View Single Post
Old 06-03-19, 08:23 AM   #6
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

I agree with hauangua, for the US side. If using the German side, be aware that only the game's "global" settings are altered in FotRSU. The only other alterations in the German files in FotRSU is for the campaign files compatibility. ie: we altered the ship calls to match what they are in FotRSU. We neither added nor altered traffic, so all of the bad, multiple spawns in one location, and the ship spawns that occur on and in land are still there, just like in the incomplete UBoat Missions add-on from Ubisoft. What I would do though, is back the Mods off one at a time, and test the Uboats after each. Pay particular attention to the Turm mod. If you don't have the UPCUnitsData folders, that could well be the problem... In the meantime, I'll "test" my sonar stations on the two boats in my FotRSU install here within the next hour.

Edit: OK, using Single Missions, I have "tested" the 9 & 18, and both sonars work in FotRSU with no other mods. I do not get any reports from the crew, until very close to a ship, and then they'll report from "Medium distance" at best. Raising the scope, I'll be about 2500 yards away. If I "aim" the head myself though, no problem "hearing" from much greater distances. Similar in the career with the Type IX-D2

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 06-03-19 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Three hours later...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote