SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-10, 03:54 AM   #1
Tempest555
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 0
Default Tutorial 3 Rescueing Liberty Ship

I played around with the file but 2 things that is eluding me is how to get the German gun barges to defend themselves against the English PT Boats. When the barges get near the Liberty vessel they do fire-but nothing happens when I'm mixing it up with the barges with PT boats or even blasted by a FAIRMILE I stuck in the tutorial. I've edited the 'BattleBehavior' so many ways but the German vessels just steam along till sunk. Also the Blohm& Voss seaplanes never seem to take damage enough to crash. Does the tutorial file got something in it to keep them immune from destruction. I've changed vessels, weather, took out voice messages and text message etc. But getting the German to barges to defend themselves and knocking down the seaplanes eludes. I have saved a bombed damaged Liberty the MALLARD from sinking and getting it to the destination-but never brought down a plane to satisfy 'replused an air attack' objective. Any suggestions appreciated.

Oh yeah- this game needs a mission editor bad. Really wish it had one.
Tempest555 is offline   Reply With Quote