SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-08, 10:22 PM   #1
ccruner13
Navy Dude

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default excessive duds

so im on my way to my patrol destination and my course puts me right by freemantle so i take a peek and what do i find but two king georges and a fleet carrier so im cruising in and take out two dds with 3 homing torpedos. then the king george is basically lined up for me right where i am so i fire a torpedo...dud. another. dud. two more duds. so im like **** this and shoot at the fleet carrier and first one hits and explodes and it aalmost sinks so i shoot another boom and she makes the next 15 m to the bottom. so im like ok torps are working i go back to the king george i was first set on but move so my angle is different and im a little closer. dud. so this time i move in from about 1300 m to 700 m. dud. so this is getting ridiculous and i shoot one more for the other king george about 2000 meters away. dud. all my mods are sound and visual because i wanted to finish this campaign before starting over with gameplay mods. so this is a stock issue. ive had consecutive dud streaks before but not like this. anyone else have something this exceptional amount of duds...? its not like im using american torpedos the first week of the war here...its early 44 with the german torpedos.

i am not amused
ccruner13 is offline   Reply With Quote