Old 11-24-23, 10:01 AM   #4150
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffysheap View Post
Hi,
I've installed this patch version V16B1 and have found that the realistic repair times are not working correctly for me. What I experience is that, while it says on the damage control screen that repairs will take an hour or two, it actually only takes about five minutes. I have experienced this both times I took damage on my current career. I had a fully staffed damage control team including an officer, but I only assembled the damage control team after taking the damage.

Does anyone have ideas?

I know the patch is working somehow because obvious things like the fog, night vision, periscope, torpedo reload and radio message changes are working correctly.

My installed mods are:
GWX 3 Gold

GWX 16km Atmosphere
GWX Open Hatch Mod
GWX Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX Integrated Orders
GWX No Medals On Crew
TDW's Ship & Plane Fire Damage 1.4
h.sie Supplement to V16B1 (which I constructed according to the instructions)

Rubini's Lifeboats & Debris v4
SH3 Commander

Additionally I have deactivated a few h.sie options in the option selector: Snorkel speed limit, Oxygen supply, Wolfpack (and wolfpack without contact reports), torpedo failure, diesel damage.
Had you previously played the game, then modded the exe, then played again without emptying the Save game folder? If you did not empty "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH3", then you might have a mish-mash of an unmodded and modded SH3 install. Emptying the Save folder will force the game to refresh with all-new data. You do lose any progress and game settings you have changed already, of course.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote