Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-21-24, 04:42 PM   #8086
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Your joking right or are you just trolling?, The Military Show, multiple admins nothing known about author of the video and you thought it somehow important to post that anonymous pointless garbage here, really?
Neither. More like ignorant to the topic I admit.

I saw the video in my YT feed and saw around 5 minutes of the video, when I decided it could be interesting to post it in our US-Politics thread, because we have been discussing 2nd civil war in the US now and then.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-24, 04:56 PM   #8087
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Neither. More like ignorant to the topic I admit.

I saw the video in my YT feed and saw around 5 minutes of the video, when I decided it could be interesting to post it in our US-Politics thread, because we have been discussing 2nd civil war in the US now and then.

Markus
Nobody that I know of talks about civil war, elected officials or candidates don't talk about civil war, civil war is not in any U.S. local or national media. So what would make you think I or anyone in this country would want to discuss something that is not in our nations happening folder?

I’m wary of any anonymous shows posted by Europeans that declines to identify its operators or sources. The video is pointless crap and has nothing to do with reality, U.S. domestic, foreign policy or election campaigns. Maybe you can start a new fantasy what if thread and post stuff like that there.

In the real world we have wars, inflation, massive debt, high energy, food, housing prices reaching records highs, bankruptcy at all time highs, border and immigration problems and a presidential debate coming up with its own unique fanboy drama attached.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-21-24 at 06:34 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-24, 09:53 PM   #8088
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

"Nobody that I know of talks about civil war, elected officials or candidates don't talk about civil war, civil war is not in any U.S. local or national media. So what would make you think I or anyone in this country would want to discuss something that is not in our nations happening folder?"

Jan 6th insurrection/riot/Mrs. Chulsits third grade field trip.... I believe my eyes in this matter.

"In the real world we have wars, inflation, massive debt, high energy, food, housing prices reaching records highs, bankruptcy at all time highs, border and immigration problems and a presidential debate coming up with its own unique fanboy drama attached."

I'm looking forward to the debate. By the loud and relentless whining from FOX about how biased and unfair the upcoming debate is, I'm sure they're scared of just how bad Trump will be.

Anyway, a shot across yer bow for the weekend.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-24, 12:18 PM   #8089
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Trump's Promise if Re-Elected: "The Largest Deportation Operation in U.S. History"

Quote:
Five days before the presidential debate, former President Donald Trump once again made immigrants the focus of his campaign, as he did in 2016.

At a large rally in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Republican candidate reiterated his promise to "initiate the largest deportation operation in U.S. history" and to close the southern border if re-elected according to El Espaniol.

Using the same strategy that helped propel his previous campaign, Trump accused immigrants of being the root of the country's biggest problems.

Blaming Immigrants for National Issues
In his speech, Trump referred to many immigrants as "drug dealers, gang members, and murderers," falsely claiming they take jobs away from Americans, especially Latinos and African Americans.
He cited recent incidents involving foreign suspects, such as the murder of 12-year-old Jocelyn Nungaray in Houston, Texas, for which two Venezuelans were arrested and charged.

"They crossed our border claiming to fear for their lives in Venezuela, but you know, crime in Venezuela has gone down... because they've brought all the criminals here," he said to applause.

Controversial Proposals and Criticism of Biden
Trump also mentioned the arrest of an Ecuadorian accused of raping a 13-year-old girl in New York, and recent charges against a Salvadoran for the rape and murder of Rachel Morin, a mother of five in Maryland.

In a joking tone, Trump suggested immigrants should have their own fighting league similar to the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), proposing to his friend Dana White, UFC's president, to create a competition for immigrants that would be highly profitable.

"You're going to start a new fighting league with only immigrants... and at the end of the year, the immigrant champion will fight your champion (the UFC's), and I hate to tell you Dana, but I think the immigrant will win. That's how tough they are," Trump quipped, continuing his rhetoric that new arrivals are violent.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...c5af1f13&ei=29

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-24, 08:17 PM   #8090
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
"Nobody that I know of talks about civil war, elected officials or candidates don't talk about civil war, civil war is not in any U.S. local or national media. So what would make you think I or anyone in this country would want to discuss something that is not in our nations happening folder?"

Jan 6th insurrection/riot/Mrs. Chulsits third grade field trip.... I believe my eyes in this matter.
What have your eyes seen? I ask this because I’ve looked at the court records and out of the reported 80,000 people attending the rally only 2 people were charged with sedition. Another 1400 or so people have been charged with basically what amounts to trespassing & disruption the other 78,600 or so people who exercised their constitutional right to assemble went home and watched the same thing you did. Contrary to what your eyes saw on tour favorite media sources and party fanboys have declared NOBODY has ever been charged with insurrection nor has your arch enemy ever been accused of it. It’s a sham and the kook fringe extremists are living a fantasy all their own demonize an entire law abiding voter population,

Quote:
"In the real world we have wars, inflation, massive debt, high energy, food, housing prices reaching records highs, bankruptcy at all time highs, border and immigration problems and a presidential debate coming up with its own unique fanboy drama attached."

I'm looking forward to the debate too. But the preceding loud and relentless whining of how FOX news is biased and unfair is just more kook fringe pointless arguments.

Anyway, a shot across yer bow for the weekend.
I’m looking forward to the debates too. BUT, I don’t give a sheet about the Blue Anon Alex Jones style kook fringe whining and arguments about FOX News or any other media source. IMO only fools believe a talking head’s opinion matters.

Ok , too many whiskys, gotta go.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-23-24 at 11:46 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote