Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-23-16, 07:39 AM   #1606
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
So what? I'm still recovering from a medium depression and never ever felt the urge to kill someone else. So the whole" he had a depression that made him do that" (just like with the Germanwings murder) is BS to me.
And as someone who is experiencing rather severe depressions for ~2 years now, I completely agree.
Depressions don't make you want to hurt others, a "healthy" depressed person has no interest in harming others, ever.
The problem lies elsewhere.
Old 07-23-16, 07:46 AM   #1607
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Screw depression and Breivik obsession! Media reports he also played VIDEO GAMES!

During a press conference I heard one reporter ask that "they heard he played 'Ballerspiele' (derogatory term for ego-shooters that immediately identify you as someone who has no idea what he's talking about) is that true?"
I switched off at this point.

I mean, wat?
*police breaches apartment door and searches room*
"Ah, see here Fritz, we found ze computa and he plays ze counter-strike - notorious killa-game, you know!"
"Well, Hans, at least now we know wot caused him to do zat, case closed, ja!"

Irgh.
Old 07-23-16, 10:43 AM   #1608
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Somewhat awkward for sure: a male online gamer Muslim immigrant takes over the clean conservative extremist-bio-German argumentation against Muslim immigrants and starts to follow his impulse.

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Arrest the 1% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE
Mittelwaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 09:54 AM   #1609
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
During a press conference I heard one reporter ask that "they heard he played 'Ballerspiele' (derogatory term for ego-shooters that immediately identify you as someone who has no idea what he's talking about) is that true?"
I switched off at this point.

I mean, wat?
*police breaches apartment door and searches room*
"Ah, see here Fritz, we found ze computa and he plays ze counter-strike - notorious killa-game, you know!"
"Well, Hans, at least now we know wot caused him to do zat, case closed, ja!"

Irgh.
LOL.... Here in the U.S. we pretty much debunked that argument back in the 90's, although there are some who still believe it.

simple fact is that killing for anything other than self defense or in defense
of another is wrong. Trying to "understand" the actions that lead up to these killings is nothing but an exercise in futility, since the reasons for these incidents are as myriad and varied as the killers themselves.

In other words, there are some people who just don't belong in society and there isn't a whole lot you can do to stop it and still retain any measure of individual freedom.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 11:01 AM   #1610
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

A guy herein Germany commented on the killergame debate like this:

he referred to the fact that there are not only killergames, but also killerbooks and killerscriptures, for unknown reason these do not get criticised by politicians, especially when they are claimed to be "holy". - Also, there are killertrees and killerbranches, that were already used by young boys like Ceasar, Alexander, Napoleon and Kublai Khan to run around with in the forest and play legionaire and barbarian and hacking away at each other. We all know where this led.

German link: http://boess.welt.de/

During the football Euro, a netmum advised parents to not watch football with kids, for it teaches the little darlings competitive behaviour and applauding the one team, which might hurt the feelings of kid fans of the other team, also she does not want to give kids an example of that scoring goals can make you win a game, for games should be played with each other, not against each other. - God help her cute, sweet kids if they ever happen to cross my way, they might end up as spread on my bread, or dinner surprise during my next BBQ. I bet their meat will be especially delicious, soft and delicate, with a soft flavour of sensibility and unaggressiveness and no bitter taste at all.

Also, the attacker on Friday should have gotten his weapon via the darknet, illegally. That does not change the fact that once again German gun laws for legal owners should be tightened again. - Germany already has the third or fourth tightest and strictest gun laws in the world.

The conditioned-reflex-brigade already has taken over again.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-24-16 at 11:14 AM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 11:09 AM   #1611
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26

If Call of duty makes people violent, what would the Horus Heresy series do to a persons mind

blood for the blood god
Betonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 12:17 PM   #1612
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Most aggression of online gamers must be observed directly after LAN-parties, I guess.

Them bathing in adrenaline and murderous intent, shoudn't the news of LAN-party massacres make more headlines?

Or do our rulers just miss the opportunity to control our perception, to take some of our liberties?

Snicker

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Old 07-24-16, 12:23 PM   #1613
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittelwaechter View Post
Most aggression of online gamers must be observed directly after LAN-parties, I guess.

Them bathing in adrenaline and murderous intent, shoudn't the news of LAN-party massacres make more headlines?

Or do our rulers just miss the opportunity to control our perception, to take some of our liberties?

Snicker
Also, if they must target games, they target the wrong ones.
Counter-Strike? Pff
Ego-Shooters in general never ever made me rage anything like FIFA, or worse: Top Spin 2.

My blood pressure still rises when I remember some TS2 sessions.
Old 07-24-16, 01:16 PM   #1614
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Syrian asylum seeker kills woman and injures two other with a machete in Germany. Authorities don't believe it was terror related though. He was known to the police. I would say that his application for asylum might not be granted now. Don't throw him in prison, throw him from a plane over Syria, from 10,000 feet, that should do it I would think!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/sy...attack-n615751

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 01:18 PM   #1615
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

At least the Turk got him.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 01:25 PM   #1616
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

^^ Something for your nerves? It's an ego-walker...

http://www.tale-of-tales.com/TheGrav....1_Windows.zip

Free Trial!

MinReq: XP, dedicated graphics card (Radeon/GeForce) Keyboard/Joystick, a few MB space...

Soundtrack:

5 Credits for the killer version.

Old 07-24-16, 01:25 PM   #1617
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Syrian asylum seeker kills woman and injures two other with a machete in Germany.
Cultural enrichment™.
Old 07-24-16, 01:28 PM   #1618
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Everytime i play Rise of Flight, afterwards i take off in my Halberstadt, and am the terror of the Hannover skies

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 01:32 PM   #1619
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Don't throw him in prison, throw him from a plane over Syria, from 10,000 feet, that should do it I would think!
Your fathers taught the German Nazis, that's not a proper way to deal with humans.
Some died for it - to make the world a better place. They shall never be forgotten.

And now you show up with this advice?

Old 07-24-16, 02:11 PM   #1620
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

You don't have to read my posts homeboy, guess you feel nothing for that poor woman who lost her life do you! Most of your posts don't make any sense to anyone, so I wouldn't talk too damned loud!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism