Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-22, 05:54 AM   #3031
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 04-10-22, 05:57 AM   #3032
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

President Volodymyr Zelensky says in a late-night address that Russia's target is "the whole European project"

Ukraine is ready for a tough battle with Russian forces in the east, he says.

Ukraine's deputy prime minister says Kyiv has agreed nine humanitarian corridors to help people escape heavy fighting.

Iryna Vereshchuk says all the routes "in the Luhansk region will work as long as there is a ceasefire by the occupying Russian troops"

The region's governor Serhiy Gaidai says there will be nine trains on Sunday for residents to get out on.

Military officials in Britain say there's further evidence that Russian troops have a deliberate strategy of targeting civilians in Ukraine.

They say Moscow is recruiting soldiers discharged from military service up to 10 years ago in response to growing losses.

Old 04-10-22, 06:34 AM   #3033
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
^ interesting, i fear this how it is. thanks for posting

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 04-10-22, 06:44 AM   #3034
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I'm glad that we can have a decent level of discussion here in my thread about the war in Ukraine.

On FB user is blocking each others and call each other names if a person support the wrong side. Mostly it's Putin supporters who is hated.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 04-10-22, 08:38 AM   #3035
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post

They say Moscow is recruiting soldiers discharged from military service up to 10 years ago in response to growing losses.
Russia is trying to strengthen its army with soldiers who have left military service since 2012. This is, according to the British Secret Service, pointing to the increasing losses of the Russian force.

Russia is also trying to recruit troops in Transnistria, a renegade region of Moldova where Russian troops are active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 04-10-22, 09:25 AM   #3036
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
That.
Still i think there is a systemic problem that no one wants to tackle.

Meanwhile in Russia, the cultural propaganda war is in full swing

https://twitter.com/carlbildt/status...88818078887941
Ok , twitter is for young twits, So you are insinuating that Russian cultural revolution is in full swing ? Well the Chinese were in full swing in Tiananmen Square 1989 and it didn't work out at all for the young Chinese Democrats.And the world hasn't heard a peep from them in over 30 years. So are you saying that the Russian people are Woke and any day now we will see The entire english alphabet over taking Moscow, ?
Old 04-10-22, 09:53 AM   #3037
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Ok , twitter is for young twits, So you are insinuating that Russian cultural revolution is in full swing ? Well the Chinese were in full swing in Tiananmen Square 1989 and it didn't work out at all for the young Chinese Democrats.And the world hasn't heard a peep from them in over 30 years. So are you saying that the Russian people are Woke and any day now we will see The entire english alphabet over taking Moscow, ?
China has nothing to do with this war and is smart enough to let Russia bleed itself out.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 04-10-22, 10:07 AM   #3038
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

re Gorpet
Not only children are using "twitter", even childish grown-up politicians (ab)use it to spread their more or less useful thoughts, and propaganda. I don't know, there are so much other public platforms that i wonder why just of all this "twitter" is being used so much.

No, I was referring to this video I posted, with the obviously drunk russian anchorwoman complaining about "Ukrainians eating russian borshtsh while borshtsh was a cultural thing only belonging to Russia, and because of that Ukraine was xenophobic and wanted to destroy russian ethnicity and was burning books (cookbooks with borshtsh recipes), and Ukraine wanted to destroy russian culture" (or whatever she meant, hard to tell), "and this is why Ukraine has to be destroyed."
I wonder what russian propaganda makers think about the intelligencce of the russian or world audience, publishing such videos

Putin wants this "woke" stuff cancelled, kill the gays (as some of his closer friends publicly announced), women having any rights is "woke" for him, and while i do not think it really interests or threatens him he tries to get some positive reaction out of the russian people and their nostalgia for the good old days. Back to the good old russian time and culture where the kulaks could be killed without anyone complaining via some "internet".

China? Since the russian dictatorship is a bit like China's there is some sympathy between the two. Th west has to be destroyed because it challenges dictatorships and proposes other models for people to live in a society, and since some even might like this better, the west has to be destroyed. But let Russia do the dirty job and milk all as long as possible.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 04-10-22, 10:32 AM   #3039
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
China has nothing to do with this war and is smart enough to let Russia bleed itself out.
Well, Hell i don't about your country, But i damn sure know about mine, We can't get toilet paper or Tampax for our women from China.With the influx of female immigrant's on our southern border. And Joey's head of transportation Pete Buttigieg taking off for 90 day's as soon as she took office on maternity leave. She let the Women of America and Discount Auto Parts And the Southern Border Patrol down.And It's getting rough on the east coast.We are running out of Socks and Tee shirts and Coffee filters. I guess this is what Joey meant by we all must sacrifice. Yes every woman but Jill Biden.
Old 04-10-22, 11:13 AM   #3040
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
re Gorpet
Not only children are using "twitter", even childish grown-up politicians (ab)use it to spread their more or less useful thoughts, and propaganda. I don't know, there are so much other public platforms that i wonder why just of all this "twitter" is being used so much.

No, I was referring to this video I posted, with the obviously drunk russian anchorwoman complaining about "Ukrainians eating russian borshtsh while borshtsh was a cultural thing only belonging to Russia, and because of that Ukraine was xenophobic and wanted to destroy russian ethnicity and was burning books (cookbooks with borshtsh recipes), and Ukraine wanted to destroy russian culture" (or whatever she meant, hard to tell), "and this is why Ukraine has to be destroyed."
I wonder what russian propaganda makers think about the intelligencce of the russian or world audience, publishing such videos

Putin wants this "woke" stuff cancelled, kill the gays (as some of his closer friends publicly announced), women having any rights is "woke" for him, and while i do not think it really interests or threatens him he tries to get some positive reaction out of the russian people and their nostalgia for the good old days. Back to the good old russian time and culture where the kulaks could be killed without anyone complaining via some "internet".

China? Since the russian dictatorship is a bit like China's there is some sympathy between the two. Th west has to be destroyed because it challenges dictatorships and proposes other models for people to live in a society, and since some even might like this better, the west has to be destroyed. But let Russia do the dirty job and milk all as long as possible.
Have you thought for one moment that there are Countries on this Planet that don't want what America and It's Allies have to offer? What is wrong with these countries keeping their own culture they have had for hundreds of years. Maybe they don't want the new culture world order. All it brings is chaos :a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order: We here in the United States live with this everyday. Why? We will let everybody have a say from an Ant to an Elephant and while these two are arguing The Politicians and all of their friends and actors and Heads of State are drinking Champagne and laughing their heads off.
Old 04-10-22, 11:19 AM   #3041
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
But nothing for the Chinese?

I agree with you. China should be " painted " with the same brush as Russia. Russia to varying degrees avoids sanctions by essentially " laundering " it's currency thorough Chines banking institutions. China is helping to prop Russia up right now. " Birds of a feather ".....
Old 04-10-22, 11:22 AM   #3042
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
R U kidding!? China has everything to do with this war. Putin held off the attack till the Olympics were over. He removed his troops from the Sino-Russian boarder to attack in the west secure in the knowledge he had no security issues: ala their stated "Limitless Friendship"...and currently, fish imports into the US are in fact Russian products labelled as Chinese products thus skirting sanctions. Xi is closely watching events; solely with his 'second shoe' dropping on Taiwan in a two-front global conflict against Western US led democracies. The primary tenet of China's 50 year "Road and Belt" agenda is that their road extends while our Belt tightens. Elected democracies of the West, with rapid-turnover administrations, R not capable of sustained 50 year defenses against 1.5 billion Chinese... It's a bigger badder 1940's all over again.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 04-10-22, 11:26 AM   #3043
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Well, Hell i don't about your country, But i damn sure know about mine, We can't get toilet paper or Tampax for our women from China.With the influx of female immigrant's on our southern border. And Joey's head of transportation Pete Buttigieg taking off for 90 day's as soon as she took office on maternity leave. She let the Women of America and Discount Auto Parts And the Southern Border Patrol down.And It's getting rough on the east coast.We are running out of Socks and Tee shirts and Coffee filters. I guess this is what Joey meant by we all must sacrifice. Yes every woman but Jill Biden.
My country is your country. Since you keep making out as if it isn't tells me you are one of those that think a revolution is in order. Very bad idea if you think that would make anything better.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 04-10-22, 11:59 AM   #3044
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ukrainian presidential advisor Mykhaylo Podolyak tells national TV that "Ukraine is ready for big battles" against Russia.

He says Ukraine must beat back Moscow's forces for more negotiating power before leaders can meet.

The bodies of more than 1,200 people have been found in the Kyiv region, says Ukraine's prosecutor general.

Iryna Venediktova says Russian forces were killing Ukrainians every day - but Russia denies targeting civilians.

There have been further Russian attacks in the east and south of Ukraine
The regional governor in Dnipro says the airport and surrounding infrastructure has been destroyed by Russian bombing.

Pope Francis calls for an Easter ceasefire to allow a push for peace during an open air mass in St Peter's Square.

Old 04-10-22, 12:05 PM   #3045
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Closed Thread