Old 01-25-20, 03:34 PM   #384
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo Otto View Post
Hi propbeanie.
No, I haven't got the SJ Upgrade for the S-class boat, all I got for that class was the 20mm Oerlikon single barrel and the improved SD Radar upgrade. Also I got the changed turret for the S-class boat to fit the 20mm Oerlikon.

I have saved before entering the base, I will reload the save and dismiss the new boat and check if I get the SJ-Radar for the pig-boat.

Edit: I reloaded the save and there also was no SJ Radar available for the s-class boat, I was offered an upgrade to the 4in/50cal deck gun tho.
'Magine that... the gun is available on 08-01-1942, with the SJ on 06-01-1942, and the Improved SD isn't supposed to show until 03-12-1943... - May-haps you got the SJ confused with the SD?? Have you tried using the <Alt><T> key combo to turn on the SJ radar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossejongk View Post
Installed vanilla game and then this mod through JSGME, nothing else. Vanilla game starts fine, but with this mod i get a crap ton of popups saying x file could not be loaded. Loading bar when the game starts is stuck at 99/100%, won't go to menu ether.

Edit: nvm figured it out
Yes, that is the usual error message you get when you are attempting to activate on an SH4 version that is not v1.5 with the Uboats add-on. I don't know if you've seen this or not, but here in the US, Steam is having another sale, "Lunar New Year Sale", and SH4 is like $3.39 US a copy, but you do need to get the "Uboats Addon" also at $3.39 a copy, or get their "Silent Hunter Collection" with SH3, SH4, Uboats Addon, and SH5 for $13.59. While their version is not as flexible as a disk or Amazon (or similar) copy, it is definitely better than the Ubisoft UPlay version, which is heavily UAC "protected".

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote