Old 08-24-19, 02:56 AM   #9
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by timur-75 View Post
Thank you guys for welcoming me.
I have got two more question marks in my head now THEBERBSTER.
I want to mention my versions first; Twos 2.2.13 (standalone version) - TDW's Option File Editor/Viewer 1.0.32.0 and the game is 5.1.02
So, I played stock and there was a circle sytstem (1,2,3) which is very bad. I know that. And I'm using Twos now. I prefer to use auto tdc so my in game gampelay manual targetting option is disabled everytime (both in stock and twos). And I didn't change anything in TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py with OFEV. I checked out now and the manual targeting enforced patch in the xo tdc section is also enabled. So in the stock auto tdc you need to lock and then have to cover the numers (3 to 3 etc.) but I relized it's just like the sh4 or sh3 in twos. I mean I'm doing the same steps that you already mentioned in this linkhttps://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=146. And even better, I don't need to lock the target with space key. When I move the croshair to the target, the tsl is automaticaly calculated UNTIL when I move the croshair to another target. Lets say I have 2 targets, one of them at 0 bearing and the other one at 70. If I move the croshair to the first one tsl is already calculated and if I move the crosshair to the 20 bearing for example, it still calculates for the first target (I'm checking the tsl on tai in same time). And if I move to other target the calculations changing instantly for this target. Also I can you the manual targeting in xo dialog menu if I want to (It's a dream or something )
So the first question is, I didn't change the options you mentioned above, or didn't activate the cicrle at the Nav or Tai map opitons and I still have the system that we familiar from sh3 and 4 (based on manual targetin as you said). How? Is that normal?
And the second question is, the colors at the pictures that in the link yo gave is so good (the sea blue or earth green or rudder thing). How can I do the same? I'm afraid to add another mod over twos because of warnings at installing manual.
You've understood perfectly this modified auto tdc system in TWoS and everything is OK with your game. In order to use auto tdc in TWoS you don't have to change anything in OFEV, only uncheck "manual TDC" ingame option and that's it (please note this Peter ).
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote