View Single Post
Old 07-18-19, 09:13 AM   #12424
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelegy View Post
guys the auto Tdc i sure not work are there something i miss i lock target get ship name and its mist to find torp will hit in each area in ship unlock ship change torp speed the tdc act with change of speed i locked x an all that steps now lock Tdc again and unlock open torp tube fire but noting come close ship and when come one time and very good in middle its miss under the ship in the darkwrith when i work with the green arrows an lock like i that i miss 1 form 10 i kill all ships now i never kill one from start of game lol are there is something
Press "space" few times on target. Your XO will tell you when auto TDC is active...

To all: I've just figured out that there is indeed some little difference in how auto TDC works with map contacts enabled and disabled (no idea why is this so) but again, the basic procedure is almost the same. Press "space" few times on target until you get the announcement that auto TDC is active, point the scope and shoot...I really can not understand why this still posses such a problem for some payers... No idea how can I make it much simpler than that. I can not rewrite auto TDC routine in SH5, it's how it is...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote