View Single Post
Old 07-02-19, 11:26 AM   #4621
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggatheBAWS View Post
I'm using a Vega 64 8Gb card, 2560x1440 16:9 in 144hz which I'm fairly certain is my native resolution, can't recall the brand or model monitor, I'm at work for another 7 hours unfortunately. I'll try groping the corner for it if nothing else. Should I lower res?
Just "match" the monitor's native resolution with Windows and the game. With LCD monitors, you don't get anything more out of them if you overdrive them. With old CRT analogue monitors, the higher, the better, but of course, they wouldn't let you overdrive them... - One other point, I'm not certain as to how high of a resolution a person can run the game at. We had someone in the FotRSU thread mention that they had to choose a divisible resolution in FotRSU, to evenly match their 16:9 monitor. So they had a 3840x2160 monitor, and chose 1920x1080, at 1/2 resolution before they got "satisfaction", but I don't know what the issue was they encountered, whether there wasn't a 3840x2160 choice or what...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 07-02-19 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Next page... had to quote JiggatheBAWS
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote