View Single Post
Old 03-15-11, 11:49 AM   #14
DrJones
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
I know this is only an alpha/beta release but somehow the MaGui flavour is not present. Is not all about inserting buttons and functions in the UI, but also make it to look light and slim like the original mod is. Too bad that Makman cannot help, at lest with advices. This is a very hard UI with a LOT of work to do and programmers usually tend to insert functions over functions and care less about the aspect and fine details. But I admire your intention to reproduce this UI for SH5 and wish you good luck.
I try to do my very best.

You' re right...sometimes there are much more ideas to integrate as they be in the original one.

But the reason is, here in silent hunter 5 there are things possible wich are not in sh3.

As i had the idea to transport a "few" parts from Magui in it, it was mentioned like that.

The left Part of the Console for example is to small in the Origianl Version, and i had to recreate it but it must not be the final idea.

Thats why i released the first step of work i did to get feedback about it.

i promise to you, that the attackscope and observations scope will look like the Original as i can do...

Regards

DrJones
DrJones is offline   Reply With Quote