SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-02-20, 03:52 AM   #2236
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

27 percent increase in cases in Russia today. Again most in Moscow.
Old 04-02-20, 04:54 AM   #2237
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
Check out goodnewsnetwork.org

Nothing but good news. It serves as a good balance.

The world is filled with good people doing good things all the time. A lot of the media just chooses not to report it.

That site helps keep me centered in the stressful times.

Yea I'm sick of the main stream news there like ghouls can't get enough death.

Thanks for the suggestion will indeed checkout some good/nice news for a change.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-20, 05:01 AM   #2238
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Steed, we have had just over 600 cases of people with the virus who have been hospitalized, we have had 12 deaths so far in this area, but one thing I like seeing in their reporting is that they have listed 269 who have been in the hospital with the virus, have recovered and been sent home. The media has to start talking about that too!
Agreed

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-20, 05:09 AM   #2239
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The number of infections globally will reach a million within days, the head of the World Health Organization says.

There's been a record jump in the number of people applying for unemployment benefit in Spain.

In the UK, meanwhile, nearly 950,000 people have applied for Universal Credit benefits in the past fortnight.

The sudden increase in those signing up is powerful evidence that the coronavirus crisis is an economic emergency.

There is growing concern in several countries about supplies of protection equipment for medical workers.

In the US, the governor of Connecticut has confirmed a six-week-old baby has died of Covid-19.

The WHO is to discuss whether to change its advice and promote wider use of face masks.

Old 04-02-20, 05:12 AM   #2240
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Testing is the solution to "unlock the puzzle" of coronavirus, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said.

Mr Johnson was speaking after it was revealed only 2,000 out of some half a million frontline NHS workers in England had been tested.

The PM said the government needed to "massively ramp up" testing so that NHS staff who were self-isolating unnecessarily could return to work.

It came as the UK had its biggest daily increase in deaths - 563.

As of 17:00 on Tuesday, the overall number of deaths from the virus in the UK was 2,352.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52130230

Old 04-02-20, 06:33 AM   #2241
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Russian ventilators in NYC.

http://upz.ru/en/catalog/lung-ventil...venta%20m.html

The type being supplied.
Old 04-02-20, 07:04 AM   #2242
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Coronavirus: Anger is growing at China over COVID-19 and its apparent cover-up attempt.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...tempt-11966539

Old 04-02-20, 07:44 AM   #2243
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-20, 08:04 AM   #2244
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Coronavirus: Anger is growing at China over COVID-19 and its apparent cover-up attempt.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...tempt-11966539

I'm not really all that worked up over suspected cover ups. It's the least of our problems. Its the obvious which concerns me how the ChiComs have been attacking us with ever-evolving onslaughts of gnarly viruses for 50+ years. They are relentless and occur as predictably as clockwork. They are the direct result of Chinese consuming strange and bizarre bowls of Happy Soup, which by design, culture, superstition, and demonic orchestration include everything in the Animal and Plant kingdoms, with no exceptions or avoidances.

If American deaths due to Wuhan Coronavirus increase to hundreds of thousands or perhaps millions, the costs will increase geometrically and will be in the tens of trillion dollars, which at some point will exceed the current national debt. Hopefully the dots will be connected and provided there is indisputable ironclad scientific evidence that the Wuhan Coronavirus originated in China as the direct consequence of the ChiCom government allowing and encouraging the Chinese people to consume strange and bizarre bowls of Happy Soup, then it will be logical to expect the Chinese to pay handsomely for their, orchestrated biological attacks on our people. The most logical way to make the ChiComs pay is to cancel all private and public debt, followed by issuing new paper money that only can be received as replacement for canceled paper money by American citizens who have existing accounts in American banks. It has happened before.

If the idea that the ChiComs 'orchestrate' the yearly viral attacks on the US appears to be a bit "out there" and "wacky", then I suggest a simple thought exercise to ponder.
(1) Can you purchase USDA inspected cat meat, dog meat, bat meat at the local grocery store or butcher shop?
(2) Can you purchase the items in and a virtual festival of other, equally abhorrent items in any health department inspected and regulated restaurant anywhere in the US?
(3) What do you think would happen is you placed an advertisement for "Fresh Bat $10/Ounce" in a local newspaper?
It's not so much a matter of Americans having qualms about such things as it is a matter of food safety regulations, laws, and oversight in what ideally is the extreme. It doesn't happen here, because we do NOT allow it.

But those dumbarse ChiComs allow it, and they encourage it. It's biological war, and it must be stopped. They really need to clean up their backward foul filthy vile selves and join the rest of the civilized world.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-02-20 at 08:27 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-20, 08:06 AM   #2245
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

New weekly US unemployment claims hit a record high of 6.6m as the effects of the pandemic bite.

Whistleblowing doctor named a 'martyr' by China.

Grim milestone of 1,000 deaths for Belgium.

Comedian Eddie Large dies after contracting coronavirus.

Thailand's prime minister has announced a nationwide curfew will come into place on Friday.

Old 04-02-20, 08:23 AM   #2246
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Good work by the NHS and British Armed Forces.
Old 04-02-20, 09:19 AM   #2247
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Here's the breakdown of UK fatalities
The number of deaths from coronavirus have now been broken down across the UK.

In England, the figure has reached 2,698, up by 561 from yesterday.

NHS England said the patients were aged between 22 and 100, with 44 of those 561 - who were aged between 25 and 100 - having no known underlying health conditions.

In Scotland, 126 patients have now died - up by 50 from yesterday.

In Wales, the total number of deaths is now 117 - a rise of 19.

And in Northern Ireland, a further six people have died - bringing the total to 36.

Old 04-02-20, 11:05 AM   #2248
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

There seemed to be some controversy over the Glazgo hospital naiming.
Old 04-02-20, 11:06 AM   #2249
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Aggie surgeon weighs in

Just the flu, bro.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-20, 11:08 AM   #2250
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Quote:
While muich of the nage against China is justfiied, and not for the first time, the attempt to deflect own responsibility for not believing, for ignoring, for not reacting to what intel services have told Western governments, is just this: defleciton of own guilt. Of course theChiense lies, that what rwegimes and even moderate gonvenr,ments doi all the time. Thnats why we have intel sevrices and satellites, why we wiretap and overhear electornic communications: to know better despite the lies and püroganada others give us.

I strongly recommend the last video by Chris Martenson "Geopoltiical Blame game erupts", I have linked it last night. As usual, he hits all the amrks on right this issue. Especially the Trump administration desperately tries to deflect the guilt it has accumulated for its ignorrant, delayed, inadequat reactions. Martenson does not let them get away with it.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan