View Single Post
Old 04-01-20, 12:04 PM   #665
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
last Win10 update was 3/13. Cumulative. whatever that means.
squirrelly stuff like this just pisses me off.
i am a computer scientist by training and by nature but i do not chase technology. i set it and leave. i have not made any system-related changes in months.
actually, that's not true. i just realized that i installed a new version of wireless keyboard & mouse. the new unit is the same mfr as the old one but i wonder if something fundamental changed.
The new mouse could be it, if it installed software or changed your settings. btw, Windows 10 does what it wants, when it wants, and if it wants to change your settings - for anything - it will. Every time I so much as sneeze at the laptop (ewww...!!!) it changes things. Of course, I have more than SH4 as a "legacy" app, with over half of what I have older that 2010... I do not recall what the borderline for considering something "legacy" anymore is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profesor SchnuffSchnoff View Post
Awesome Mod!!!! Thank you guys!!!!

Maybe it's a stupid question, but is there a way to keep the stop watch visible all the time???
The Team thanks you for your thanks! The clocks in the game are somewhat strange. I'm sure we could tweak a setting to have it stay on top all of the time, but it does not have a universal setting for all screen resolutions, and would be in the way of some people's view of the screen. Consulting the "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Front.jpg" in the game's root folder for the short-cuts, you'll see that the stop watch can be brought up with a press of the <C> key. It will remember where you place it (usually), until you exit the game.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote