Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-23, 08:10 AM   #11
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
STEVE HILTON: Striking doctors, disgraced business bosses, woke universities… this is how we've been betrayed by our allegedly great institutions

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...titutions.html

This article By Steve Hilton sums the present day UK up perfectly, Trust has almost disappeared in every official body you can mention, the Police\Politicians\ and the Justice System all started to go "To Hell in a Handbag" after Maggie Thatcher "The Milk Snatcher" became Prime Minister.
It wasn't all her fault I might add, oh no, not by a long way, it was a general malaise that had infected the middle classes and above for a decade or more before she came to power, it became more noticeable in the 1970's Union strikes where scumbags from the gutters took a stranglehold of those powerful Unions and ultimately destroyed them in the process, you cannot have the "Tail Wagging The Dog". That's where I always thought that Britain was changed for ever. The Unions had to be brought under control and that meant the kid gloves were off and all official bodies had better get on board with government policies or else.

I'm sure there were similar instances in the 1960's but the true potential of a government is the power it controls over the Media, and Thatcher knew how to use it to her advantage, those Media barons would have killed to be next in line to lick her boots, Maggie knew this and we all know what happened next. Nothing went back to how it was before the 70's strikes, oh no, those official bodies and non official bodies by the way had been corrupted forever and that's why the country is in the mess it is today, a leader is needed because we haven't got one and I don't see anyone on the Horizon either. We're all ****** and we know it, we'll be heading deeper into the abyss until someone rises up and says "Enough is Enough" it might happen but as things stand now I won't hold my breath.