View Single Post
Old 07-27-16, 05:49 PM   #934
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
... On the other hand, the Keyboard "Rudder Amidships" key (') gives you just "Rudder" on the key stroke. I can see why......I'm working on putting in the phrase "Rudder Amidships"...
CapnScurvy sir, you are a genius! 'Course, familiarity helps, but still... genious... Wait - ain't you the guy with the Einstein marker by your avatar?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Respect the slow-motion SH4: I noted, with FOTRS, TMO and RFB, the antilag dll produces these "slowness" in the game. I have normally 60 FPS in SH4 modded; I left the game "playing itself" for five hours and the FPS drops to 22, without visible cause (open seas, no traffic). I disabled the antilag dll and tried the same experiment. Five hours SH4 playing itself, two tests, and no slowness, ever 60 FPS. Now I donīt use the antilag dll. I have W10, SH4 FOTRSU works fine).
I remember reading about that here or elsewhere quite a while ago now fitzcarraldo. Is it for the slower computers? I don't recall the details. How is it disabled? Settings screen? Delete key?... thank you.

Edit: wow, got rid of that "Sheldon" look of the medic... whew! Now I've got me a perfectly coifed 'doo for the dude...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 07-27-16 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Avatar change!
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote