SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-22-24, 10:59 AM   #1
GrenSo
The Analyst

Downloads: 592
Uploads: 7

Icon9 small announcement

I had to think for a long time yesterday, and I think I'm going to leave SUBSIM and the SH5 community.

After being repeatedly exposed to false accusations and, to a certain extent, insults, I'll have to draw a line under it, whether I like it or not. I'm a big supporter of free speech and free expression, but there are limits for me. And those limits were reached yesterday. It's a shame that it's come to this. But anyone who's followed the whole thing so far knows who to thank.

I'll continue to make all of my previous work available here. I'll just stop publishing any more changes and improvements of my mods and will only use them privately for myself.

I'm giving myself another week or two to think about it before I deactivate my account here or have it deleted.

If you don't hear from me anymore, then you know why. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported me and always given me feedback and new ideas. You are all the best!

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.
GrenSo is offline   Reply With Quote