Closed Thread

Old 09-28-13, 05:19 AM   #2311
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 278
Uploads: 0

David Cameron unveils marriage tax breaks plan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24309634

Wow lets breakout the champagne bet all those family's will be really happy at getting about £3.85 a week. That is way too much toff boy
Old 09-28-13, 05:21 AM   #2312
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
BossMark will be spending next week in the pub.
Too bloody right and if anybody puts it on the telly they will be leaving the pub a lot faster than they came in
Old 09-28-13, 07:06 AM   #2313
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossMark View Post
David Cameron unveils marriage tax breaks plan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24309634

Wow lets breakout the champagne bet all those family's will be really happy at getting about £3.85 a week. That is way too much toff boy
Pound land/world will be doing well.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 09-28-13, 08:24 AM   #2314
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 276

Quote:

Sssshhh mate the bastidge may just lower the figure
Old 09-28-13, 12:32 PM   #2315
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Pound land/world will be doing well.
^

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 09-29-13, 07:02 AM   #2316
STEED
Lucky Jack

I forgot the 99p & 98p stores.

Problem with them who wants all that fiddly change to carry around.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 09-30-13, 03:21 AM   #2317
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Osborne unveils new conditions for long-term jobless

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24327470
Looks like Gideon wants to take us back to the Victorian times all this posh bastard as to do is bring back the workhouses
Old 09-30-13, 08:53 AM   #2318
STEED
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Looks like Gideon wants to take us back to the Victorian times all this posh bastard as to do is bring back the workhouses
STAND BY FOR A RANT!

Get your popcorn and cold beers out.

RANT

I am one of those long term unemployed and before any Tory scumbags shout out their anger in my direction let me tell you what I do first. For a year and half now I have been doing voluntary work ranging from 8 to 20 hours a week and still doing it and will continual to do so until this lot of workhouse scumbags take that away from me and make me sweep the streets or what ever.

I have been Appling to 20+ jobs a week and do I hear anything? No I don't and before the Tory fan club butts in with comments its your CV blah blah blah. I went through the work programme which is a lie, not once did I get any real help what so ever. In the first year I had to attend a meeting with my WP adviser once every month which was ten miles away lasting 10 minutes! Every week I emailed all my search results and any other info they wanted.

By the second year they made one change, I had to do a Internet job search once a month over there, why? I have my own PC so what was the point I ask? So to sum up the WP what did it offer, well fair enough if you have no PC you can do job searches there but there is always your local library as well. Free paper envelopes and postage and that was it.

This shame government has lashed out millions paying these private company's to find us jobs which they did not. This shame government promised to release monthly figures of the WP they have not done so after to date the only figure they released showed the WP has failed.

Now I'm on an after WP lasting six months and once again my CV was as they put it tailor made for the work I'm looking for which in fact is any dam work I am able to do and has this new CV worked? No, and it was done by yet another CV expert company.

Mr Ponzi Osborne has said I want to stop something for nothing, he should be reminded he is getting over £4 million for nothing on its way to him. I can play his game too. Today I heard on the radio the DWP carried out research on these schemes and they just don't work. Not only that a interesting bit of info was given out...

Long term unemployed
2009 25,000
2013 200,000+

Hang on most of that is under this shame coalition! It's rocketed up under this sham. I see Mr Ponzi gave out a disgraceful speech, read between the lines how dare you the unemployed steal money from us the rich! Too put another way you invite Mr Ponzi around for tea and cake and there are two cakes on the table he eats one and you are about to have yours then he turns around, how dare you take my cake.

I will continual to applie to jobs but it has become clear to me some companies are using my age against me. Granted not all but those who do are not helping me. And as said I will continual to do voluntary work and just hope one day I will get a job.

The Tory party today is far more evil and twisted than it was under Thatcher, not even Thatcher went as far to privatise the Royal Mail let alone bring back Victorian work houses. And if they get back into power pensioners will be next and more worker rights binned.

I have spoken to many who have gone though the WP with different companies and they all say the same thing, the WP has failed and the Tories know this and instead of owning up to this they decide to smash me with their big stick.
Rant Over

Last edited by STEED; 09-30-13 at 09:04 AM.
Old 09-30-13, 09:07 AM   #2319
STEED
Lucky Jack

That was a big post STEED take the rest of the afternoon off, sorry STEED no can do, time to look for jobs.

Old 09-30-13, 09:11 AM   #2320
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

STEED do you want me to send the boys round and give toff boy and his chums a good kicking
Old 09-30-13, 09:38 AM   #2321
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Attended a course today where the above was discussed and quit honestly.....it's bloody frightening.

Old 09-30-13, 09:44 AM   #2322
STEED
Lucky Jack

Quote:
STEED do you want me to send the boys round and give toff boy and his chums a good kicking
Feel free..

Old 09-30-13, 09:57 AM   #2323
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Feel free..
OK I will just make few phones calls keep your eye the news
Old 09-30-13, 10:19 AM   #2324
STEED
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Attended a course today where the above was discussed and quit honestly.....it's bloody frightening.
I can't see how they can do it, that is to say and I maybe wrong as the Tories have Clegg's lot with them.

Making old people drinks of tea, how is that going to last 40 hour week?

Cleaning the streets up of rubbish that is already being done by a person in a job, isn't that taking away their job in effect?

Working for a company, well if that is the case then there is a job there so create the job and give it to them. Sorry me I forgot the unemployed will be the new work house employed nice and cheap for the boss.

What ever way you look at this without doubt this is returning us to Victorian times and they will not stop there. The filthy gutter press of this country has done a bang up job for there masters that of the mail/express. Don't these people think who have fallen for this it's only the start, workers next. What's that now you protest, to late you did not protest when you had your chance.

Old 09-30-13, 10:40 AM   #2325
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Closed Thread

Tags
british, politics