SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter III
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-12, 02:17 AM   #1
Night60700
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default GWX HELP#2

So I have been messing around with the GWX3 mod and I can't get the manual to work so I guess I'll ask my questions here.

First: For what ever reason none of the single missions work, they refuse to finish loading (gave it 18 hours.) But the career works fine and loads in about 5 minutes.
Second: What is the 3 Graphs that line up on the left side of the Navigation screen? One is Km, another is minutes. Whats the 3rd and what are they for?
Third: I wish to end my game in a 21 series sub. I have a 9B sub right now. Would it be possible to switch to a 7 series sub then move to Bergen then buy a 21 series?
Fourth: Is there a way to communicate with my allies? Can I call for help? I can report a convoy but no one ever shows up, even given 2 weeks to come and join the hunt. I also keep getting what I can only call status reports from other subs, some reporting convoys, some asking for help. Is there a way to respond to their pleas for help? And why is it that when a convoy gets reported and I see the same convoy and report it mere minutes later I get told by BDU "No one is near by, good luck" or some other crap like that? The only ally I have seen so far was a raider and when I got to her, she was burning and all I could do was sit there and watch her sink, because BDU said that no one is near by to help, only 15 km north of wilhelmshaven.
Fifth: Why can I not chose my torpedo load out at a resupply ship? It can give me more torps but I can't chose which ones? Why not?
Night60700 is offline   Reply With Quote