Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-14-14, 04:46 PM   #1876
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor_X View Post
For enemy is better to know that you have no power, but surprise them is always a pleasure =]
A fair point admittedly, to be unknown is to be unconquerable.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-14, 04:51 PM   #1877
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
A fair point admittedly, to be unknown is to be unconquerable.
Right, as stalking an unaware convoy out of the blue in SH3 =]

Trojan Horse method \o/
Old 11-14-14, 05:10 PM   #1878
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
I've been asked to lock this thread. For reasons of my own I'm not going to do that right now. Of course in just one day it has grown by four pages, none of them really going anywhere. I will say this though.

We would prefer if you could argue without calling people names, or making demeaning comments without furthering the discussion.

If you want to talk about your belief in something, that's fine. Do not, however, make claims without having proof ready to hand. If you claim it, you are expected to prove it. Otherwise it is just rumor.

This sounds very much like a threat. Also posting in anger and then accusing the other person of hatred is not a good idea.

Suggesting what another member "should" or "shouldn't" do is also not something we approve of here. If you can disprove his arguments, do so. If not, don't tell others not to post.

Maybe you think you know something, but we do not. If you can't verify it then it is only your opinion. That is fine, but if you claim something is fact you are expected to verify the facts, or else say that it is only your opinion.

This is fine.

This is not.

Do you consider what he wrote to be trolling? If so, please report his post. Otherwise read my above statement concerning telling others what they can or cannot say here.

This is something better said in private. Saying it publically comes under the heading of comments intentionally designed to provoke.

It would be nice if future comments from all sides would be contained to the argument itself. That's as polite a warning as I know how to give.
Too many rules and restrictions IMO. Why not to make ONE thread without cyber police to allow ppl express themselves as they wish on their own risk in expression ? With every imaginable precautious warning signs for soft souls ? =] As like in a PURGE movie =]
Old 11-14-14, 06:29 PM   #1879
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
So no proofs?
There are no proofs to you or Russia, that has it's own understanding in history. Do the teachers of History still teach u in schools to believe that Baltic nations agreed to join CCCP in 1940 by their own will ? =] Do they teach you about criminal Stalinism regime that tortured and departured people from various countries to Syberia sending them to death just because they had different attitude of believes ? =] Did they teach you that children of those "political criminals" that were also sentenced to death just because they were children of those "political criminals" ? Do they teach you now, that your nation is becoming somewhat North Korea type of nation by showing off the NATO and USA as potential enemy to you ? Does your media form a hostile attitude towards west day by day ?

Who the hell are u to ask me for proofs while being yourself a creation of primitive criminals in roots of your nations past ?

This should be me who sould ask you is your conscience clear towards us, deffinetly not u demanding me for proofs. You're not authorised to demand anything. You will only get what western countries will let you get, and that is it.
Old 11-14-14, 07:45 PM   #1880
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Too many rules and restrictions IMO. Why not to make ONE thread without cyber police to allow ppl express themselves as they wish on their own risk in expression ? With every imaginable precautious warning signs for soft souls ? =] As like in a PURGE movie =]
You prefer absolute chaos? Maybe rampant flaming? Sorry, Subsim strives to be better than the average website. There are plenty of places for that kind of childishness. The rules here apply to everybody, and they will not change. This leaves only one choice - conform to the rules or face the consequences.

Quote:
There are no proofs to you or Russia, that has it's own understanding in history.
That, and the paragraph that follows, are a valid challenge, and the question does deserve an answer.

Quote:
Who the hell are u to ask me for proofs while being yourself a creation of primitive criminals in roots of your nations past ?
That is not. That's enough of the name-calling and insults. This is your last warning.

Quote:
This should be me who sould ask you is your conscience clear towards us, deffinetly not u demanding me for proofs. You're not authorised to demand anything. You will only get what western countries will let you get, and that is it.
Any time you make a claim, anyone is entitled to ask for proof. That includes people you don't like. If you can't give the proof, don't make the claim.
Old 11-14-14, 08:04 PM   #1881
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Not unless you hug me first.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-14, 08:36 PM   #1882
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

If it's in the name of who-shalt-not-be-named, you can suck a shotgun.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-14, 09:27 PM   #1883
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Not unless you hug me first.
Are you taking offers? Do I have to take a number?
Old 11-14-14, 09:56 PM   #1884
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

I also see from another thread that an old adage needs to be stated again:

Drinking and posting don't mix.
Old 11-14-14, 09:58 PM   #1885
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
I also see from another thread that an old adage needs to be stated again:

Drinking and posting don't mix.
Yep. Sometimes I mail things to the wrong people.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 06:16 AM   #1886
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

Quote:
There are no proofs to you or Russia, that has it's own understanding in history. Do the teachers of History still teach u in schools to believe that Baltic nations agreed to join CCCP in 1940 by their own will ? =] Do they teach you about criminal Stalinism regime that tortured and departured people from various countries to Syberia sending them to death just because they had different attitude of believes ? =] Did they teach you that children of those "political criminals" that were also sentenced to death just because they were children of those "political criminals" ? Do they teach you now, that your nation is becoming somewhat North Korea type of nation by showing off the NATO and USA as potential enemy to you ? Does your media form a hostile attitude towards west day by day ?

So it appears that you lack evidence and now decide to attack the person (and country) rather than conduct a civilised discussion and provide the evidence.

p.s. for the reference - I did not study Soviet history at school because for the last 4 years (4.3 if you count the summer term I took to accustom myself to the new environment) of my school education (when those topics are normally covered by the school history classes) I have studied abroad, in the UK to be specific.

Last edited by ikalugin; 11-15-14 at 06:47 AM.
ikalugin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 07:50 AM   #1887
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

I think it might be best if everyone took note of and heeded the advice given by Steve.

TIA

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 07:57 AM   #1888
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

A video depicting a combat assault medic team, supporting the Right Sector units (and Ukranian Loyalists in general). It has some interesting footage and in general shows the good side of the Loyalist's forces.

Curiously it appears that both sides uses ample UAV support (mentioned by the team member).

Last edited by ikalugin; 11-15-14 at 08:10 AM.
Old 11-15-14, 08:38 AM   #1889
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

An interesting game to play I think.
Old 11-15-14, 08:55 AM   #1890
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post

An interesting game to play I think.
Indeed, heard good things about it.
Sadly an all too common story in the world. One day it could be us, something that this advert was very good in pointing out:
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nato, putin, ukraina, ukraine, ukrajna