SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-22-24, 10:59 AM   #1
GrenSo
The Analyst

Downloads: 592
Uploads: 7

Icon9 small announcement

I had to think for a long time yesterday, and I think I'm going to leave SUBSIM and the SH5 community.

After being repeatedly exposed to false accusations and, to a certain extent, insults, I'll have to draw a line under it, whether I like it or not. I'm a big supporter of free speech and free expression, but there are limits for me. And those limits were reached yesterday. It's a shame that it's come to this. But anyone who's followed the whole thing so far knows who to thank.

I'll continue to make all of my previous work available here. I'll just stop publishing any more changes and improvements of my mods and will only use them privately for myself.

I'm giving myself another week or two to think about it before I deactivate my account here or have it deleted.

If you don't hear from me anymore, then you know why. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported me and always given me feedback and new ideas. You are all the best!

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.
GrenSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-24, 06:28 PM   #2
Pascal
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 568
Uploads: 0
Default Dear GrenSo

What some don't understand is the amount of work required, an incredible amount of time given to improve this SH5 game. A game we all enjoy. This investment deserves at least respect - then, it is simply a game and we have the right to appreciate more or less the Mods offered, but respect, first of all respect for the work and the respect between all the participants in this forum which must remain friendly!

Dear GrenSo, it is obvious that you need to stay active here!

My Mods
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-24, 07:01 PM   #3
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818

Hey, hello boys
sorry to hear that GrenSo..lol ...Pascal is right too...
I was busy...tomorrow again...sorry guys...GrenSo I will contact tomorrow, as soon as possible..!!!
"Gren" doesn't give up...it's an order lol ...it's a Guignole "I'm polite"...he claims to be from Belgorod...Putin should call him soon ....This guy has so much identity....when you are at the KgB you know what it is...!!!
The latest news is that they don't shine on the battlefield...I've never seen an army like that...a total mess...they even crash into each other...I say: stop Alcool! !! ...The Ukrainians without ammunition keep them at bay....imagine with the ammunition with the latest weaponry...the planes...that would already be settled...they don't even have recognition for their troops falling in combat... nothing is done for these men...incredible in our time

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 06-22-24 at 07:45 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-24, 08:22 PM   #4
michaeljcaboose9
Watch

Downloads: 49

I'm new here but I support you! A big appeal of these forums and mods is the passion you guys have, your collection and work with some other mods have made SH5 one of the most immersing games I play. I do hope you reconsider, let the hater be bitter and petty.
michaeljcaboose9 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-24, 08:29 PM   #5
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
What some don't understand is the amount of work required, an incredible amount of time given to improve this SH5 game. A game we all enjoy. This investment deserves at least respect - then, it is simply a game and we have the right to appreciate more or less the Mods offered, but respect, first of all respect for the work and the respect between all the participants in this forum which must remain friendly!

Dear GrenSo, it is obvious that you need to stay active here!
+1

Hope you reconsider your decision...We enjoy your work, and you know how to do the mod thing. Your knowledge with 3D graphics is the best here, alongside with the Master Vickers, Iambecomelife and VonDos. Simply, the community doesn´t want to lose you...

Best regards, all SUBSIM is with you.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote