Old 05-30-20, 07:37 AM   #13184
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DackSter94 View Post
Hey guys,
I wanted to ask, if Rules of engagement are to be respected in the mod? I am at the beginning of the war (start of October) and I found a big liner (or hospital ship, but without markings) under British flag.
There were a lot of confusing restrictions during that period(in the beginning of the war, one couldn't even engage unarmed British merchants without attempting to stop them and then arrange safety of the crew before it was sunk ???). Passenger ships were off limits too.
Anyone knows if mod will penalize for sinking something that could be historically off limits? Also is there any historical summary of what and when particular types of ships were allowed to be attacked?

Hi DackSter94,
As far as the game is considered, anything under British flag can be engaged and you will be credited for that. Of course, it's entirely up to you will you decide to follow historical RoE and play realistically. For now you'll only have to hold your torpedoes in case of neutrals even if they are clearly bound to British waters but this may change in future updates...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote