View Single Post
Old 11-19-15, 12:38 PM   #10
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
I guess Russia gets Belorussia and Ukraine in your scenario and then fights it out with Germany on land. Is there a nuclear dimention? If we are talking about WW2 style combat, is Berlin nuked on the first day of war?

That's up to the person who create all these scenarios and it's up to the player.

A little more about my Idea

The countries will be as they are today-It will not be as it was in 1939-1945

It will be a long "novel" before the first scenario and it will be a short story before each story

In my idea the breakdown of EU is, let say May 2018/19 and the war starts, not directly after, but some years later perhaps 2029(September of course) Or maybe later so the war start 100 years after.

Lets go back to Russia, we know from History that the German could see moscow-but will the player who play this scenario manage to get so far and can he or she do what the German couldn't- take moscow

A huge military build-up in Germany will of course take place after the Breakdown in EU.

if there is to be used Nuke-Well that's again up to the player and the computer-(Don't know if that's possible-E.g the opponent is very near to lose, will the computer send Nuke against the player)

WWII all over again-with Modern weapon a.s.o

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote