Old 02-16-21, 06:22 AM   #2
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpheratz View Post
My suggestions are as follows:
1. Implement the possibility of repeated use of the air purification system, for example 17 times for 4 hours.
2. Simulate the impact of CO2 content on the crew's condition. For example, in the range of 2.0% - 5.0% CO2, disable the active abilities of the crew members that require significant physical efforts (acceleration of repairs, decrease in flooding time), reduce the effectiveness of passive abilities that require efforts and concentration of attention (hydrophone efficiency, repair speed, the speed of loading torpedoes, in addition, implement increase the time delays in the execution of orders.In the range from 5.0 to 10.0% CO2 to implement a progressive, like a snowball, a general decrease in the efficiency of the crew and its moral degradation.

To what extent do these ideas correspond to the interests of the gaming community? Are there any technical clarifications and additions to this information regarding the combat use of air purification equipment? Is it possible to technically implement these ideas in the game?

Hey Alpheratz,
I completely agree with your propositions but I'm afraid that we are quite limited in this regard. All we can do is to speed up/slow down CO2 built up rate depending of few different crew states and that's about it. Anything more advance than that would require some advanced scripting or hard code level tweaks and right now I'm not aware of any active modder who could do that, IF possible at all...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote