SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-11-11, 04:04 AM   #226
Obelix
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 124
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1111 View Post
Hi Obelix !

Please read my questions in red above, many thanks !!!

Best regards,
Magic
1. I'll see what this can be done.
2. This problem occurs only with AVC - there does not appear any map, just a blank. The problem I described in this topic. If you mean it, I do not know how to solve it. Is that you install the vanilla file \data\Submarine\Common\Rooms\Room_CR.GR2
Old 03-11-11, 04:37 AM   #227
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelix View Post
1. I'll see what this can be done.
2. This problem occurs only with AVC - there does not appear any map, just a blank. The problem I described in this topic. If you mean it, I do not know how to solve it. Is that you install the vanilla file \data\Submarine\Common\Rooms\Room_CR.GR2
Hi Obelix !

1.) That would be great, because I like the big Maptools, but I would to have with the Maptools a button for the Super-Marks too !

2.) When I enable this MOD at last in my JSGME-List, I have NOT an blank Map in the CR as you described in your another topic, but it shows furthermore the Map that comes with MO (maybe from SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2) ! I mean, the two Maps in the CR donŽt change the look to that file that comes with this MOD ! ONLY the Map in conning Tower change the look to that from this MOD ! Oooh, my english... I hope you understand what I mean...???

Best regards,
Magic
Old 03-11-11, 04:41 AM   #228
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174

Really like this mod, thanks Obelix and Illyustrator! Now I have this idea, don't know if you like it...

I'm playing with the Icebergs campaign. I know that the icebergs are working, but the bad thing is that I can't spot them because the watch crew don't report them. Basically I can spot them only if I hit them and the TC stops. So the idea is to add the locations of the icebergs to your map. Like warning notes, circles that show where icebergs are usually seen. I'm quite sure that General would help in this. It's a small thing but it would add some fun to your great map!
Rongel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 04:47 AM   #229
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 833
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongel View Post
Really like this mod, thanks Obelix and Illyustrator! Now I have this idea, don't know if you like it...

I'm playing with the Icebergs campaign. I know that the icebergs are working, but the bad thing is that I can't spot them because the watch crew don't report them. Basically I can spot them only if I hit them and the TC stops. So the idea is to add the locations of the icebergs to your map. Like warning notes, circles that show where icebergs are usually seen. I'm quite sure that General would help in this. It's a small thing but it would add some fun to your great map!
i think this will be hard to do because the icebergs are not statics.... and if you want to see where you cand find them just open the fille with mission editor and you will see where they were placed in all the campaigns
stoianm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 05:08 AM   #230
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174

Quote:
i think this will be hard to do because the icebergs are not statics.... and if you want to see where you cand find them just open the fille with mission editor and you will see where they were placed in all the campaigns
I know, but it would be much more satisfying to see it in the game-world map, than to spy the cold data in mission editor. And it wouldn't have to be that accurate, just general idea where to find them.
Rongel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 05:12 AM   #231
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 833
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongel View Post
I know, but it would be much more satisfying to see it in the game-world map, than to spy the cold data in mission editor. And it wouldn't have to be that accurate, just general idea where to find them.
- maybe will be more easy if tdw will add an dragable map (like the shiping lines map for example) where the general positions of icebergs are displayed... but in my opinion this is not immersive... best solution will be if they can be spoted by watch crew... but unfortunately this can not be done
stoianm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 05:15 AM   #232
Obelix
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1111 View Post
2.) When I enable this MOD at last in my JSGME-List, I have NOT an blank Map in the CR as you described in your another topic, but it shows furthermore the Map that comes with MO (maybe from SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2) ! I mean, the two Maps in the CR donŽt change the look to that file that comes with this MOD ! ONLY the Map in conning Tower change the look to that from this MOD ! Oooh, my english... I hope you understand what I mean...???

Best regards,
Magic
Then it's really a problem in SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2. When I am in search of a problem of extinction maps reviewed files \ data \ Submarine \ Common \ Rooms \ Room_CR.GR2 found that file from SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2 has differences in the display area maps.
I do not know how to fix it. Try playing a Goblin could something happen.
Old 03-19-11, 01:39 PM   #233
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Quote:
IO_StrategicMap - mod for navigation map by Illyustrator&Obelix
================================================== ============================

================================================== ========================================
In version 4.0 added paper textures and plastic textures

Now stylized mod maps on the table in the CR

This mod is an assembly of mods to improve the navigation map view.

New version 4.0
The new version this mod is now divided into four parts:

The first three parts - the independent mods for different interfaces;
IO_StrategicMap_4_0_for_stock - mod for stock game
IO_StrategicMap_4_0_for_Ui-Boat V3.10&AVC - mob for game by using Ui-Boat V3.10 by reaper7 and Amat Victoria Curam
IO_StrategicMap_4_0_for_TDWv640&MO - mod for game by using NewUIs with TDC for SH5 by TheDarkWraith v6.4.0 test 8 and Magnum Opus
Note
Starting with version 2.0 of the mod put the configuration file. It works the same way as in the mod by TheDarkWraith.
Option's file is here: \data\Scripts\Menu\IO_StrategicMap_Settings.py
While there are three options:
on / off Dripped;
on / off of the stamp (NavMapSeal);
on / off nomograph. (starting with version IO_StrategicMap_2_2_for_TDW_5.8.0 is not used, it is not necessary because there are buttons to switch nomograph)
Notes for IO_StrategicMap_x_x_for_TDW:
Activate IO_StrategicMap_x_x_for_TDW in the JSGME
If you want use geometric tools (big navigation instruments) enable the user option 'MapToolsAsObjects' in UIs mod's \data\Scripts\Menu\TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py file (set the value to True). If they do not set this value to True then the old map tools will be used. Some users may want this option.
The fourth part is a supplement and extra mods for our mod, they can be used separately from our mod.

Part includes the mods and additions:
1. IO_ShapeTextures_NO_mod - no color of countries; install optional
2. ShapeTexturesColor - change color of countries; install optional
3. IO_MapCourseLine_normal pencil_mod and IO_MapCourseLine_sharp pencil_mod - changes Map Course Lines. Install optional
Download IO_StrategicMap_4_0_for_stock
Download IO_StrategicMap_4_0_for_Ui-Boat V3.10&AVC
Download IO_StrategicMap_4_0_for_TDWv640&MO
Download A_set_of_mods_for_IO_map

Thread on sukhoi.ru

Credits:

Illyustrator - author of idea, graphic, primary build, manuals;
Obelix - programming, ensuring compatibility with the mods of the interfaces, text part;
Hitroff and quad5 (vril on sukhoi.ru) - granting of a technical material, testing;
TheDarkWraith - programming system configuration, ensuring compatibility with mod NewUIs with TDC and stock game, advising and support.
reaper7 - advising and support;
naights - idea and basic textures for plastic cover of map;
Призрак - idea and basic paper textures for map.

Hi Obelix !

I think this version is not compatible with the new Ui Version 6.4.0 from TDW right ?

When not, is it possible to make compatible, because I would use these wonderful Map with Ui 6.4.0 too !

Best regards,
Magic
Old 03-19-11, 04:08 PM   #234
Budds
Bosun

Downloads: 236

"IO_StrategicMap_4_0_for_TDWv640&MO - mod for game by using NewUIs with TDC for SH5 by TheDarkWraith v6.4.0 test 8 and Magnum Opus"

?
Budds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-11, 04:42 PM   #235
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budds View Post
"IO_StrategicMap_4_0_for_TDWv640&MO - mod for game by using NewUIs with TDC for SH5 by TheDarkWraith v6.4.0 test 8 and Magnum Opus"

?
You must read ALL Threads very carefully, here:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=6868

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=6869

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=6870

Old 03-19-11, 09:02 PM   #236
Budds
Bosun

Downloads: 236

I see.....

Thanks for the heads up !
Budds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-11, 04:56 AM   #237
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budds View Post
I see.....

Thanks for the heads up !
No Problem mate !

@ Obelix: I need the new version of the map.........................!
Old 03-20-11, 05:07 AM   #238
charognard
Navy Dude

Downloads: 201

Just overwritte the german.ssh provide with new ui 6.4 after install IO map an all run fine, playing like this since yesterday.
charognard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-11, 06:37 AM   #239
Obelix
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by charognard View Post
Just overwritte the german.ssh provide with new ui 6.4 after install IO map an all run fine, playing like this since yesterday.
I am afraid that this is not enough to complete the work.
A little patience and tomorrow will be ready a new version. Now I have a lot of home emergency cases.
Old 03-20-11, 08:34 AM   #240
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Quote:
I am afraid that this is not enough to complete the work.
A little patience and tomorrow will be ready a new version. Now I have a lot of home emergency cases.
Thank you Obelix, IŽm looking forward to the new (compatible with UI 6.4.0) Version !