View Single Post
Old 01-14-20, 11:28 AM   #2
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

What you need is https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/ima...n_Confused.gifMultiSH3 from maikhaas' download page. I thought it was on SubSim, but could not find it...

Anyway, you need a separate copy of SH3 for each mod. I have a Steam copy of the game, so I used 7zip on the contents of my original "C:\Games \Steam \SteamApp \common \Silent Hunter 3" install folder, and then copied the file I had named "SH3.7z", to a new folder I created named "SH3_GWX" in that same "common" folder, such that I had a "Silent Hunter 3" folder, and an "SH3_GWX" folder. Unzip the 7z file inside the folder, and added that "new" SH3.exe it to the Steam start menu, and renamed it. Then copy and use MultiSH3 to create a "GWX" Save folder. Same thing with NYGM and LSH for those mods. What ever you want to name the "new" Game folder and Save folder, only the Save folder can only be composed of 3 letters and / or numbers... With that though, you can try each mod, and they won't get in each others' way, other than taking up hard drive space...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote