SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-23, 07:33 PM   #1
Oubaas
Watch Officer

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0
Default Your Gaming Immediately-if-not-Sooner List

What's on your gaming, "I want it immediately if not sooner" list?

Not games that exist or are well underway in development, I mean the titles you want, but nobody has made.

As for me...

1. An antique car and street rod simulator with really huge maps. I should be able to cruise around in a 1936 Cord convertible, a 1934 Ford 3-window coupe street rod, a 1950 Mercury lead sled, etcetera.

2. A fully detailed, first person Surface Warfare title, where I can walk around the ship and command the vessel. Maybe a Cruiser. A real Cruiser, not a glorified Destroyer. Perhaps USS Long Beach in Vietnam or something.

3. A modern, new submarine sim that has no WW2 German U-Boats. That's enough U-Boats now. They're starting to affect me like anime or manga games, or whatever you call that weird looking Japanese comic art. Or games with 2D pixel graphics. No.

By the way, no more games where you spend all your time looking at the fantail. Sea Power is the last one that I'll buy like that. After that, either make an interior or forget it.

Okay, I'm done whining. What's on your list?

Oubaas is offline   Reply With Quote