Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-16, 03:49 PM   #2416
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Very interesting, and it seems plausible to be honest.

Old 08-04-16, 04:00 PM   #2417
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Donald Trump backed by Clint Eastwood, who blasts 'kiss-ass generation' for being too sensitive
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-0...-trump/7692582

Go ahead and make my day, Trump.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 08-04-16, 04:33 PM   #2418
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

It's getting even more interesting for the GOP down ballot races: a prominent GOP House member is airing TV ads stating, firmly, if he is re-elected to Congress, and Trump is elected President, he would oppose Trump. I do not recall a member of either party, a member of Congress, no less, openly campaigning on a platform of opposing the Presidential nominee of their party:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...o-trump-226642

Maybe Trump really isn't divisive as many have charged; he seems to be uniting a very large portion of Americans against him...

<O>
Old 08-04-16, 07:48 PM   #2419
Torplexed
Let's Sink Sumptin' !

Downloads: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I hope is was just joking or Trump didn't say those things

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump...h-reports.html

Markus

It's pretty sad when you have to explain to a presidential candidate decades-old concepts like deterrence, the nuclear triad and all those other policies that Trump never cared about or understood. I'm seriously thinking his "secret" plan to "solve" the ISIS problem is to just start nuking random spots in the Middle East.

--Mobilis in Mobili--
Old 08-04-16, 08:38 PM   #2420
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torplexed View Post
It's pretty sad when you have to explain to a presidential candidate decades-old concepts like deterrence, the nuclear triad and all those other policies that Trump never cared about or understood. I'm seriously thinking his "secret" plan to "solve" the ISIS problem is to just start nuking random spots in the Middle East.
Just for our enemies to think that our POTUS is capable of that is a better method of fighting this war than anything done in the past sixteen years.
Old 08-04-16, 08:49 PM   #2421
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post

Very interesting, and it seems plausible to be honest.
Plausible? Nope. Being a serial poster of inflammatory click-bait YouTube rants doesn't qualify anyone to make a medical diagnosis.

Old 08-05-16, 07:15 AM   #2422
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJWest View Post
Plausible? Nope. Being a serial poster of inflammatory click-bait YouTube rants doesn't qualify anyone to make a medical diagnosis.
It doesn't qualify anyone to do anything else either but that doesn't make what he said implausible.
Old 08-05-16, 07:21 AM   #2423
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
It doesn't qualify anyone to do anything else either but that doesn't make what he said implausible.
This.
Not sure what's so wrong with that particular video?
Just some observations backed up with medical facts.
Wanna share what's so wrong about it?

Old 08-05-16, 08:09 AM   #2424
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26

To be honest, she does have some un-nerving motions in that video that don't look too voluntary.
Old 08-05-16, 08:11 AM   #2425
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonov View Post
To be honest, she does have some un-nerving motions in that video that don't look too voluntary.
Yes exactly. I always thought "she's really weird", especially after that one moment where she looked "surprised" due to the red ballons. I shook it off as bad acting, though this video highlighting numerous situations like that really raise one's suspicion.

Also, AndyJWest, no one made a diagnosis in that video, just asked questions and created theories. Maybe you watch a video next time before you judge it?

Old 08-05-16, 08:42 AM   #2426
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26

I thinl people have a gut feelingg when (lets say this case for argument sake) to recognise when a person is having such reactions due to an actuall mental problem and not bad acting. Something that was left in us since when we were animals and the pack survival dependet on us weeding out such individuals.

I had such a gut feeling she wasnt acting or exagerrating.
Old 08-05-16, 09:15 AM   #2427
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

I watched the video and all I saw were photo shop exertations being repeated to make her look silly. I'm not fan of Hillary due to her lying husband, but to be fair those are not real untouched photos.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 08-05-16, 10:37 AM   #2428
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
I'm not fan of Hillary due to her lying husband,
Now just hold on....Hillary is as good a liar as Bill.
Old 08-05-16, 02:03 PM   #2429
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
Yes exactly. I always thought "she's really weird", especially after that one moment where she looked "surprised" due to the red ballons. I shook it off as bad acting, though this video highlighting numerous situations like that really raise one's suspicion.

Also, AndyJWest, no one made a diagnosis in that video, just asked questions and created theories. Maybe you watch a video next time before you judge it?
How about not assuming that I hadn't watched the video? Hmmm?

And no it isn't a 'diagnosis' - it is a 'theory' put together for YouTube by a right-wing conspiracy theorist. Partisan clickbait. I am quite sure that by searching video recordings of more or less anyone who has had as much exposure as Hilary Clinton it would be possible to find sufficient material to play back in slow-motion loops in order to 'demonstrate' supposed medical conditions if you wanted to engage in dirty politics.

Old 08-05-16, 02:08 PM   #2430
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
How about not assuming that I hadn't watched the video? Hmmm?
A very likely assumption, since you claimed the video made a diagnosis - which it clearly did not.

Quote:
And no it isn't a 'diagnosis' - it is a 'theory' put together for YouTube by a right-wing conspiracy theorist. Partisan clickbait. I am quite sure that by searching video recordings of more or less anyone who has had as much exposure as Hilary Clinton it would be possible to find sufficient material to play back in slow-motion loops in order to 'demonstrate' supposed medical conditions if you wanted to engage in dirty politics.
Watson is hardly a conspiracy theorist, nor a right-winger - he is a conservative who is sick and tired of all the PC SJW crap that's going on for too long already.
Guess his criticism hit a little close to home, or why do you attack him so harshly without debunking anything he said?

And the claim that this video is basically fake is ridiculous.
Multiple posters here already said "I had the feeling..." and if you would do some research, you would have known that Watson is not the first one to point out the obvious,
experts in the field did so as well - just right wing conspiracy nuts too I guess.

But hey, enjoy your PC buzzwords.

Closed Thread

Tags
clinton, cuba, doomed, election, marx, president, trump