Uploads: 0

Default Now they come to poison our food with mRNA

Murderous profit greedy scum in action.
Old 07-15-24, 05:43 PM   #2
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

- You can refuse to get the mRNA vaccine how much you will, we are going to give it to you whether you like it or not in one way or the other.

This is what the video is telling me.

What can an ordinary person like me-do?

Raise my own animals for slaughter or go vegan ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-24, 07:07 PM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
- You can refuse to get the mRNA vaccine how much you will, we are going to give it to you whether you like it or not in one way or the other.

This is what the video is telling me.

Raise my own animals for slaughter or go vegan ?

Markus
Run your own farm. But then they will make certain medical agents and vaccinations of lifestock mandatory by law. What conventional vaccinations already are, to some degree.

Mussolini said fascisms is corporatism because it merges state and corporate power, merges political power interest and industrial profit interest. The individual means nothing in a fascist society, the state means everything.

The EU goes full steam at this direction, so does America.

The social media censorship of the EU (they dont call it that of course but thats what it is: suppression of opposing opinions to the EU asnd its protegees that the EU wants to root out); the banning of unwanted words like "covid" at youtube and the demonitization of content creators saying something the EU or the US officials dont like to hear; the channel banning of course; the overboarding demand for social media self-censoring by the companies; the total surveillance by Windows 11 which sees user rates after 3 years still being low and now even declining, Windows 11's Recall feature that sooner or later will be enforced again no matter what they say today (if you dont know what that is: it makes a screenshot of your monitor every five seconds and saves it, documenting that way everything you do and exposing also your sensitive information you enter); Windows 11's always online enforcement and enforced use of its cloud; the switching of software from buying models to abo models and then Adobe claiming proprietory rights over user made content that only gets lended back to the creator, but is not his anynmore; the digitalization of the currency; the turning of the WHO into a global dictatorship with mandatory ruling power over states; the now decided EU asset register so that they learn and know where to steal and plunder in the future - it all hints at the same direction: total, absolute surveillance and total, absolute dependency of the indidviual and total, absolute control. Global dictatorship. In the end it means the total expropriation of all private property and absolute ownerhsip of each and evetything by just a very, very few elites at the very top of the food chain. Heck, they even now turn nature itself into legal commodities that they can withhold then from the rets of humans and life itself even gets turned into a possession.

The society and state models you see described in many stories and novel by Philip K. Dick - that is where we are being pushed too. He was visionary, and what he saw ahead was darkness.

Global feudalism like in the medieval - just much, much worse, and further supported and helped by radical religious fanatics from the Christian and Islamic camp.

Since some time now I have come to really fearing the future. I really dont want to get too old anymore, and I mean that. A certain rare health condition with my nervous system should help in avoiding it, unfortunately my recent turns towards eating and living healthy have brought its creepingly slow degeneration to a standstill. If that ain't ironic. They said it were not possible. I prooved the opposite. And now I must regret that...?!

Life is much worse than Monthy Python at times. The third Reich, North Korea, the soviet Union - evils like this were easier to fight against, because you just had to point at them and their deeds: and the evil they were and that they did was open for everybody to see. But with the destruction of freedom today it is different and resistance is almost impossible. Like being hugged by an Anaconda that loves you so much that it never lets go and just makes the loving embrace closer and closer.

Our outlook is tyranny. Inhumaness. Subjugation. Serfdom. Absolute dictatorship. Really. I fear the future now. Even already the medium term future from now on, within my life's timeframe. Because: nobody, really nobody will get saved from them.

Compared to that, the threat from Russia and the ukraninian war make me almost smile.
Old 07-16-24, 03:48 AM   #4
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Well I don't have a great amount of time left so I'll just have to grin and bear it.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-24, 06:47 AM   #5
Ostfriese
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post

Simple: don't believe every bull**** video on youtube. Actually, that's an insult to bull****.

The video is a prime example of a scientific illiterate who doesn't understand even the basics and compensating his lack of understanding with loud, noisy and empty phrases.
Ostfriese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-24, 06:54 AM   #6
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Well Skybird, looks like you've been had!! Must admit, I was sucked in!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-24, 09:20 AM   #7
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Well Skybird, looks like you've been had!! Must admit, I was sucked in!
You need a large glass of Bundaberg me old mate.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-24, 10:55 AM   #8
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostfriese View Post
Simple: don't believe every bull**** video on youtube. Actually, that's an insult to bull****.

The video is a prime example of a scientific illiterate who doesn't understand even the basics and compensating his lack of understanding with loud, noisy and empty phrases.
He is not the first one saying it, he just "reports" it. This damn mRNA technology is no vaccine, but a gene therapy in the end, and they did not get it accepted by regulators before Covid right because it is so very dangerous and noncontrollable. Meanwhile it has been demonstrated that mRNA therapy causes disruptive entry of unwanted stuff into the DNA that does not belong there, the passing of the brain-blood-barrier, the carrying over of mRNA induced changes from mothers to babies in the womb, the transportation of it as well as sensitivties from LongCovid (whose existence also gets denied by many governments) via blood conserves, not to mention the still existing overmortality of mRNA vaccinated people, apparent long term damages to the immune system and on and on and on the list of physical harms go. For ten years Moderna and Co tried to convince regulators in the US to give card blanche for the use of this "technology", and for as long regulators - who usually are in bed with Big Pharma lobbyists and trade office seats with them every couple of years ("swing door effect") - rejected to give it a license, quoting unforseeable and unadressed security effects". The latest cancer mRNA vaccine by Biontech is haunted by a series of undeclared and when becoming known: unexplained deaths, while almost all of the animal test subjects died in the test trials.

And what do the govenrments and "authorities" du? Forbid, ban and suppress talking, mentioning of it, even put it under penalty to object to the official government announcements on the matter (Canada, France as just two exmaples). Youtube bans you and shuts down your video or your whole channel if you dare to use certain words that identify a certain health issue that haunted the world over the past couple of years, you cannot call it by its name anymore. The EU wants social media to self-censor and ban every opinion statement or massively supportedf scientific document that puts the official policies on it in question. The EU wants only its own scoience. Propaganda, that is. Scienc ehtta has fallen in line with ideology and profit interests.

Have none of you really noticed what a verbal egg-dance authors must do in order to keep their content on this matter online at youtube? Have you forgotten that Dr. Campbell had some of his videos taken down, himself being banned for ten days or a week or two weeks, I forgot the exact time?

Have you forgotten that the British Tories commanded their party members in the lower house to attend the - very well-founded - speeches of that fearless critic who repeatedly adressed the topic - and had to speak before a practically empty chamber so that nobody shall hear him?

The latest EU laws demanding social media and message boards to scan their boards for content the EU does not want, and self-censor themselves? Its about suppressing unwanted opinion, of course they label it not that, but give it the shine of a good and moral cause. Like with their climate policies. Social media are wanted by the EU to suppress and censor even scientifically founded posts that put the official views on climate chnage in question.

I remind of the health initiative by the EU that aims at completely regulating and prohibiting the selling of nutritional supplements like vitamine C and vitamine D and the likes in therapeutically effective doses, also that of remedies used in alternative medicine by alternative practioners, first such items got banned from sale in Europe already last year - and we are not talking about homeopathy or some esoteric nonsense! They want what they call "science-founded" cures only, but the "scientific evidence" should be examined by - Big Pharama lobbyists and proxies in the end. Just these days a new "study" was released saying that vitamine D is completel useless, and that we do not need it all, that it even can be bad, and bla anf bl and blablabla. Alllaaaaarm...!!!! . When you look into it you see that they neither established an initial baseline for vitamine D levels in their control and experimental group, nor supplied a therapeutically relevant dose of vitamine D, instead they applied just rediculously low 800 IU of vitamine D, without any further co-factors needed to activate even that meaninglessly low dose not even sufficient for a body as small as that of a baby. Obviously the incompetent study design was from beginning on chosen to produce fake "evidence" for the irrelevance of vitamine D.

Thats the kind of science and evidence the EU and the WHO talk of, and always mean when demanding "scientific evidence". They mean fraudulent claims supported by fake studies designed to support the ideological drive of the EU and the profit greed of big players in the background. In environmental questions. In diet topics. In health topics. In energy topics. In climate topics. They say "science". They mean "propaganda" and the outright prevention of real science. For science is what would unmask them and their bad intentions.

Stop buying their BS and lies and propaganda slogans. Wake up your mind, and start walking upright again, you sleepwalkers. We are getting led to our doom, and you bite the hand pointing at the danger.
Old 07-16-24, 12:44 PM   #9
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostfriese View Post

I do not have the knowledge nor do I have the position to know whether it is crap or not.

When it comes EU and WHO I wouldn't doubt Marc's post.

Almost nothing good comes out from EU and with the latest steps from WHO where they are given world wide mandatory to decide if there's a pandemi and force every individual to take a vaccine.

Markus

Old 07-16-24, 04:46 PM   #10
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

"Almost nothing good comes out from EU [...]"
Sure, the danish right-wing party was hurt by some EU fraud investigations, this is probably the reason why the danish right wing tries to kill EU supporters.
Are they right? Maybe Trump should become president of Denmark, or even .. king! I'm sure this would suit him

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-24, 05:00 PM   #11
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
"Almost nothing good comes out from EU [...]"
Sure, the danish right-wing party was hurt by some EU fraud investigations, this is probably the reason why the danish right wing tries to kill EU supporters.
Are they right? Maybe Trump should become president of Denmark, or even .. king! I'm sure this would suit him
For your information I do NOT belong to any political wings I'm neutral-Haven't voted since 2002.

Markus

Old 07-16-24, 06:46 PM   #12
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

As Jim would say "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!!"

Old 07-16-24, 09:14 PM   #13
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
As Jim would say "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!!"
But as the Greek saying goes “If you die before you die. You will not die when you die”.
Old 07-16-24, 11:23 PM   #14
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

but finally in the end, you're dead!! (depends on which end though )

Old 07-17-24, 04:54 AM   #15
Skybird
Soaring

A healthy lifestyle for me is not so much about squeezing as much time out for me as possible while turning into a mumbling, dripping, helpless mummy, but to be able to live the years until my death in a self-controlled, self-determined and self-managed way, without great suffering and without outside help, and without becoming a stationary patient in some asylum, be it many years or just a few years before I have to leave this life. As long a life as possible at any cost doesn't play a role in my considerations. The costs - material as non-material - can become very high, and there are worse things to be feared than having to die. Quality of life comes before quantity of life. If you disagree you probably never have really deeply suffered.

Thats why I do the diet and health things I do, and comment on such things like I do. And thats why I see certain politicians, lobbyists and activists as my personal mortal enemies. Because thats what they are. The damage they want to do to me - and us all - aims at my utmost existential core and basis. And yours, too, whether you are aware of it or not.

Sounds all reasonable and comprehensible, in my ears at least.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-17-24 at 05:04 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote