SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-29-14, 02:51 PM   #1681
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Ikalugin, this all started with a low-level joke and only got worse. There is no need, urge or any reason to prove anyone's location.

If the one meant that double-posting earnest he's plain crazy
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-14, 03:00 PM   #1682
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26

It's only kranz, he's still giving me hard time over the gas station dating scene I had going on as a pet project of mine and he can't wait to hear how it back fired against me

But I really can't do nothing about it. He already has a hard time. He's Polish
Betonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-14, 03:28 PM   #1683
kranz
The Old Man

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
So do you need a proof of my residence (and uniqunes)? If so, what kind of (reasonable) proof would suffice?

p.s.
If such proof is given, would you stop being paranoid and baselessly accusing me of being someone's clone (which I find rather offensive)?
p.p.s.
And I am being generous here.
Firstly, I appreciate your generosity.
Secondly, let's not overreact.
Thirdly, let me explain something to you.

A friend of mine works for one of the biggest corporation here in Poland and his task verification of candidates' CVs before they are invited for job interviews.
The way he handles his duties more or less looks like that: he gets a CV, puts the 'data' into a super-like computer whose task is to check whether a particular candidate actually exists - by checking his social activity over the Internet (comparing FB entries, forum posts etc.).
I asked him to compare your activity on the forum i.e. time of posting, average time of being logged, habits, the length of posts, their syntax and a lot of other parameters of which even I am not aware because a part of his job is confidential, with the other guy's posts.
When he revealed the outcome of the arduous process of verification (65 hours and 39 minutes) I was literally S-H-O-C-K-E-D.
99% match.
He told me that he heard that when they checked Jim Carey's ratio after Me, Myself and Irene and his score was around 90%.

I'm terribly sorry (I swear to God that I'm being honest) but you ARE the clone of that guy. According to the super-computer there is no such an autonomous entity as 'ikalugin'.
I know it might ruin your day. Day...a whole week or even month, year, decade...even LIFE...but IT IS TRUE.

Think about it for a minute. Could the super-computer be wrong? Sure it could. A 1% chance. I've been here since 2007. Damn...it's hard to write about it...but I'll try. I've never seen such a case before. The resemblance between your posts, your manner of writing, your command of English...
Sir...you are a clone but you're a PERFECT clone. You should be proud of yourself...oh wait - there is no 'yourself'. I'm sorry.

That's how it looks. The resemblance is so perfect that you might not even be aware of that. That's why you are trying to convince us that you are 'ikalugin' - someone's son, student, boyfriend (?). A citizen of mighty Russia.
Fool 'yourself' no longer.

I wish I could tell you: 'I understand' but I can't...I do accept that you are trying...but it's futile. I can't think of any reasonable proof you could possible provide. I hope you'll understand.

Last edited by kranz; 09-30-14 at 04:09 AM.
kranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-14, 03:31 PM   #1684
kranz
The Old Man

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Ikalugin, (...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonov View Post
It's only kranz, (...)
Alas, more clones!
kranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-14, 09:01 PM   #1685
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 12:04 AM   #1686
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

I see, so there are no means to elevate your concerns? I mean surely your super computer can view my internet activity in Russian (which you could find on paralay.com forum for example)?

I mean, I don't mind De anoning myself (as I never really conceal myself, though my FB and VK accounts are), you could see my personal info under the spoiler.

name: Kalugin Ivan Sergeevich (no surprise here, heh?)
year of birth: 1992.
city of birth: Moscow
present location: Pushkin Caffè, Moscow, having breakfast, pics related:

notable relatives: Kalugin Sergey Borisovich, CEO Rostelecom.

Is there a need to produce a photographic ID?
ikalugin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 12:11 AM   #1687
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

The similarity is remarkable:

Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 12:12 AM   #1688
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

No nickname and date on the photo so doesn't count.

P.s. I guess there is no further proof I could produce then (apart from photo graphic ID, which I don't have on my person atm). I mean, sure, Oberon wrote all those posts:
http://paralay.iboards.ru/memberlist...profile&u=1059
in Russian.

P.p.s.
The reason why I try to prove my identity is because I value it. And I find it quite sad that people don't. The last resort of course would be a personal meeting, but this would require one of us to get a visa. I mean I could get a shengen, but then I would need an invitation or to book a tourist trip, however a more convenient solution would be inviting yourself over to Moscow for a weekend, if that is fine with you.

p.p.p.s (o dear) I can even pay for the plane tickets and your stay if you can't afford them.

Last edited by ikalugin; 09-30-14 at 01:29 AM.
Old 09-30-14, 02:55 AM   #1689
Betonov
Navy Seal

Kranz's plan worked.
He provoked you to showing your ID so now he can forge them and move to Russia
Old 09-30-14, 02:56 AM   #1690
Sbygneus
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 190

Would it be exageration if I say the conversation in this topic became stupid?
Sbygneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 05:24 AM   #1691
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

We should have bought one of the Swedish CV 90 designs instead of doing the Puma. And we should have bought some established cargo transport as well instead of going with the A400M.
Germany's first A400M runs its engines.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/art...ngines-404239/

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 05:56 AM   #1692
Betonov
Navy Seal

The fourth article is something with cream.

I managed to read something like: SMETANA, similar to our word
Old 09-30-14, 06:11 AM   #1693
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Germany's first A400M runs its engines.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/art...ngines-404239/

More than four years beyond schedule, with the company having blackmailed the government that if no further price raises would be accepted and the contractual penalties would not be skipped, Airbus would not build the plane at all, and instead would sue Germany for compensation (now that is rich, isn't it), and would even cut jobs in Germany.

Note that at least the first tranche of planes delivered to Germany - will not feature any offensive or defensive system capacity. Airbus has messed up the software, the software implemented on this and the following plane is incompatible with the needs of the technical systems the German forces wanted to mount.

I cannot imagine how such disastrous failures cna even happen.

The German Eurofighters - the majority of planes is grounded, and many still lack armament, I learnt last week.

Of the four 212 uboats we have, only one is operational.

An internal report on the status of the Leopard tank force, is kept under secrecy and got prevented form pusblishing earlier this year. But when you know that of the new APC Boxer, only one third is operational, you can imagine why they keep the report on the Leopards locked.

And the new German IFV Puma got build with too small a turret. So it has not sufficient room to mount a heavy or medium machine gun as coax, but only a small 5.56mm light machine gun. As a coax, for an IFV. . Since weight demands also were not met, the air transport capacity for the Puma in maximum armour protection configuration is even significantly higher than for the Marder 1A3. You need more than one A400M to airlift one Puma - one for the vehicle, and one for the armour.

Last time I checked, the main gun it features, still lacks stability when firing, and lacks precision, therefore.

Give me a CV 90 with functioning systems, and damn impressive armament, armour and agility. Or even a Pizarro (Ulan), also no bad choice, AFAICS. But us Germans wanted to reinvent the wheel again with the Puma.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-30-14 at 06:25 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 08:40 AM   #1694
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonov View Post
The fourth article is something with cream.

I managed to read something like: SMETANA, similar to our word
Pancakes, sadly they are fairly mediocre, but the place is still cheaper than Cofemania (chain) that I also frequent (though Cofemania pancakes are pretty good).

About German armor - what are the requirements for Puma again?
Old 09-30-14, 08:52 AM   #1695
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
More than four years beyond schedule, with the company having blackmailed the government that if no further price raises would be accepted and the contractual penalties would not be skipped, Airbus would not build the plane at all, and instead would sue Germany for compensation (now that is rich, isn't it), and would even cut jobs in Germany.

Note that at least the first tranche of planes delivered to Germany - will not feature any offensive or defensive system capacity. Airbus has messed up the software, the software implemented on this and the following plane is incompatible with the needs of the technical systems the German forces wanted to mount.

I cannot imagine how such disastrous failures cna even happen.

The German Eurofighters - the majority of planes is grounded, and many still lack armament, I learnt last week.

Of the four 212 uboats we have, only one is operational.

An internal report on the status of the Leopard tank force, is kept under secrecy and got prevented form pusblishing earlier this year. But when you know that of the new APC Boxer, only one third is operational, you can imagine why they keep the report on the Leopards locked.

And the new German IFV Puma got build with too small a turret. So it has not sufficient room to mount a heavy or medium machine gun as coax, but only a small 5.56mm light machine gun. As a coax, for an IFV. . Since weight demands also were not met, the air transport capacity for the Puma in maximum armour protection configuration is even significantly higher than for the Marder 1A3. You need more than one A400M to airlift one Puma - one for the vehicle, and one for the armour.

Last time I checked, the main gun it features, still lacks stability when firing, and lacks precision, therefore.

Give me a CV 90 with functioning systems, and damn impressive armament, armour and agility. Or even a Pizarro (Ulan), also no bad choice, AFAICS. But us Germans wanted to reinvent the wheel again with the Puma.
I readily admit I read your posts regarding German military quality/readiness with great interest but take small comfort from the fact Britain actually fares a lot better....even in these times of austerity.

Germany is a main player in the frontline defence of the NATO alliance and as such I hope they get their act together sooner rather than later.

It is shameful the way a once so powerful military force appears now to be reduced to little more than a bit part player.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nato, putin, ukraina, ukraine, ukrajna