SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-25-16, 01:13 PM   #1666
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default Old-school good manners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Yes. It has happened before, with resulting action taken by Neal himself.

As I said, keep it civil.
and smile!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 07-25-16 at 01:24 PM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 02:46 PM   #1667
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Here is what I don't dislike

Muslim or other refugees/immigrants that behave and respect the written laws and the unwritten laws in our society(Denmark and Sweden)

What I dislike

Is fanatical Muslims, our lying politicians who have the biggest guilt for have created this situation.

Mittelwaechter I have lived in Sweden for more than 30 years and I still have relatives living there-My mom, two sister, so what Wamiduku wrote is correct.

What he may have forgot is-You better be careful who you discuss the official refugee poltics with-It's something you only discuss with friends you can rely on 110 %. and do not tell that you support SD-that could make you unemployed

Sweden is a democratic country-that is not when it comes to refugees/immigrants then there is some kind of censorship. The political and the cultural elites are doing everything to withheld the public information at almost any cost. The only way a person can get some kind of correct information about the refugee problems is to read news from outside the mainstream media.

My mon is over 75 and she has to pay almost full price at the dentist or for getting new glasses and about 200 Skr for a visit to the doctor while a refugee legal or illegal only has to pay 50 Skr to whatever it may be regarding healthcare.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 03:28 PM   #1668
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Downloads: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Here is what I don't dislike

Muslim or other refugees/immigrants that behave and respect the written laws and the unwritten laws in our society(Denmark and Sweden)

What I dislike

Is fanatical Muslims, our lying politicians who have the biggest guilt for have created this situation.

Mittelwaechter I have lived in Sweden for more than 30 years and I still have relatives living there-My mom, two sister, so what Wamiduku wrote is correct.

What he may have forgot is-You better be careful who you discuss the official refugee poltics with-It's something you only discuss with friends you can rely on 110 %. and do not tell that you support SD-that could make you unemployed

Sweden is a democratic country-that is not when it comes to refugees/immigrants then there is some kind of censorship. The political and the cultural elites are doing everything to withheld the public information at almost any cost. The only way a person can get some kind of correct information about the refugee problems is to read news from outside the mainstream media.

My mon is over 75 and she has to pay almost full price at the dentist or for getting new glasses and about 200 Skr for a visit to the doctor while a refugee legal or illegal only has to pay 50 Skr to whatever it may be regarding healthcare.

Markus
Some first class, first hand information here, Mapuc.

Would you agree, it takes time, money and special treatment to teach other people?
Like children - maybe adopted children from Africa?

Can we expect them to understand our laws and Do's and Don'ts, if we don't train them to understand them? Is it useful to keep them away, put them in a nice childrens room and leave them alone most of the time? Some are hurt and have psychological problems too.

I'm totally stunned to hear the problems the Swedes have to bear.
We are told, Sweden is a wonderful democracy, with happy people living there.
I could find media links stating, the Scandinavian people are amongst the happiest people of the world. This has been told in the media for several years now repetitively. No link necessary I hope.

Swedes are not free to discuss these problems in public? The nation is treating its population wrong here I guess. But it is a democracy and the people could vote for a different treatment - different politicians? Or is the democracy in Sweden somehow flawed too?

I'm truly sorry for your mom. Are you somehow able to support her?

I fear at least 40% of our society in Germany will have to face these problems soon. This was true, before any refugees arrived here. So it may be even worse.
Some do have these problems already.

I constantly try to explain our problems come from our politics, the way we live and don't care for each other. We care for money, not people.

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Arrest the 1% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE
Mittelwaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 03:59 PM   #1669
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittelwaechter View Post
Some first class, first hand information here, Mapuc.

Would you agree, it takes time, money and special treatment to teach other people?
Like children - maybe adopted children from Africa?

Can we expect them to understand our laws and Do's and Don'ts, if we don't train them to understand them? Is it useful to keep them away, put them in a nice childrens room and leave them alone most of the time? Some are hurt and have psychological problems too.

I'm totally stunned to hear the problems the Swedes have to bear.
We are told, Sweden is a wonderful democracy, with happy people living there.
I could find media links stating, the Scandinavian people are amongst the happiest people of the world. This has been told in the media for several years now repetitively. No link necessary I hope.

Swedes are not free to discuss these problems in public? The nation is treating its population wrong here I guess. But it is a democracy and the people could vote for a different treatment - different politicians? Or is the democracy in Sweden somehow flawed too?

I'm truly sorry for your mom. Are you somehow able to support her?

I fear at least 40% of our society in Germany will have to face these problems soon. This was true, before any refugees arrived here. So it may be even worse.
Some do have these problems already.

I constantly try to explain our problems come from our politics, the way we live and don't care for each other. We care for money, not people.
I do agree on that people coming from other countries like Africa have some special needs and are in need of special training to be a good citizens or how to behave in our society.

But I disagree when it comes to cut away the most basale welfare for our children and our elder-
Let me give you an example from Denmark-A municipality Nyborg-Last year we could read that they had to cut down on certain welfare for the elder living in that town and some cutbacks for the children. There weren't any money available politicians said.

Some month later we could read that the same municipality had bought several houses for millions of Danish Kroner-They was bought for the Refugees that was on it's way.

A Journalist asked the mayor of the city why this different-His reply-because the law says so-the refugees/immigrants comes before the ordinary Danish people

Lets go back to Sweden
My mon is doing well, why I mentioned here, is because she has ,as all the rest of the ordinary Swedish people or elder, to pay almost full price for things in the Swedish healthcare

Sweden and Denmark has also huge problems with some refugees that behave badly or are very unthankful-if ain't the food, or the house/apartment, then there is something else they are very dissatisfied with

Both in Sweden and in Denmark we have been told we can expect huge cutbacks on welfare.

by the way-I'm with Eddie and some other debatters in this thread-a refugee or an immigrant who commit crimes while his or her application for asylum is pending-he or she should be kicked out of the country he or she is trying to get access to.

Markus
Old 07-25-16, 04:18 PM   #1670
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26

We have an immigrant from Ghana, he is a mayor of Piran for the last few years. Admited, this one is university educated and a doctor.
We have another one from one of the former French colonies, he causes no problems, pays taxes, learns slovene and is a garbage man and when they pick up the trash at the pub he loudly greets the patrons sitting outside before the truck drives off. Everyone loves him.

One is a law abiding white collar immigrant from Africa, one is a law abiding blue collar immigrant from Africa and both should set the bar on integration and behavior for immigrants.
Anything less, any resistance to integration and they should be kicked out. And they are evidence that a culture shock can be overcome in a reasonable time.

Some people deserve to be here, some people don't. Time to stop wasting money on people that don't. People that do deserve to be here are contributors anyway.
Betonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 04:58 PM   #1671
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
But I disagree when it comes to cut away the most basale welfare for our children and our elder ... There weren't any money available politicians said.
So were does all the money accumulate, missing for the own poor people?
Do we use it to help other poor people - or do we use it to give it to people who have too much money already? Who collects all the money? Some poor and some other poor - or some rich, not knowing where to put all the money?

Quote:
Some month later we could read that the same municipality had bought several houses for millions of Danish Kroner-They was bought for the Refugees that was on it's way.
So someone was able to create your perception of money flow here. The missing money for the elder and children suddenly showed up and was invested into refugees shelters.
Were did this money come from? Who controls its purpose?
The refugees? The voting citizens? The politicians? Someone else?

Quote:
A Journalist asked the mayor of the city why this different-His reply-because the law says so-the refugees/immigrants comes before the ordinary Danish people
Strange laws there. Did the journalist question the statement, or are the laws really in favour of refugees? Or did the journalist try to inform some followers to motivate them accordingly?

Quote:
Sweden and Denmark has also huge problems with some refugees that behave badly or are very unthankful-if ain't the food, or the house/apartment, then there is something else they are very dissatisfied with

Both in Sweden and in Denmark we have been told we can expect huge cutbacks on welfare.
If I could control the media and control the perception of the people - and if I were interested in more money, in public subsidies for myself - I would try to tell the people a lie about the true reasons for some cut backs. So I get more money and they hate each other - and not me.

Quote:
by the way-I'm with Eddie and some other debatters in this thread-a refugee or an immigrant who commit crimes while his or her application for asylum is pending-he or she should be kicked out of the country he or she is trying to get access to.
I disagree. Sending them back could be a death sentence. We should treat them equally to our criminals. I'd like to see criminals to provide for themselves and their custody costs. The public should have no costs at all for the criminals. But they should not be providing to the public and grow the public - or worse, some private - wealth. It would be the perfect justification to catch a few slaves...

Your mom is good? Good!

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Old 07-25-16, 05:02 PM   #1672
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonov View Post
We have an immigrant from Ghana, he is a mayor of Piran for the last few years. Admited, this one is university educated and a doctor.
We have another one from one of the former French colonies, he causes no problems, pays taxes, learns slovene and is a garbage man and when they pick up the trash at the pub he loudly greets the patrons sitting outside before the truck drives off. Everyone loves him.

One is a law abiding white collar immigrant from Africa, one is a law abiding blue collar immigrant from Africa and both should set the bar on integration and behavior for immigrants.
Anything less, any resistance to integration and they should be kicked out. And they are evidence that a culture shock can be overcome in a reasonable time.

Some people deserve to be here, some people don't. Time to stop wasting money on people that don't. People that do deserve to be here are contributors anyway.
Finally some positive stories about immigrants. Not all are bad.
Can we sort them at the border?

And what do you think about natives resisting immigration?

Old 07-25-16, 05:08 PM   #1673
Wamiduku
Seaman

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Absolutely correct. Actually, having lunch with the wrong people can be enough to get you fired. Sports journalist Marcus Birro was photographed having lunch with parliament members from the Sweden Democrat party (3rd largest of the 8 parties in parliament, 13% of the 2014 election votes and about 20% in recent polls), which caused him to lose his job. Link: http://www.gp.se/n%C3%B6je/marcus-bi...s-igen-1.51269

The Danish police union magazine states that their Swedish colleagues could get fired if they told the public what goes on in the Malmö muslim enclave Rosengård: http://dansk-politi.dk/artikler/2013...-i-malmoe.aspx

Also, people are kicked out of their trade unions if they have anything to do with the Sweden Democrats. Several examples:
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sma...sverigdemokrat
http://www.hd.se/2015-04-23/sd-polit...utas-ur-facket
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/2006-03-15...s-ut-ur-facket

So, if anybody thought mapuc's post seemed exaggerated, now you have sources that verifies what he says.

Again, my links are to established sources, not to right wing blogs. I saw earlier that Mittelwaechter tries to justify his complete lack of references and wants us to take his word for anything he writes, so once again I dismiss him referring to Hitchen's Razor: What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Wamiduku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 05:32 PM   #1674
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

What is not written in the Bible is not true, we know.

The media is right by default. Your media of course.
Your experts in manipulation shall have the control over the brains you want to convince. Don't think for yourself - listen to them!

Listen to the priests! But damn you Muslims - stop listen to yours. They seed all the hate into your hearts. The Quran is the book of evil. Listen to the Bible!

Consequent behaviour?

Quote:
So, if anybody thought mapuc's post seemed exaggerated, now you have sources that verifies what he says.
Do you doubt him?

Old 07-25-16, 05:55 PM   #1675
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Another incident in Japan.

Quote:
A knife-wielding man has gone on a rampage at a facility for handicapped people in the city of Sagamihara, west of Tokyo.

Police say 15 people are confirmed dead and 45 injured.
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20160726_08/
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 05:56 PM   #1676
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittelwaechter View Post
The Quran is the book of evil. Listen to the Bible!
And who here said that or even remotely suggested that?
No one. Absolutely no one.
Can you at least try to make a valid point for once instead of resting your argument on things no one here said?
Old 07-25-16, 06:00 PM   #1677
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittelwaechter
Strange laws there. Did the journalist question the statement, or are the laws really in favour of refugees? Or did the journalist try to inform some followers to motivate them accordingly?

Following two sentences is from an Danish news paper the article was postet on Februar 2015-the law is still in force,

The municipalities struggle to provide housing for their nationals in housing shortage because they have to find housing for refugees first

That is the message from a number of municipalities, which is concerned that the refugees' legal entitlement to be assigned housing gets some citizens to see negative on refugees.

There have been another politician on Danish TV who said the law say we shall put the refugees first-this after we were told an handicapped person who was granted a special apartment, suddenly was placed further back in the queue.

Markus
Old 07-25-16, 06:04 PM   #1678
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
And who here said that or even remotely suggested that?
No one. Absolutely no one.
Can you at least try to make a valid point for once instead of resting your argument on things no one here said?
Be careful, he'll start telling us Mittelwaechters fables again.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 06:05 PM   #1679
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Be careful, he'll start telling us Mittelwaechters fables again.
But what else would keep this gorgeous thread alive?
Oh right... daily Muslim terror attacks that have nothing to do with Islam.
Old 07-25-16, 06:09 PM   #1680
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quran versus our Holy Bible

I have been told there is a violent part and a peaceful part in the Quran and then there are these Hadith and some other book that a muslim also need to read to fully understand their holy book.

If I remember correctly our own bible have a violent part and a peaceful part

What is common for Islamic and Christians fanatics is they pick a sentence here and there and a letter here and there in their respective religious book so they can justify their "behaviour"

That goes for any religious fanatics. They take what they need from their religious book.

Markus

Tags
terrorism