Old 01-30-17, 11:44 PM   #2566
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I mean, gun control.
I think the bigger question is why doesn't this happen more often? For example at a rate of over one a day on average? As opposed to, for example, once or twice in a year.

It must be the Tim Hortons, that's it.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-17, 01:04 AM   #2567
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

They said (The Canadian Authorities,) That they found this guy had put up a lot of anti-muslim postings on his social network. Is it true he used an AK 47?

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-17, 01:28 AM   #2568
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Oh so it was more of an extremist fanboy rant than a rational arguement. Ok I get it now. Thanks
No, you don't get it but I guess explaining it would be futuile as you clearly don't want to get it....
Old 01-31-17, 07:30 AM   #2569
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
No, you don't get it but I guess explaining it would be futuile as you clearly don't want to get it....
ahhh but I do get it.
Old 01-31-17, 10:55 AM   #2570
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
The point is that the bans on those countries are arbitrary, stupid and outright racist. ....He banned all people of those 7 countries
Actually Schroeder, Trump only temporarily suspended immigration from those seven countries which Presidents have done in the past and will again in the future. It's not racist or he would have extended it to the other 40 some odd Muslim majority countries, especially the top 5 most populous ones, and made the suspension permanent, which he did not.

It's just a temporary action but the Democrats and their media lapdogs (to borrow Eddies phrase) are desperately looking for something, anything to keep themselves relevant and smear the opposition.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-17, 11:52 AM   #2571
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Btw temporary in this case is defined as 90 days. Afterwhich legal immigration of those people from the 7 countries on the list will resume.
Old 01-31-17, 04:11 PM   #2572
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post

It's just a temporary action but the Democrats and their media lapdogs (to borrow Eddies phrase) are desperately looking for something, anything to keep themselves relevant and smear the opposition.
Damn those libtard- treehuggers!
Let us proudly and gladly remember that this despicable course of action would never happen with the Republic...oh wait!

Remember how your new president came to power. By doing nothing but bullying his opposition out of the way, smearing everyone as much as he could, even personal insults you'd expect from a teenager were used in political debates(!)
But hey, let's not be inconvenient, or heavens forbid, even honest for a moment here.

DAMN THEM LIBRALS'!!
Old 01-31-17, 05:16 PM   #2573
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:

You used the media lapdogs term first August, I just threw it back at you!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-17, 08:43 PM   #2574
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
Damn those libtard- treehuggers!
Let us proudly and gladly remember that this despicable course of action would never happen with the Republic...oh wait!

Remember how your new president came to power. By doing nothing but bullying his opposition out of the way, smearing everyone as much as he could, even personal insults you'd expect from a teenager were used in political debates(!)
But hey, let's not be inconvenient, or heavens forbid, even honest for a moment here.

DAMN THEM LIBRALS'!!
I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Old 01-31-17, 08:45 PM   #2575
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
You used the media lapdogs term first August, I just threw it back at you!
Sorry I must have been channeling my inner democrat. I do live in the deepest of blue states.

Old 01-31-17, 09:22 PM   #2576
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Next time, at least try. Or don't answer at all. Like usually when you run out of catchphrases.
Old 01-31-17, 09:36 PM   #2577
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Next time, at least try. Or don't answer at all. Like usually when you run out of catchphrases.
Says the guy who uses them all the time but that's ok when you do it right? As for answering you I nearly always do unless real life intrudes or repeating myself gets boring.

Old 01-31-17, 10:14 PM   #2578
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Says the guy who uses them all the time but that's ok when you do it right? As for answering you I nearly always do unless real life intrudes or repeating myself gets boring.
You won't ever realize the hypocrisy in so mamy sentences of yours, will you?
You constantly(!) excuse actions of "your side" (that's your biggest problem right there btw) while you are the first to blame "the other side" for doing the very same, and worse: you generalize like crazy!
For you, it is only ever black and white, them or us, and: "the liberals" as if every liberal person follows some text book of opinions.

That alone shows your complete incapability to participate in any political discussion - unfortunately you still do it, despite being so ignorant towards anything that doesn't go along with any of the derogatory right-wing buzzwords about them evil liberals that you recently picked up and now repeat like a parrot.
But what do I know, I'm just some yuropoor living in chains of oppression because I can't have guns (which I can, btw).

Forget it August, I never bought your crap nor will I now. Unless you'll start to understand that there's no such thing as "the liberals", you are doomed to stay in your little ugly world where everyone who isn't with you, is your enemy.
Old 02-01-17, 11:00 AM   #2579
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...navy_170131.nl

Quote:
Navy SEAL Team 6 fought and killed female fighters of an al-Qaida affiliate in the raid Saturday in Yemen in which a team member was killed, three were wounded and three injured, the Pentagon said Monday.

"There were a lot of female combatants that were a part of this," Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said of the firefight in the raid Saturday, which the Defense Department and White House said killed at least 14 enemy fighters. "Some of those enem[ies] killed in action were female."
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-17, 11:24 AM   #2580
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Forget it August, I never bought your crap nor will I now. Unless you'll start to understand that there's no such thing as "the liberals", you are doomed to stay in your little ugly world where everyone who isn't with you, is your enemy.
Whatever. I'm not selling you anything nor would I if you asked. So believe what you want about my country and our people, just don't expect your little anti-us rants will go unanswered. I'm not talking to you as much as I am to others who may read it.

Tags
terrorism