Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-10-13, 03:03 PM   #1
Flyman98
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default There is no button on the deck gun screen to enable the crosshair sight

Hi,
I have done searches on the deck gun and I understand there should be a button on the Deck gun screen to bring up the sights. I can not find a button anywhere on the screen that will bring up the sights. I also can't switch ammo types. I have fired all 240 rounds of the armor piercing rounds into damaged freighters at close range and it seems to have no effect. I am running Windows 7 with a 650Ti video card and the game is through Uplay (which I hate.
When I click on the deck officer and select man the deck gun, he yells man the the deck gun but nothing happens. I go down and click on the gun which allows me to man it, however I can't get the crosshair sights. Any further suggestions about the button for the sights and ammo switching would sure be apprecitaed. I am stumped.
Flyman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-13, 03:27 PM   #2
GT182
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 658

Look in the upper left corner of your screen to the left of the ammo shells. Click on the icon that looks like the UZO or Binoculars.... that's what you're looking for. Click once and you get the the crosshair sights, click again and the view is closer, click again and you go back to the deckgun view.

Enjoy.

No Borders, No Language, No Culture =s No Country

I'm a Deplorable, and proud of it.
GT182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-13, 05:10 PM   #3
Flyman98
Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
Look in the upper left corner of your screen to the left of the ammo shells. Click on the icon that looks like the UZO or Binoculars.... that's what you're looking for. Click once and you get the the crosshair sights, click again and the view is closer, click again and you go back to the deckgun view.

Enjoy.
Thanks for the reply. My ammo icons are to the right of the gun and there are no other buttons just the three types of ammo. There is nothing in the upper rt corner. I deleted the game and am reinstalling it at the moment to see if that changes anything. For some reason its only downloading at 19 kbps and says it will take 58 hours. When I run a speed test it shows download speed at 5 mbps. I'm sure it's something to do with the damned Uplay.
Old 02-10-13, 10:29 PM   #4
GT182
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 658

No No No....Forget the download version. Downloads will only give you the problems you're having now, and you'll lose the money you spent on them.

Your best way is to buy the DVD version thru Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...t+Hunter+5+DVD.
By buying it you will have the DVD and a permanent key code in case you have problems and need to reinstall SH5 again.

No Borders, No Language, No Culture =s No Country

I'm a Deplorable, and proud of it.

Last edited by GT182; 02-10-13 at 11:12 PM.
GT182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-13, 01:45 AM   #5
Flyman98
Nub

I have a disc and key that I bought after I had downloaded the game and I deleted or tryed too delete the one in the computer from gamestop. Now when I try to install the disc it goes to uplay and starts to download It doesn't want to install from the disc. I'll play with it more tomorrow and try get the game installed from the disc. Thanks
Old 02-11-13, 01:50 AM   #6
Flyman98
Nub

I see that the one on amazon has a different case and it doesn't say online or that internet connection is required. I ordered and I'll see what happens.
Old 02-11-13, 02:44 AM   #7
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 457

Best buy might be DVD version, but with the Uplay one, have no problems either
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote