Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-04-23, 01:49 PM   #271
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Same rumors that Belarus would invade Ukraine a couple of times in the past.
That Belarus would needlessly attack Ukraine, was uncredible. That russia stages a false flag attack to provoke Belarus is credible. Putin did massacre his own people and kids in schools to justify intervention in Chechnya.
Old 08-04-23, 02:24 PM   #272
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
That Belarus would needlessly attack Ukraine, was uncredible. That russia stages a false flag attack to provoke Belarus is credible. Putin did massacre his own people and kids in schools to justify intervention in Chechnya.
Do not think Lukashenko is stupid, he knows he would lose with his army and that would mean his own end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-23, 02:47 PM   #273
Skybird
Soaring

Russia never gives free gifts. Russian troops are in the country. Nukes. Now Wagners. The officer corps must be under Russian pressure, or gets bribed.

If not with Lukashenko, then without him, is Putlers reasoning.
Old 08-04-23, 02:58 PM   #274
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

We can only make qualified guesses based on what we know so far when it comes to the relationship between Russia and Belarus.

Why hasn't Belarus joined the Russian 3 days crusade in Ukraine ?

Why did Lukashenko allow nukes to be installed in his country and being controlled by Russia ?

A.s.o.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-23, 03:26 PM   #275
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ because he had no choice or saying in this.
The second he disagrees officially with Putin he's toast.

You have to imagine russian troops started invading Ukraine (trying to take Kyiv and kill Zelensky) from Belarus.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-23, 03:51 PM   #276
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ because he had no choice or saying in this.
The second he disagrees officially with Putin he's toast.

You have to imagine russian troops started invading Ukraine (trying to take Kyiv and kill Zelensky) from Belarus.
No doubt Lukashenko is Putlers little puppy/marionet.

I on the other hand are more interested in what Wagner in Belarus is up to will they do something not so clever ?

Markus

Old 08-04-23, 04:05 PM   #277
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

As Skybird wrote I also think that they are trying a false flag attack, some border incident or some assassination in Belarus they will blame on Poland or any of the baltic states. There were the helicopters violating polish airspace and now Putin is staging a military drill in the Baltic sea are.

Still I wonder why Ras-Putin is still trying to justify any of his deeds, I take it his own people do not believe all this bullsh!t anymore. If Putin believes his own narrative he is not the brightest candle on the cake.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-23, 04:15 PM   #278
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
As Skybird wrote I also think that they are trying a false flag attack, some border incident or some assassination in Belarus they will blame on Poland or any of the baltic states. There were the helicopters violating polish airspace and now Putin is staging a military drill in the Baltic sea are.

Still I wonder why Ras-Putin is still trying to justify any of his deeds, I take it his own people do not believe all this bullsh!t anymore. If Putin believes his own narrative he is not the brightest candle on the cake.

Must be a Russian tradition.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FygNMcnXwAE9cjB.jpg (53.4 KB, 9 views)

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-23, 04:35 PM   #279
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
now Putin is staging a military drill in the Baltic sea are.

My first thought when I heard about this drill.. Is Putler going to attack Sweden ?
Now I think the exercise is to show Poland and the Baltic that he is prepared to use force if they try something.
Could also be a preparation for what's coming-I.e a false flag operation in Belarus.

Markus

Old 08-04-23, 04:49 PM   #280
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

This status was 5 min old when I copied it

Quote:
There was a massive explosion and a large flash of light visible at the Crimean Bridge

If this was a Ukrainian Strike and it was successful then it would be the 3rd time that Ukraine hit and damaged the Crimean Bridge

It’s nighttime, more information will be released soon
https://twitter.com/ukraine_map/stat...79400433262592

Markus

Old 08-04-23, 05:00 PM   #281
Dargo
Admiral

The entire northern Black Sea is no longer safe for the Russian navy.

Quote:
Old 08-04-23, 05:05 PM   #282
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
My first thought when I heard about this drill.. Is Putler going to attack Sweden ?
Now I think the exercise is to show Poland and the Baltic that he is prepared to use force if they try something.
Could also be a preparation for what's coming-I.e a false flag operation in Belarus.

Markus
Putin will not attack Sweden, Poland and the Baltic its army can not even win the war in Ukraine all western countries can easily defend against Russian army it does not have the reserves to do anything for a decade.

Quote:
Old 08-04-23, 05:14 PM   #283
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Putin will not attack Sweden, Poland and the Baltic its army can not even win the war in Ukraine all western countries can easily defend against Russian army it does not have the reserves to do anything for a decade.
No Western army accept the US is capable currently to run a longer lasting war of the intensity we see in Ukraine. We lack the ammo stores. In case of Germany that issue is prominent, but Germany is not the only one. Even France and Britain cannot go that way anymore. Russia fires in two or three days what Europe produces in a full month.

This morning I red that Europe gets all its powder for the production of artillery rounds and ammo from - China. We have lost our last marbles already a long time ago. See, that happens when you let managers run the world. Money rules. Brain dies. Live short-sighted and die early.
Old 08-04-23, 05:41 PM   #284
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
No Western army accept the US is capable currently to run a longer lasting war of the intensity we see in Ukraine. We lack the ammo stores. In case of Germany that issue is prominent, but Germany is not the only one. Even France and Britain cannot go that way anymore. Russia fires in two or three days what Europe produces in a full month.

This morning I red that Europe gets all its powder for the production of artillery rounds and ammo from - China. We have lost our last marbles already a long time ago. See, that happens when you let managers run the world. Money rules. Brain dies. Live short-sighted and die early.
Western armies does not need to fight on two fronts Russian army will not win in Ukraine it can not get its war production in order to supply the Ukraine war so a second front against armies that not even started a war production is plainly stupid you overestimate the capability of Russia. That system is so corrupt it will never produce what they need for a world war it is not the soviet economy/system that could pull this off but not on their own the help from the US was a main factor for Stalin to reach Berlin. Putin is neither a Stalin he is weak his system can not count/trust on everybody Putin still does not dare to call for general mobilization is a sign he is not the only one in power. For China, it does not want a war in Europe it needs us like we need them the trade coin has two sides and their economy does not go well so that is a main factor that they do not want an world war it would mean a further decline for their economy.

"Like past Chinese leaders, Xi respects strength but knows how to exploit weakness, and Russia will remain useful to him as he continues to challenge the United States. Mr. Putin can still make major strategic choices for his country, as long as they coincide with China’s interests. But will China stand by him if those interests diverge? Or if Russian elites run out of patience with his poor decisions and try to push him out? Or if the global costs of standing with him prove too onerous for China?" https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/23/o...-cold-war.html

Quote:

Last edited by Dargo; 08-04-23 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-04-23, 05:49 PM   #285
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
This status was 5 min old when I copied it

https://twitter.com/ukraine_map/stat...79400433262592

Markus
Russian channels report three naval drones attacked the Crimea bridge (official reports claim drones were destroyed), but another drone reported hitting an oil tanker approx 30 miles from the bridge...which may have been the real target? Indeed, the Sig oil tanker that Russian channels report was hit, was in the right place near the bridge and appears to have shuttled oil between Crimea and Syria, worked for Russian armed forces and was thus a legitimate military target.

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/st...82833701695488

Quote: