes the London Bridge attack was the work of the Trump administration to deflect attention from the Russia scandal.

http://constitution.com/liberal-holl...esident-trump/

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 06:18 PM   #2908
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

I think Patricia was being coerced by a medium.

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 06:39 PM   #2909
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Patricia Arquette believes the London Bridge attack was the work of the Trump administration to deflect attention from the Russia scandal.

http://constitution.com/liberal-holl...esident-trump/

I was wondering when the first sign of conspiracy would pop-up it didn't take long.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 10:35 PM   #2910
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Maybe we should starting giving all the lousy movie remakes "fake" five star reviews so Hollywood keeps all the loony actors busy working with no time to dabble in politics.

Tags
terrorism